Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84156 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1200 on: April 24, 2023, 02:19:14 PM »
He was the first person you mentioned. Of all the folks mentioned, my supposed 'obsession" with Trump was your primary focus, IMO.

The thing is none of these people have much impact on my life. If I were to be obsessed with someone, they'd have to affect me personally. I am not nor have I ever been a celebrity hound. All these folks are not that different from the rest of us when it comes right down to it. They just have a level of fame or notoriety which most of us don't... thank goodness. I like being somewhat under the radar.

You and I are somewhat opposite in that I like almost everyone… even the folks I sometimes disagree with, like you.

It is easy to either like or not like celebrities including those who are also politicians because they mean almost nothing to me. They have no effect on my life.

Wrong - go back look at your replies..............

It is you who wrote a long winded diatribe about Donald .
You Bought his Name up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: April 24, 2023, 02:54:42 PM »
Wrong - go back look at your replies..............
It is you who wrote a long winded diatribe about Donald .
You Bought his Name up.

Whatever.  ::)

What is your Obssesion  with Donald ??
Why do you feel the overwhelming need to name just him ??
Why not / O'bumer / Biden / Clinton's / Pelosi just to name a few others.
Take a step back & look at your total obsession with Donald,  FFS - Really.
As you would've noticed I didn't name any particular individual as there are
So many to choose from.

You named 4 “particular individuals.” Why not some of the many others you could choose from?

Maybe as you suggest, I am obsessed with Donald Trump. Could this be because he is constantly in the media?
Sticking with the title of this thread, is it because January 6th never would have happened had it not been for his instigating the insurrection?

You are obsessed with what you think is my obsession. Why is that?

BTW, when you post something to or about me, I usually read all of it.
But when I don’t, I also do not make a point of mentioning it as you so often do. Why do you feel that need? Am I supposed to care what you chose or do not choose to read. This is your prerogative. It makes no difference to me, nor could I do anything about it if it did.

Should I mention that I am just killing time by engaging in this conversation? Would that be insulting to you?
This reminds me, I do have a couple of things I should be doing instead of this. So, it’s been fun. See you later. Have a great day or I should say almost morning. Isn’t it nearing midnight there? Time for you to hit the hay.  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1202 on: April 24, 2023, 03:01:31 PM »

You named 4 “particular individuals.” Why not some of the many others you could choose from?

Maybe as you suggest, I am obsessed with Donald Trump. Could this be because he is constantly in the media?
Sticking with the title of this thread, is it because January 6th never would have happened had it not been for his instigating the insurrection?

But when I don’t, I also do not make a point of mentioning it as you so often do. Why do you feel that need? Am I supposed to care what you chose or do not choose to read. This is your prerogative. It makes no difference to me, nor could I do anything about it if it did.

Should I mention that I am just killing time by engaging in this conversation? Would that be insulting to you?
This reminds me, I do have a couple of things I should be doing instead of this. So, it’s been fun. See you later. Have a great day or I should say almost morning. Isn’t it nearing midnight there? Time for you to hit the hay.  ;)

Hahahahaha.  You just killed every Trumpturds excuse now for their whining and projections.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1203 on: April 24, 2023, 03:03:39 PM »

Oh he read it.  He is just claiming he didn't because he has no answer or response to it that would not make him look even more foolish and stupid that he already does.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1204 on: April 24, 2023, 04:36:57 PM »
Hahahahaha.  You just killed every Trumpturds excuse now for their whining and projections.
You're on Primes dick pretty hard today, slow news day for your obsession?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: April 24, 2023, 07:27:45 PM »
You're on Primes dick pretty hard today, slow news day for your obsession?

Agreeing with someone = on their dick?

I guess that means :

Defending someone = having your head up their ass.   Is that what that cone tip is orange?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1206 on: April 25, 2023, 04:18:58 PM »

I guess that means :

Defending someone = having your head up their ass.   Is that what that cone tip is orange?
If mocking you for your Trump obsession = defending Trump, then yes, agreeing with Prime means you're all up in his peehole.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1207 on: April 25, 2023, 04:43:08 PM »

No its not whatever .

And Again I didn't read any of the other stuff you wrote.

Here let me help you
I posted the below.
Notice no mention of Donald or anyone else

"Conversely, committing a crime is a dumb thing to do".

Try telling that to all the multi millionaire politicians & the many others in
positions of authority / influence - Many would disagree with you.

