Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84092 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #850 on: January 11, 2023, 10:31:06 AM »

GroomingForBoys copy and paste  ::) - useless low IQ scatter brained 50 year old liberal women in an effeminate little man body  ;D

He’ll keep doing this to make him feel better even though it’s been proven it was a fake “hearing” with political prisoners taken

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #851 on: January 11, 2023, 10:48:04 AM »
He’ll keep doing this to make him feel better even though it’s been proven it was a fake “hearing” with political prisoners taken

Sure it was….”lol”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: January 11, 2023, 12:03:43 PM »
Didn't get the Kraken he was hoping for obviously.   :D 

---
Internet Troll 'Baked Alaska' Sentenced To 60 Days In Prison For Jan. 6 Role.

Anthime Joseph Gionet, better known as the far-right internet troll “Baked Alaska,” was sentenced Tuesday to 60 days in prison with two years’ probation for his participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Gionet, who will also be required to pay a $2,00 fine, pleaded guilty last summer to one misdemeanor count of knowingly entering restricted grounds, which carries a punishment of up to six months behind bars.

He was part of the crowd that rammed through police barricades and through Capitol doors and windows after then-President Donald Trump gave a speech based on falsehoods about the 2020 election.

“We are the kraken! Unleash the kraken! Trust the fucking plan, let’s go!” Gionet chanted on a livestream inside the Capitol, according to court documents.

Anthime Joseph Gionet, better known as the far-right internet troll “Baked Alaska,” was sentenced Tuesday to 60 days in prison with two years’ probation for his participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Gionet, who will also be required to pay a $2,00 fine, pleaded guilty last summer to one misdemeanor count of knowingly entering restricted grounds, which carries a punishment of up to six months behind bars.

He was part of the crowd that rammed through police barricades and through Capitol doors and windows after then-President Donald Trump gave a speech based on falsehoods about the 2020 election.

“We are the kraken! Unleash the kraken! Trust the fucking plan, let’s go!” Gionet chanted on a livestream inside the Capitol, according to court documents.

Gionet then made his way up to the office of an unidentified senator, where he made a pretend phone call to the “U.S. Senate,” urging them to “get our boy, Donald J. Trump, into office.”

Wearing his signature sunglasses, Anthime Gionet, also known as "Baked Alaska," is cheered on by people associated with the far-right group America First in front of Pfizer's world headquarters on Nov. 13, 2021, in New York City.

“Occupy the Capitol, let’s go!” he said. “We ain’t leaving this bitch!”

Minutes later, when law enforcement shooed him out of the building, Gionet yelled at an officer, “You’re a fucking oathbreaker, you piece of shit,” among a string of other insults.

Gionet used the service DLive to post his 27-minute livestream, as many mainstream social media platforms had booted him from their services by the time of the Capitol attack ― although he was permitted to return to Twitter under Elon Musk’s ownership late last year.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #853 on: January 11, 2023, 02:06:49 PM »
I’ll make this into a thread as well just in case anyone missed this…

“More Proof That Nancy Pelosi Was More Responsible for J6 Riot Than Trump”

A little-noticed bill passed before Christmas shows that the U.S. Senate knows Nancy Pelosi had more to do with the U.S. Capitol breach on January 6, 2021, than anything President Trump did that day. Indeed, Nancy Pelosi could be crowned Queen of the Mob, since her actions led to the crashing of the perimeter fences, general dysfunction, and deaths of Trump supporters that day.

Even after the one-sided January 6 Committee left Pelosi’s role on the cutting room floor, there’s one inescapable conclusion: If she’d done her job, there would have been no riot, no deaths of Trump supporters, no show trials, and no political prisoners sitting in solitary confinement in a D.C. gulag for two years awaiting trial. And there would have been no need for federal agents to “orchestrate” a riot.

Pelosi was more responsible for the marauding mob at the Capitol that day than anything President Trump did to “incite” his huge crowd of supporters — which he provably did not.

And here’s how we know this.

On Monday night, December 12, senators unanimously passed a measure to remove authority for calling out the National Guard from politicians like Nancy Pelosi and gave it over to the Capitol Police.

Despite heightened threat assessments by federal authorities showing problems ahead of January 6, 2021, and the Trump Administration offering National Guard help, the people who were supposed call out the Guard, the speaker and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, wanted no Guard on scene due to optics. Bowser had battled with Trump over National Guard presence during the BLM/Antifa riots in the past and didn’t want the militarized look in D.C. If she needed them at all for January 6, she decided the Guard would be unarmed and relegated to traffic control.

