Author Topic: $355-$363+ MILLION Dollars! 3 year ban!  (Read 5477 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: $355-$363+ MILLION Dollars! 3 year ban!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2024, 09:05:15 AM »
Literally that’s all you’ve got.

Which is a hell of a lot more than you retard!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2024, 11:19:45 AM »
I’m a nobody, and when I fill out a PFS with my bank they never send anyone to appraise any of my properties. Shit, my shop/yard is assessed with the city at $810,000 and when I listed it less than a year ago I had 3 offers in 24 hour with one being above asking at $1.4 million. I rejected the offers but anyway, my real estate agent said “hey, this is real, if the bank ever jerks you around you have real value here based on these offers”. I got no appraisal but end of the year when I renewed my LOC, I put the value to $1.4 on that piece of property and it significantly increased my net worth. I assume Trump did the same shit and didn’t think anything of it. He’s made all of his payments, and didn’t hurt anybody. What happens now if he has to pay 20% of his money and most likely all of his cash to these judgements? Shit, he can file bankruptcy and not pay any of it and probably keep his property. Now someone gets “hurt” because they forced his hand.

Depending on property tax laws in the State where you live the property tax assessment is often not the same as real property value. Lender appraisals can also differ from actual sales price. For example, the Oregon Constitution limits the rate of growth of property value subject to taxation. The limit is based on a property's maximum assessed value (MAV). MAV can't increase by more than 3 percent each year, unless there are changes to the property, such as the addition of a new structure, a major improvement of an existing structure, or subdivision or partition of the property. This means that a newly built property of equal market value will have a higher accessed value than most older properties would.

In this situation, Trump's company cannot file bankruptcy to avoid the debt. He could file for personal bankruptcy, which amazingly he claims he has not ever done. He also could liquidate properties to raise money to pay the fine plus interest... total with penalties is estimated at $454 million. His assets could be seized if he does not pay.

Appealing the judge’s decision could very well be more expensive than paying the fines, plus interest and penalties. If he appeals, he will need to pay what he owes to escrow until the case is resolved in his favor, which legal experts suggest is unlikely.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2024, 12:18:06 PM »
Depending on property tax laws in the State where you live the property tax assessment is often not the same as real property value. Lender appraisals can also differ from actual sales price. For example, the Oregon Constitution limits the rate of growth of property value subject to taxation. The limit is based on a property's maximum assessed value (MAV). MAV can't increase by more than 3 percent each year, unless there are changes to the property, such as the addition of a new structure, a major improvement of an existing structure, or subdivision or partition of the property. This means that a newly built property of equal market value will have a higher accessed value than most older properties would.

In this situation, Trump's company cannot file bankruptcy to avoid the debt. He could file for personal bankruptcy, which amazingly he claims he has not ever done. He also could liquidate properties to raise money to pay the fine plus interest... total with penalties is estimated at $454 million. His assets could be seized if he does not pay.

Appealing the judge’s decision could very well be more expensive than paying the fines, plus interest and penalties. If he appeals, he will need to pay what he owes to escrow until the case is resolved in his favor, which legal experts suggest is unlikely.

The best part is that he is prohibited from moving or transferring business assets without notifying the monitor first.   :)

So in part, he either has to liquidate or the red hat morons have to work two jobs and send him more money.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2024, 12:40:37 PM »

Which is a hell of a lot more than you retard!

anytime you three cowards are ready

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2024, 04:59:30 PM »
Well well well….

BREAKING REPORT: Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engoron’s $238 Million Ruling Against Trump and His Sons (VIDEO)

Truckers to the rescue—again.

Truckers bravely exposed some of the worst COVID shutdowns in the world when they parked their trucks in Ottowa to protest the iron-fisted approach used against citizens by the Justin Trudeau regime. Truckers in the US showed solidarity for their Canadian neighbors and helped block shipping between the US and Canada in Detroit, Michigan. Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who was being considered for Joe Biden’s VP, quickly threatened arrest for truckers who dared to block the Ambassador Bridge.

American truckers are now reportedly threatening to stop deliveries into New York City over the grotesque $364 million judgment against President Trump and his sons Don Jr. and Eric by partisan hack Judge Engoron on Friday.

Aside from first responders, is there another profession in the United States that proudly wears patriotism on its sleeves like the American trucker?

An American trucker who goes by “Chicago Ray” had this to say in a video he shared on social media, where he explained why truckers across America are planning to stop delivering to NYC.

ADVERTISEMENT
“I’ve been on the radio talking to drivers for the last hour and fifteen minutes, and I’ve talked to at least ten drivers going the other way. I’m heading down from South Wisconsin. And they’re [other truckers] gonna start refusing loads to New York City, starting on Monday for NYC. I talked to about three guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him they’re not going to New York City.