Never make the Mistake of Thinking others think as you do.
Different lives & circumstances dictate different actions.

And your reply was the below quote
All about Donald.

Do you think it would be prudent for someone to check with Donald Trump for a wise opinion and some advice about the profitability of white color crimes plus getting away with the occasional violent crime such as rape and insurrection?

What is your opinion on Trump's success at getting away with criminal activity? Do you believe his luck will hold out until his eventual passing which could be a long time from now since his dad lived to be 94 and his mom to age 88?

Do you think it would be prudent to check with Donald Trump for a solid opinion and advice about the profitability of white color crimes and getting away with the occasional violent crime such as being rapist and insurrectionist?

What is your opinion on Trump's success at getting away with criminal activity? Do you believe his luck will hold out until his eventual and eminent passing?

So your whatever answer is more than a bit Naff.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: April 25, 2023, 06:43:39 PM »
If mocking you for your Trump obsession = defending Trump, then yes, agreeing with Prime means you're all up in his peehole.

TDfSing is a hazardous job.  Good thing those cankles are wide enough that you don't fall in completely. 

How did Trumpy's dinner tonight taste?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: April 25, 2023, 06:44:26 PM »
No its not whatever .

Here let me help you
I posted the below.

All about Donald.

How "Naff" is someone who can't even vote in US politics answer?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: April 25, 2023, 07:48:50 PM »
No its not whatever .

Here let me help you
I posted the below.

All about Donald.

Not reading the "other stuff" I wrote might have been a mistake. Your quoted post mentions Donald in the first line. Should I quote it again for you so you can read it? As is often said, you can't make this up. ;D

Just admit it, you are the one who is obsessed with Donald.

Question, will you still love him when he is gone... either gone to prison or off almost everyone's radar because he loses yet another election? Should the latter happen, the old and tired, "it was stolen." is not going to cut it this time except with the poor souls who are really obsessed (as in love with) the 'flimflam' man.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1211 on: April 25, 2023, 08:16:35 PM »
Not reading the "other stuff" I wrote might have been a mistake. Your quoted post mentions Donald in the first line. Should I quote it again for you so you can read it? As is often said, you can't make this up. ;D

Just admit it, you are the one who is obsessed with Donald.

Question, will you still love him when he is gone... either gone to prison or off almost everyone's radar because he loses yet another election? Should the latter happen, the old and tired, "it was stolen." is not going to cut it this time except with the poor souls who are really obsessed (as in love with) the 'flimflam' man.

He'll have to continue to love him from afar since he's not an American.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1212 on: April 25, 2023, 10:06:39 PM »
But there were no weapons.  No one was armed.   ::)
MAGA - one conviction at a time.  Maybe if he donated money to Trumpy, then he would mention him in his nightly thought and prayers. 

---
Capitol rioter armed with gun on Jan. 6 is found guilty on all charges

A Jan. 6 rioter who admitted he was armed with a concealed gun during the attack on the U.S. Capitol was found guilty Wednesday of all nine charges he faced.

Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was arrested with a weapon on the night of Jan. 6, 2021, after having spent several hours on the Capitol grounds. He was wearing a gas mask and a protective vest and had a backpack containing ready-to-eat meals and other materials, including bungee cords.

After the verdict was read, Justice Department prosecutors sought to take Alberts into custody and keep him detained until his sentencing, which is scheduled for July 19. But U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper said he would allow Alberts to remain on pretrial release until then.

Alberts assured Cooper after his conviction that he would show up for his sentencing date.

In his testimony, Alberts said that “instinct took over” when he used a wooden pallet to “build a wall” between police and the rioters. He maintained that police used excessive force after thousands of Trump supporters entered the restricted grounds of the Capitol and began climbing the platform that had been set up for Joe Biden's inauguration.

“Somebody had to put a stop to it,” Alberts said. “It was wrong.”

Before he charged the police line, evidence showed Alberts assisted in keeping a pathway clear so that authorities could get another Jan. 6 rioter who needed medical assistance to safety.

Alberts maintained the crowd was “completely peaceful" and said there were “a couple thousand patriots on the lawn.” He said he “feared that he was about to be shot” when an officer placed a hand on their weapon.

