Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thanks for the fun trip down memory lane, McWay.

You're welcome.

I really thought bodybuilding had finally hit the big time, when the WBF came to fruition:

- $100,000 prize money for the winner; Haney only got $60,000 for his 1990 Olympia win and $80,000 for his 1991 win.
- Bodybuilders featured every week on WWF Superstars and Wrestling Challenge.
- Quick contest results; the WBF Championships highlights occurred one week after the show vs. 3-6 months later in the magazines.

Even decades years later, the 1991 WBF Championship looks better than some Mr. Olympias have in recent years.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Last post by bhank on Today at 07:17:37 PM »
How much gh have you taken? Geezus! :o

Why do you ask?
Politics and Political Issues Board / Re: "Insurrection"
« Last post by Straw Man on Today at 07:08:55 PM »
He didn't say any were charged with insurrection.  That's just hair splitting and word play to spin the narrative.

I'm fairly certain that if everything were the same on January 6th except that the domestic terrorists were BLM instead of a bunch of brain dead Trumptards and Qtards that the right wing in this country would be calling for mass public executions.

Big dude for a first contest!  So he was just walking around in state level shape, but never competed?  What stopped him from competing earlier?  By no means does that look like a novice competitor.
This is the same thing Bhank has done but Bhank is humongous compared to this cat..................... ...Bhank weighs between 220-230.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Vince Basile vs. Vince Goodrum -
« Last post by Flexacon on Today at 07:04:35 PM »
Vince Basile vs. Vince Goodrum?

The fat one lost.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by Royalty on Today at 07:03:28 PM »
▫️
Politics and Political Issues Board / Re: Kracken Released
« Last post by Coach is Back! on Today at 06:58:32 PM »
As usual, your reply has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I typed.   If it's bullshit, then why isn't there a record of her so called "evidence"?  Oh right... because there isn't any. hahahahahahahahaha

There is. Sorry 🤷‍♂️
This comment clued me in.

Subtle.  Very subtle.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Last post by wes on Today at 06:56:05 PM »
Wes why are you on the attack?

BHankins is training for a higher purpose, for a greater good.  Strength is relative. For instance I think it takes a tremendous amount of strength for BHank to stay drug free when he is so focused on pursuing his passion of size.

Respect the grind.
Dave I`m sorry..you`re completely correct......I`m being a jerk not taking into account the dedication it takes to go to the war with the iron on a daily basis and to hit that training table 12 times a day when a guy is totally natural like Bhank is.

I`ll cool it I have great repect for guys who don` cheat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10