Pelosi’s office “was heavily involved in planning and decision-making before and during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and micromanaged the Sergeant at Arms,” according to texts and other communications that came to light after January 6.

From early December 2020, Pelosi aides attended regular meetings with Irving and Sund to discuss the security plan. So hands-on was Pelosi’s chief of staff Terri McCullough that, at one point, she was editing details of parking, event timing and “language regarding official business visitors” for the Joint Session.

The Pelosi team’s messages and posts were exposed in an investigative report by the same House Republicans Pelosi removed from the J6 Committee. The messages show how Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund begged Pelosi and the Sergeant at Arms to plus-up security. His request for help was only satisfied after the riot fizzled out.

The New York Post reported that the GOP investigation showed that “House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving, who answered to Pelosi as one of three voting members of the Capitol Police Board, ‘succumbed to political pressures from the Office of Speaker Pelosi and House Democrat leadership,’ was compromised by politics and did not adequately prepare for violence at the Capitol.”

The House and Senate sergeant at arms and Capitol Police Chief Sund resigned their jobs after the disaster, which could have been prevented.

But in a move the same week, the Democrat-run Senate tacitly affirmed that Nancy Pelosi royally screwed up by failing to take Trump up on his offer of using the Guard and preventing what the J6 Cassandras said was worse than the Civil War or the 9/11 attacks. How incredibly insulting.

Of course, after the unrest, neither woman was held accountable for failing to act. And the aftermath of the breach was more politicized than anything we’ve seen since the FBI and Hillary Clinton worked with actual Russian spies to create a fiction that Trump was a Russian secret agent.

Efforts to smear the outspoken Trump lived on in the outrageously one-sided January 6 Committee proceedings and continue to this day.

After kicking off Republicans from the January 6 Committee, unprecedented in the history of our country, Pelosi also struck a deal with her hand-selected gaslighters to not be a subject of the probe. Her fingerprints were to be wiped from the proceedings.

But if you know where to look you can see them.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2023/01/08/more-proof-that-nancy-pelosi-was-more-responsible-for-j6-riot-than-trump-n1659840

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: January 11, 2023, 03:20:33 PM »

On Monday night, December 12, senators unanimously passed a measure to remove authority for calling out the National Guard from politicians like Nancy Pelosi and gave it over to the Capitol Police.

I bolded this part of your post as I think it is meant to be the crux of the blame shifting nonsense.

Note: there is no need to copy your entire post because it can be found here for anyone interested in reading it.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2023/01/08/more-proof-that-nancy-pelosi-was-more-responsible-for-j6-riot-than-trump-n1659840

What this article fails to acknowledge is that It was Trump who instigated (invited) the insurrectionist to D.C. and once there encouraged them to march on the capitol.

Read this. It is taken directly from a FOX Laura Ingraham interview with Trump.

"FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD Trump denied riling up the crowd at his Stop the Steal rally that preceded the insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6. “I have nothing to hide,” Trump told Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Friday night. “I wasn’t involved in that and if you look at my words and what I said in the speech, they were extremely calming, actually.” (seriously?) Trump went on to tell Ingraham that the insurrection was just “a protest,” not an insurrection. “It was a protest,” he said. “The insurrection took place on Nov. 3, which was Election Day. This was a protest and a lot of innocent people are being hurt. A lot of innocent people are being injured.” So far, more than 700 people have been charged in connection with the attack on the Capitol.

Let’s take a look at some of those “extremely calming” words from the speech he delivered on Jan. 6:

“And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

Trump went on to tell Ingraham that the insurrection was just “a protest,” not an insurrection. “It was a protest,” he said. “The insurrection took place on Nov. 3, which was Election Day. This was a protest and a lot of innocent people are being hurt. A lot of innocent people are being injured.” So far, more than 700 people have been charged in connection with the attack on the Capitol.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: January 11, 2023, 03:34:26 PM »
I bolded this part of your post as I think it is meant to be the crux of the blame shifting nonsense.

Note: there is no need to copy your entire post because it can be found here for anyone interested in reading it.

What this article fails to acknowledge is that It was Trump who instigated (invited) the insurrectionist to D.C. and once there encouraged them to march on the capitol.

"FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD Trump denied riling up the crowd at his Stop the Steal rally that preceded the insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6. “I have nothing to hide,” Trump told Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Friday night. “I wasn’t involved in that and if you look at my words and what I said in the speech, they were extremely calming, actually.” (seriously?) Trump went on to tell Ingraham that the insurrection was just “a protest,” not an insurrection. “It was a protest,” he said. “The insurrection took place on Nov. 3, which was Election Day. This was a protest and a lot of innocent people are being hurt. A lot of innocent people are being injured.” So far, more than 700 people have been charged in connection with the attack on the Capitol.