On cross-examination, Alberts admitted that he called police "domestic terrorists," yelled "y'all wanted war, you asked for it, you got it," and threw a water bottle at police officers' feet.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Capitol+rioter+armed+with+gun+on+Jan.+6+is+found+guilty+on+all+charges

Oh yeah this proves there was an "armed insurrection."   ::)

No, he was not charged with insurrection, nor was he charged with using a weapon as part of an insurrection.  Here is what he was charged with:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/alberts-christopher-michael

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: April 26, 2023, 12:54:27 AM »
He was the first person you mentioned. Of all the folks mentioned, my supposed 'obsession" with Trump was your primary focus, IMO.

The thing is none of these people have much impact on my life. If I were to be obsessed with someone, they'd have to affect me personally. I am not nor have I ever been a celebrity hound. All these folks are not that different from the rest of us when it comes right down to it. They just have a level of fame or notoriety which most of us don't... thank goodness. I like being somewhat under the radar.

You and I are somewhat opposite in that I like almost everyone… even the folks I sometimes disagree with, like you.

It is easy to either like or not like celebrities including those who are also politicians because they mean almost nothing to me. They have no effect on my life.

Where in this post below do I mention Donald ?? Please highlight/ underline

"Conversely, committing a crime is a dumb thing to do".

Try telling that to all the multi millionaire politicians & the many others in
positions of authority / influence - Many would disagree with you.

Never make the Mistake of Thinking others think as you do.
Different lives & circumstances dictate different actions.

Where also did I say I dislike you ?

Nope neither am I a "Celebrity/ Star " hound at all.

Yes we are very different in our views - Mine always being the correct view 😆🤣😅😂 👊🏻 👍🏻
As for disliking people yep I seriously dislike very many.
Likewise they likely don't like Me 😱  🤷‍♂️

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: April 26, 2023, 07:24:51 AM »

No, he was not charged with insurrection, nor was he charged with using a weapon as part of an insurrection.  Here is what he was charged with:

I didn't say it was an armed insurrection.  I repeated the common MAGA chant that no weapons were there and no one was armed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: April 26, 2023, 07:25:55 AM »
He'll have to continue to love him from afar since he's not an American.

Seems like his citizenship got lost in the mail.  I guess the mailman was one of the many people he "killed".

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1216 on: April 26, 2023, 11:21:17 AM »
Seems like his citizenship got lost in the mail.  I guess the mailman was one of the many people he "killed".

Reasonable assumption.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: April 26, 2023, 01:20:04 PM »

Update:

Insurrectionist Caught With Gun At The Capitol Riot Found Guilty On All Charges... After Dance Party
Friday April 21, 2023 · 12:42 PM PDT

A Jan. 6 rioter who admitted he was armed with a concealed gun during the attack on the U.S. Capitol was found guilty Wednesday of all nine charges he faced.

Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was arrested with a weapon on the night of Jan. 6, 2021, after having spent several hours on the Capitol grounds. He was wearing a gas mask and a protective vest and had a backpack containing ready-to-eat meals and other materials, including bungee cords.

(snip)

The convictions could lead to more than five years in prison for Alberts, prosecutors said.

(snip)

On cross-examination, Alberts admitted that he called police "domestic terrorists," yelled "y'all wanted war, you asked for it, you got it," and threw a water bottle at police officers' feet.

A federal grand jury has added six new counts Friday in a superseding indictment against a Maryland man accused of entering the U.S. Capitol with a handgun.

(snip)

At the time, Alberts reportedly told police he had the firearm for personal protection and that he “did not intend on using the firearm to harm anyone.”

A federal grand jury indicted Alberts in January on four counts, including unlawful possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds, carrying a pistol without a license and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device.

On Friday (5/14/2021), the Department of Justice filed a superseding indictment adding six more counts, including two counts alleging Alberts engaged in physical violence while in the Capitol building or a restricted grounds and one count of assaulting federal officers. Because Alberts is accused of being armed with a handgun at the time, each of those charges could carry 10-to-20 years in prison with a dangerous weapon enhancement.

More:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/capitol-rioter-armed-gun-jan-6-found-guilty-charges-rcna80387

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1218 on: April 27, 2023, 07:07:25 AM »
Update:

Insurrectionist Caught With Gun At The Capitol Riot Found Guilty On All Charges... After Dance Party
Friday April 21, 2023 · 12:42 PM PDT

(snip)

The convictions could lead to more than five years in prison for Alberts, prosecutors said.

(snip)

A federal grand jury has added six new counts Friday in a superseding indictment against a Maryland man accused of entering the U.S. Capitol with a handgun.

(snip)

At the time, Alberts reportedly told police he had the firearm for personal protection and that he “did not intend on using the firearm to harm anyone.”