I don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are gonna start denying loads to go to New York City, but I’ll tell you what—you f**k around and find out!”

Okay? We’re tired of you motherf**kin’ leftists f**king around with Donald Trump.

You know, motherf**kers are starting to get tired of this shit—and our bosses don’t care if we’re denying the loads into New York; we’ll go somewhere else.”

I don’t wish nothin’ on nobody, but what I’m hearing—this is real!

Ya, know—we’ll see. Leave Trump the f**k alone with the bullshit! Alright? You know you ain’t got shit on Trump, so cut the bullshit! He’s gonna win this motherf**ker on appeal, but it’s still—you know how bullshit! It’s election interference.

I hate to say it, but Truckers are for Trump. We’re like 95% – 96% out here—-all Trump. Ain’t no motherf**kers for Biden!
“I’ll let ya know what else I hear by the time Monday rolls around,” he said, adding, “I’ll see ya down the road!”

This trucker posted an image of his truck and wrote:

If you see my truck delivering in NYC, please report it stolen because I refuse to deliver there… #NoNYC #Trump2024 #TruckerApproved

A former Trucker who ran against never-Trump and former Congressman Adam Kinsinger (RINO-IL) for Congress announced that a movement has begun within the trucker community “who are tired of the warfare against Trump” and are planning to stop making deliveries to New York City in protest against a government that is attacking President Trump while ignoring them.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breaking-report-truckers-plan-stop-shipments-nyc-response/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-report-truckers-plan-stop-shipments-nyc-response

Let it burn ….

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2024, 05:16:38 PM »
Well well well….

BREAKING REPORT: Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engoron’s $238 Million Ruling Against Trump and His Sons (VIDEO)

Truckers bravely exposed some of the worst COVID shutdowns in the world when they parked their trucks in Ottowa to protest the iron-fisted approach used against citizens by the Justin Trudeau regime. Truckers in the US showed solidarity for their Canadian neighbors and helped block shipping between the US and Canada in Detroit, Michigan. Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who was being considered for Joe Biden’s VP, quickly threatened arrest for truckers who dared to block the Ambassador Bridge.

American truckers are now reportedly threatening to stop deliveries into New York City over the grotesque $364 million judgment against President Trump and his sons Don Jr. and Eric by partisan hack Judge Engoron on Friday.

Aside from first responders, is there another profession in the United States that proudly wears patriotism on its sleeves like the American trucker?

An American trucker who goes by “Chicago Ray” had this to say in a video he shared on social media, where he explained why truckers across America are planning to stop delivering to NYC.

ADVERTISEMENT
“I’ve been on the radio talking to drivers for the last hour and fifteen minutes, and I’ve talked to at least ten drivers going the other way. I’m heading down from South Wisconsin. And they’re [other truckers] gonna start refusing loads to New York City, starting on Monday for NYC. I talked to about three guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him they’re not going to New York City.

I don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are gonna start denying loads to go to New York City, but I’ll tell you what—you f**k around and find out!”

Okay? We’re tired of you motherf**kin’ leftists f**king around with Donald Trump.

You know, motherf**kers are starting to get tired of this shit—and our bosses don’t care if we’re denying the loads into New York; we’ll go somewhere else.”

Ya, know—we’ll see. Leave Trump the f**k alone with the bullshit! Alright? You know you ain’t got shit on Trump, so cut the bullshit! He’s gonna win this motherf**ker on appeal, but it’s still—you know how bullshit! It’s election interference.

I hate to say it, but Truckers are for Trump. We’re like 95% – 96% out here—-all Trump. Ain’t no motherf**kers for Biden!
“I’ll let ya know what else I hear by the time Monday rolls around,” he said, adding, “I’ll see ya down the road!”

If you see my truck delivering in NYC, please report it stolen because I refuse to deliver there… #NoNYC #Trump2024 #TruckerApproved

A former Trucker who ran against never-Trump and former Congressman Adam Kinsinger (RINO-IL) for Congress announced that a movement has begun within the trucker community “who are tired of the warfare against Trump” and are planning to stop making deliveries to New York City in protest against a government that is attacking President Trump while ignoring them.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breaking-report-truckers-plan-stop-shipments-nyc-response/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-report-truckers-plan-stop-shipments-nyc-response

Let it burn ….

He talked to at least "ten drivers." OMG, really that many.  ::)

So which is it? $238 million or $364 million? Your Gateway Pundit needs better editors.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2024, 06:32:11 PM »
He talked to at least "ten drivers." OMG, really that many.  ::)

So which is it? $238 million or $364 million? Your Gateway Pundit needs better editors.