Let’s take a look at some of those “extremely calming” words from the speech he delivered on Jan. 6:

“And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

Trump went on to tell Ingraham that the insurrection was just “a protest,” not an insurrection. “It was a protest,” he said. “The insurrection took place on Nov. 3, which was Election Day. This was a protest and a lot of innocent people are being hurt. A lot of innocent people are being injured.” So far, more than 700 people have been charged in connection with the attack on the Capitol.

Kicked in the ovaries with his own words.  You would think he would learn from past mistakes by now.....    :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #856 on: January 11, 2023, 05:19:25 PM »

Epic pulling one liners with no context in an attempt to manipulate the weak minded liberals that suck this kind of bullshit up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #857 on: January 11, 2023, 06:51:14 PM »

This may come as a surprise to you but this directly falls under the US Constitutions first amendments right to assemble and is perfectly legal. Simple as that

And you being the faithful liberal you are, took this as to actually attack and physically fight, right? Not to protest under the first amendment, not to stand up to voice their opinions but an actual physical fight? Not to stand up and fight in court, if debates in Congress…but and actual physical fight. Right?

Just to note..every BLM and Antifa attack is from the left and not one leftist in Congress denounced it but rather, in some cases bailed them out. When I was in DC in 2020 I got there just 2 days prior to BLM riots and it was destroyed. Now you know why the fake J6 “committee” wouldn’t allow opposing arguments.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: January 11, 2023, 07:31:04 PM »
Sounds like the moron Trumpturds supporters decided to ignore him.  LOL!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #859 on: January 11, 2023, 08:25:08 PM »
Sounds like the moron Trumpturds supporters decided to ignore him.  LOL!!

Mow your lawn…boy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: January 12, 2023, 12:25:39 AM »
This may come as a surprise to you, but this directly falls under the US Constitutions first amendments right to assemble and is perfectly legal. Simple as that

First Amendment Explained

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/amdt1-4-1/ALDE_00013221/#:~:text=First%20Amendment%3A,for%20a%20redress%20of%20grievances.

And you being the faithful liberal you are, took this as to actually attack and physically fight, right? Not to protest under the first amendment, not to stand up to voice their opinions but an actual physical fight? Not to stand up and fight in court, if debates in Congress…but and actual physical fight. Right?

FYI, as a somewhat faithful liberal I did not travel across the country to Washington D.C. and on January 6th following Trump’s speech, storm the Capitol building, break down barricades, climb its walls, attack the Capitol police including throwing fire extinguishers at them, ram windows and doors until they were broken open. Chant “hang Pence” and erect a noose to do so. I did not break into congress people’s private offices and trash them. But the insurrectionists committed all these crimes and more at what they thought they were doing at Trump’s behest. One wonders how it is possible that over 2,000 of Trump supporters somehow misunderstood him and his intent. 

These are folks who are only exercising their Constitutional right to peacefully assemble... my ass!  ::)

As a reminder, these are Trump's words/instructions to the mob on January 6th.

Oh, and by the way remember that as a reluctant afterthought, Trump said, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today.”

Trump did not want to tweet ‘stay peaceful’ during January 6 riot, key former aide says

This was just folks exercising their Constitutional right to peacefully assemble my ass!

Just to note..every BLM and Antifa attack is from the left and not one leftist in Congress denounced it but rather, in some cases bailed them out. When I was in DC in 2020 I got there just 2 days prior to BLM riots and it was destroyed. Now you know why the fake J6 “committee” wouldn’t allow opposing arguments.

Now you are changing the subject as a means of distraction from what happened on January 6th. Honestly, try to do better than this. Stick to the topic. Next, you be citing what happened during the Civil War.

Now you are changing the subject as a means of distraction from what happened on January 6th. Honestly, try to do better than this. Stick to the topic. Next, you be citing what happened during the Civil War.  ::) ::) ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: January 12, 2023, 05:30:41 AM »
Funny the number of criminals trying to blame Trumpy for their actions when they are in court now. 

As I say, the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #862 on: January 12, 2023, 07:51:34 AM »
Funny the number of criminals trying to blame Trumpy for their actions when they are in court now. 

As I say, the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters.