A federal grand jury indicted Alberts in January on four counts, including unlawful possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds, carrying a pistol without a license and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device.

On Friday (5/14/2021), the Department of Justice filed a superseding indictment adding six more counts, including two counts alleging Alberts engaged in physical violence while in the Capitol building or a restricted grounds and one count of assaulting federal officers. Because Alberts is accused of being armed with a handgun at the time, each of those charges could carry 10-to-20 years in prison with a dangerous weapon enhancement.

More:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/capitol-rioter-armed-gun-jan-6-found-guilty-charges-rcna80387

So the title of the article leads with “insurrectionist,” while the body of the article clearly shows the man was neither charged with nor convicted of insurrection. 

They talk to you folks like you are stupid, and you let them do it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: May 22, 2023, 03:01:16 PM »
Almost 5 years for this idiot.  GOOD TIMES!!!

He attacked LE officers who were doing their job.  He is going to jail for that.  But cue in the "political prisoner" bullshit and whining.   ;D

---
A Texas man who was part of a self-proclaimed militia was sentenced on Friday to serve a nearly five-year term in prison for his role in the Jan 6, 2021 attack at the Capitol.

Donald Hazard of Hurst, Texas was sentenced to prison for assaulting Capitol Police officers during the riot, according to the Justice Department.

Hazard, who labeled himself the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Patriot Boys of North Texas, gathered protective gear and supplies in preparation to attend the “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6. Hazard brought a military-style helmet, knuckle gloves, goggles, body armor, and pepper spray, prosecutors said.

At approximately 2:00 p.m. Hazard, who positioned himself under scaffolding that had been erected over the stairs on the northwest side of the building, encountered Capitol Police officers as he and other rioters tried to climb the steps.

As one of the officers engaged with Hazard to force him back from the area, Hazard grabbed the officer and continued to fight with the officer as the two fell down the stairs, DOJ said.

The encounter resulted in the officer, who was not identified by DOJ, being knocked unconscious, also sustaining injuries to his head, foot, and arm, some of which required surgery.

At approximately 2:56 p.m., Hazard, who entered the building through the Parliamentarian door, began posting selfie-style videos inside and outside the building, making statements such as “We’re here at the nation’s capitol and we’re storming it. We’re taking the Capitol. . . This is America baby,” DOJ said.

Authorities added that a newspaper photographer recorded a video of Hazard marching to the Capitol, where Hazard stated “Make sure you get my face and everything on your news channel. I want the enemy to know exactly who is coming after them.”

Hazard’s sentencing comes as authorities have arrested more than 1,000 individuals for their involvement in the Capitol riot, which resulted in the deaths of five people. More than 320 people were charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement on that day as well.

Hazard, 44, was arrested by authorities in December 2021, pleading guilty to assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers charge in February.

Following the end of his prison sentence, Hazard will pay restitution of $2,000 and be placed on supervised release for three years, according to the Justice Department.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Texas+militia+member+sentenced+to+almost+5+years+in+prison+in+Jan.+6+case

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: May 23, 2023, 01:47:28 PM »
Stand up citizen, of course.  Really learned a lesson.  When it was reported a great number of the J6ers arrested were noted for financial troubles, drugs, living at house with parents, prior records, etc... no one blinked an eye.  "Very fine people" indeed.

What a loser.
---
A Springfield woman who served a brief prison sentence last year in connection with the Capitol riot is back in federal custody.

Mahailya Pryer, 35, was arrested this month for eight alleged probation violations, according to court records. She was transported to Washington, D.C., where she is now being held without bond in the District of Columbia jail.

A hearing on the alleged violations is scheduled for May 31 in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Among the violations are that Pryer “continues to associate with known drug users and individuals involved in the criminal justice system,” operated a motor vehicle on four occasions without a valid license or insurance, possessed methamphetamine on four occasions, failed to make any effort to get a job and failed to attend substance abuse treatment.
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1221 on: May 23, 2023, 04:20:07 PM »

I guess that means :

Talking about a man's ass and dick again ?? you are a perverse vile POS.
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: May 23, 2023, 05:16:20 PM »

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1223 on: May 23, 2023, 10:23:53 PM »
Talking about a man's ass and dick again ?? you are a perverse vile POS.

What was worse?  All the force feedings?  Or the beatings? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: May 24, 2023, 06:03:16 AM »
What was worse?  All the force feedings?  Or the beatings?

Or when the home wifi got disconnected?