We all knew you wouldn’t open it…

https://x.com/ianjaeger29/status/1758896837983862816?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://x.com/chicago1ray/status/1758674105446838535?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2024, 06:44:13 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/business/trump-spac-truth-social-stock/index.html
I don't think Trump is too worried about setting aside a few million.

He may be a billionaire but does he have the liquid assets to appeal??  Honestly , its not something i'll lay awake at night wondering about
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2024, 07:59:37 PM »

He may be a billionaire but does he have the liquid assets to appeal??  Honestly , its not something i'll lay awake at night wondering about

TDS is a weird thing. Exposes people's darkest fears and obsessions.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2024, 06:41:23 AM »

https://x.com/ianjaeger29/status/1758896837983862816?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

https://x.com/chicago1ray/status/1758674105446838535?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

Coach, there are well over 100,000 commerical trucks that come in and out of New York City on a daily basis.   To even have an effect, you would need about 20k of those trucks to stop driving....every single day AND without having another truck driver replace him or her which is what they would do.

Sorry but it isn't going to happen.   
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2024, 06:55:48 AM »
anytime you three cowards are ready

Ready for what retard?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2024, 06:59:30 AM »

Neither of those links has $283 million listed in it.   

So a dozen of red hat wearing red necks is going to really "show them" huh?   ::)   

They are almost as big of a retard as you.  Make sure you provide us with updates on how this little stunt turns out.  Seeing how it would just be as easy to fire them or have another trucking line haul it.   ::)    But yeah, they (and you) really going to show everyone now.   Show everyone how retarded you red hats are.  Again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2024, 07:00:53 AM »
Well well well….

ADVERTISEMENT

Let it burn ….

Hahahhaa.

A retard on Gateway is just stupidity squared. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2024, 02:40:11 PM »

Oh, I opened these Twitter (X) links alright. Who is Ian Jaeger and why should I care what he posts on X? You cut and pasted your entire post, including ChicagoRay's 'X' post. "I've been on the radio for over an hour and I've talked to at least (10) Truckers who are gonna start refusing loads of Monday for (NYC) ...I talked to (3) guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him no (NYC)." -Seems like a real genius in this video, https://twitter.com/i/status/1758674105446838535 Actually, he sort of reminds me of you in your video posts from your car while you are driving around Huntington Beach looking for expensive gasoline prices.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2024, 07:57:50 PM »
Oh, I opened these Twitter (X) links alright. Who is Ian Jaeger and why should I care what he posts on X? You cut and pasted your entire post, including ChicagoRay's 'X' post. "I've been on the radio for over an hour and I've talked to at least (10) Truckers who are gonna start refusing loads of Monday for (NYC) ...I talked to (3) guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him no (NYC)." -Seems like a real genius in this video, https://twitter.com/i/status/1758674105446838535 Actually, he sort of reminds me of you in your video posts from your car while you are driving around Huntington Beach looking for expensive gasoline prices.

Looks like Qoach didn’t open his own bullshit links himself.   Again. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2024, 08:01:49 AM »
This is really going to work.  Hahahahhahaaaaaaa.    Another pathetic little hope and dream that will be crushed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2024, 08:37:46 AM »
This is what happens when you’ve never created a job or signed a paycheck in your life and know zip about how businesses work, LET IT BURN…

Kathy Hochul Fails to Reassure NY Businesses Trump Penalty ‘Nothing to Worry About’

Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-NY) tried and failed to reassure businesses that they “have nothing to worry about” after a recent penalty ruling against former President Trump.

During an appearance on WABC 770 AM with The Cats Roundtable’s John Catsimatidis, Hochul was asked if New York businesses need to worry that if “they can do that to the former president, they can do that to anybody.”

“I think that this is really an extraordinary, unusual circumstance that the law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about,” Hochul replied, “because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior.”

This after Trump did nothing wrong but was still fined $355 million and banned from conducting any business in the state of New York for three years.

This civil fraud case was a glaring act of political persecution brought by New York State Attorney General Letitia James, who could find no victim nor any malfeasance. The claim that Trump inflated the value of his property to get bank loans was absurd on its face. The lenders said Trump did nothing wrong. The loans were paid back with interest.

WATCH: “She Committed Fraud!” Trump Blasts NY Attorney General Letitia James for “Election Interference”

Make no mistake, this was not only election interference against the leading opposition leader; it was a warning to other New York businesses they had better not stray from the Democrat Party Plantation.