"Trumpy" ? - Written like a child by the resident GroomingForBoys  :-X
c

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #863 on: January 12, 2023, 04:49:53 PM »
"Trumpy" ? - Written like a child by the resident GroomingForBoys  :-X

Short and sweet.  You must be running out of minutes at the cafe. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: January 12, 2023, 05:29:21 PM »

Moped parked in the red zone.  No time to waste. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: January 12, 2023, 08:27:24 PM »
Is that a thing? Like when democrats hypocrisy is blatant but they ignore it and deflect to their standard "...but Trump.."
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #866 on: January 12, 2023, 09:33:50 PM »
Is that a thing? Like when democrats hypocrisy is blatant but they ignore it and deflect to their standard "...but Trump.."

Not making the connection but I'll bite.  You don't think the hypocrisy is just as bad on the other side of the aisle?

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #867 on: January 13, 2023, 07:55:35 AM »

and the other groomer is here.....
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: January 13, 2023, 11:42:03 PM »
Not making the connection but I'll bite.  You don't think the hypocrisy is just as bad on the other side of the aisle?

Unfortunately, some folks are so caught up in media instigated partisianship, they lost sight of the big picture. And just to make it clear, this includes people from both sides of the fence. Without stories to tell, media dies due to lack of support financial and otherwise. Much of the most successful media is that which caters to gossip lovers.   

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: January 14, 2023, 07:57:44 AM »
Not making the connection but I'll bite.
Your minutes at the cafe run out? :D

The hypocrisy is bad on both sides, yet the media focuses 90% on one side while actively hiding and downplaying the lefts blatant and constant hypocrisies.
If the media was neutral, I think most people would have a totally different view of the last several years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: January 15, 2023, 12:52:15 AM »
The hypocrisy is bad on both sides, yet the media focuses 90% on one side while actively hiding and downplaying the lefts blatant and constant hypocrisies.
If the media was neutral, I think most people would have a totally different view of the last several years.

Once again, every 6 months or so, we find common ground

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: January 15, 2023, 08:51:25 AM »
Once again, every 6 months or so, we find common ground
If you were more neutral you would see we agree more than you realize.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: January 15, 2023, 09:43:03 AM »
Alright, let's get this thread back on track. 

21 days isn't bad.  The part of breaking it up into two stretches of 14 days and then 7 days is a bit weird.  I would just rather do it all at once and get it over with if I had to do it. 

---
Charleston man gets 21 days in jail, probation for role in Jan. 6 US Capitol riot.

A federal judge sentenced a Charleston County man Friday to serve 21 days in jail for his involvement in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot.

Chadwick Clifton, 48, must also serve 90 days home detention, three years’ probation and pay $1,000 in fines, Judge Beryl Howell decided.

Clifton, who runs a Charleston-area construction company, will serve his jail sentenced in two stretches — one of 14 days and one of seven days, said his attorney Nathan Williams, of Charleston.

Clifton was charged with misdemeanor of “parading, demonstrating or picketing” in the Capitol, after he joined the rioters knowing he did not have permission to be inside the federal building where Congress was set to certify the 2020 election results, charges said.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: January 15, 2023, 10:20:07 AM »
HAHAHA.   Nothing like dragging your kid along as you commit crimes.   

---
Montana man who took his juvenile son on 3-day road trip to the US Capitol for Jan. 6 is arrested and charged.

A man who traveled with his juvenile son from Great Falls, Montana, to Washington, DC, ahead of the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, was arrested and charged in relation to the attack earlier this month.

Patrick William O'Brien, 54, was arraigned Thursday on three misdemeanor charges, including entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building, and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, according to the Department of Justice.

Prosecutors said O'Brien and his young son, whose age was not specified, took a road trip to reach the nation's Capitol in time for the insurrection. The duo traveled 39 hours over the course of three days to reach DC, according to court documents obtained by the Associated Press. 

Security and surveillance footage from the Capitol caught O'Brien and his son inside the building on Jan. 6, according to prosecutors. The father and son entered through the first floor Senate Wing door and spent approximately 30 minutes inside, walking through hallways and waving a "Don't Tread on Me" flag, officials said.

While inside the Capitol, O'Brien and his son stopped near a security desk and the boy took a red computer mouse pad and placed it in his pocket, the AP reported, citing court records.

An attorney for O'Brien did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

At least 978 people have been arrested in connection with the attack in the two years since, and more than 450 people have pleaded guilty.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: January 15, 2023, 11:02:27 AM »

I agree that hypocrisy is a problem regardless of the source. The media you most often subscribe to (watch, read and follow), has a lot to do with how you see its focus. Media bias is all over the map running a full spectrum from left to right. It is normal for folks to gravitate toward their preconceptions. Most people seek confirmation rather than examination. Folks are not as open-minded as they pretend to be.

Which media sources on this chart do you most often follow? Do you believe it is the most accurate and fair. Are you looking at the various points of view or only seeking confirmation of your own?