Author Topic: ALL-TIME most beautiful, amazing actresses...  (Read 5943 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: ALL-TIME most beautiful, amazing actresses...
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2007, 05:25:01 PM »
I had a crush on Priscilla Presley when i was a kid

Okay, I guess she counts... but only because you had a crush on her.  :)

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2007, 07:27:10 PM »
For some reason, Jaclyn Smith seems to stick out as the "what does not belong in this picture" actress.  She was gorgeous, but did she ever do anything that wasn't made-for-tv?  :-\

It did not say "movie actresses".  She is still gorgeous and always looked better than Farrah imo.  I'll throw out one more name from the silver screen, Barbara Eden.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »
Very few get my attention but Elizabeth Hurley gets mine!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 11:42:43 PM »
It did not say "movie actresses".  She is still gorgeous and always looked better than Farrah imo.  I'll throw out one more name from the silver screen, Barbara Eden.

You have no idea how beautiful Jaclyn Smith actually is. You should see her in person. It would blow you away.

She's in her early 60's, ...but looks like late 20's. It's amazing. And she has an incredibly beautiful soul.
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 11:06:22 AM »
My haters are going to say I am name dropping it does have to do with the thread.  I worked with jacklyn Smith and the LA Special Olmpics Games in 1988 or 87.  We were the coaches of the LA team.  And she is absolutely beautiful.  Whitney Houston was there signing a song she did called We are the children or something like that.  My girlfried sat behind me and jacklyn.  Well this song started up and tears were flowing from everyone.  At the same time their was a special olympic gymnastic team doing some tumbling and stuff on the field on mats.  It was very moving.  Well t moved Jacklyn the most I think.  I mean she was hugging me so hard and crying so much it made my shirt wet.  I turned to my girlfriend ad just rolled my eyes and she said shutup cause she was crying too. SO that is my Smith story.

Other hotties I have worked with is Donna Mills who is hot as hell and Nicolette Sheridan who slapped me.  Catherine Bach was still pretty hoy when we hooked up.  Susan Anton hot a great body.  A few others but can't remember there names.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 11:24:08 AM »
I know Jaclyn Smith is very beautiful, and she's another one who has a great voice.  It was just that OKMike had her with Taylor, Kelly, and Hepburn who are all film giants, so she just stuck out a little in that crowd.