No one with any sense should do business in New York. In this state, the Rule of Law has been exterminated to attack opposition leaders like Trump over nothing more than political differences. Why would anyone remain in New York with that kind of threat constantly hanging over their head? And you might think you are on the right side of political issues today… You might believe you are safe from this persecution from partisan attorneys general and judges today… But what about tomorrow? In less than a decade, Democrats went from embracing same-sex marriage to demanding men be allowed to share a locker room with your daughter and compete against her in sports. Where does the Democrat Party’s madness end? How much longer can a New York businessman remain in good political standing with the left? Democrats are already looking to normalize and legalize pedophilia. And let’s not forget…

Democrats now compel you to prove your fealty. It is no longer enough to remain silent. You must prove your loyalty by using the “correct” pronouns and hanging the “correct” signs because, in left-wing circles, silence equals death.

Hochul isn’t attempting to “reassure” New York businesses. What she’s doing is looking to sucker New York businesses into remaining and digging in further so they can be terrorized into doing the left’s political bidding or be bled dry like Trump Inc.

Ask yourself: If Trump is forced to pay that $335 million, who gets the money? No private person or corporation sued him. The state initiated this. So, who gets all that money?

Big business or small business, you’ve been warned. For no reason other than your political beliefs, you now know that the state is willing to swoop in and ruin you — steal everything you’ve worked for, smear your reputation, and annihilate your livelihood.

Only fools will continue to do business in New York.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/19/nolte-kathy-hochul-fails-reassure-ny-businesses-trump-penalty-nothing-worry-about/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2024, 08:42:00 AM »

Coach, there are well over 100,000 commerical trucks that come in and out of New York City on a daily basis.   To even have an effect, you would need about 20k of those trucks to stop driving....every single day AND without having another truck driver replace him or her which is what they would do.

Sorry but it isn't going to happen.

100,000 tractors, Vince? Have you ever driven through NYC even in an Uber? Think about what you just said. Stop delivering to grocery stores and see what happens

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2024, 09:13:09 AM »
I find it hard to believe that "truckers" will stage a boycott of New York.   There might be a few idiots who put their jobs or business at risk, but for the most part who would want to do that for Trump?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2024, 09:20:53 AM »
I find it hard to believe that "truckers" will stage a boycott of New York.   There might be a few idiots who put their jobs or business at risk, but for the most part who would want to do that for Trump?

Oh stop it....   you know the same people (red hats) crying they can't feed their families are going to be the very first ones to lose their jobs or get arrested for doing something stupid.  Meanwhile, there are plenty more truckers to pick up the slack of any who won't make the run.

Hell the ChicagoRay moron himself has already taken his little video down.  What does that tell you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2024, 09:47:19 AM »

No shortage of independent truckers that would stand for principles that can pick up loads and deliver to other areas besides NYC. Not going to find a whole lot of liberal truckers. People like Lurker and Prime thinks that food magically appears in grocery stores by rainbow food unicorns.

Hypothetically, even if it didn't happen the financial disaster by Trump and other businesses pulling out of NYC would cripple it.

Let it burn

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2024, 10:08:55 AM »
No shortage of independent truckers that would stand for principles that can pick up loads and deliver to other areas besides NYC. Not going to find a whole lot of liberal truckers. People like Lurker and Prime thinks that food magically appears in grocery stores by rainbow food unicorns.

Hypothetically, even if it didn't happen the financial disaster by Trump and other businesses pulling out of NYC would cripple it.

Let it burn

I don't see that happening.  I would be very surprised if enough truckers choose to stand for principles and pick up loads and deliver to other areas besides NYC and if there are enough "available" routes for them to compensate for the loss of business in numbers that would impact the state of New York.  All because Trump was treated unfairly (which he was IMO).  These truckers also got to ask themselves....Had it been them and they were fined 18% of their net worth, would Trump do anything about it?  Doubt it. 

This all looks like propaganda puffery to me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2024, 10:49:06 AM »
“But if New York loses just 10% of the trucks that go in there, their prices are going to skyrocket on everything — from milk to eggs, to any type of goods that the consumer needs.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/us-news/trump-supporting-truckers-vow-their-boycott-could-shut-down-new-york/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2024, 10:59:42 AM »
“But if New York loses just 10% of the trucks that go in there, their prices are going to skyrocket on everything — from milk to eggs, to any type of goods that the consumer needs.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/us-news/trump-supporting-truckers-vow-their-boycott-could-shut-down-new-york/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Sure but they actually have to do it.  Good luck with that.  And who is it really gonna hurt in the very remote chance they pull it off?   It's not gonna hurt the Judge. It's not gonna hurt the AG.  It's going to hurt the normal person just trying to make ends meets every month because a bunch of self-righteous MAGA-sprited truckers who got together to strike back at a state that fined a billionaire who broke the law? 

Will they boycott delivering his shoes too?  Asking for a friend... ;D