Author Topic: PBW: IFBB's Head Judge - LISTEN NOW "On-Demand"  (Read 25111 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW: IFBB's Head Judge - LISTEN NOW "On-Demand"
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:28:43 PM »
IFBB Head Judge Visits PBW

With Special Appearance by Covermodel Jamie Eason

PBW presents a report from the IFBB’s Head Judge Jim Rockell with an inside look into his panel’s decision to crown a new Mr. Olympia. The Federation's highest ranking judge will also address the challenges that lie ahead for the judging panel at this year's re-match in Las Vegas. Monday's broadcast also includes a visit with the industry's new "it" girl, Jamie Eason.

Presented by MuscleTech, the Replay is Now Available at www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Brought to you by Bodybuilding.com & Flex Magazine.

Additional Sponsors: NxLabs, Max Muscle, Biogenetics, The Vein Centre and MuscleTime.com

thisiskeith12

Re: IFBB HEAD JUDGE Visits PBW (plus: Jamie Eason) Monday!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 07:30:08 PM »
Jamie Eason is the hottest thing since sliced bread! :D

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 08:12:56 PM »
Jamie Eason is the hottest thing since sliced bread! :D

Jamie is one hot babe.. :D

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 08:49:40 PM »
Great episode, and so timely as well. I can't wait to hear why they decided on Jay seven months ago and what "challenges" lie ahead five months from now! Well done, really. I only wish you wouldn't have posted this so far in advance because I just don't know how I'm going to sleep. Well, actually, I can sleep during the interview. Never mind.
Enjoy your dish...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 08:59:52 PM »
can there be a webcast

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 09:02:58 PM »
Great episode, and so timely as well. I can't wait to hear why they decided on Jay seven months ago and what "challenges" lie ahead five months from now! Well done, really. I only wish you wouldn't have posted this so far in advance because I just don't know how I'm going to sleep. Well, actually, I can sleep during the interview. Never mind.

do you just cut and paste this into this thread each week? wasnt funny the first 20 times you've said it

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 09:12:27 PM »
do you just cut and paste this into this thread each week? wasnt funny the first 20 times you've said it

You, my man, are a moron. Thanks for keeping track of everything I post, great to know that you have nothing better to do. Given that this is the second time Rockell has been on, I couldn't have posted it 20 times, jackass. Now the first time, since you like keeping track of things, was at least close to when the O had been held. No problem there. But if you think bringing on a guy to talk about judging of a show from seven months is interesting, go for it. But from the look of your desperate begging for a webcast so you can snap one off to Jamie Eason, just get your lube and the file with her pix ready for Monday so you can pretend she is actually talking to you. Get counseling, or a girlfriend.

Hope that helps.
Enjoy your dish...

west coast willie

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 09:26:15 PM »
please ask head judge Rokell why he screwed Dexter out of the Arnold last month. Dexter was awesome and should have won. And than ask him how he sleeps knowing that Ronnie should STILL be Mr. O.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 09:34:19 PM »
You, my man, are a moron. Thanks for keeping track of everything I post, great to know that you have nothing better to do. Given that this is the second time Rockell has been on, I couldn't have posted it 20 times, jackass. Now the first time, since you like keeping track of things, was at least close to when the O had been held. No problem there. But if you think bringing on a guy to talk about judging of a show from seven months is interesting, go for it. But from the look of your desperate begging for a webcast so you can snap one off to Jamie Eason, just get your lube and the file with her pix ready for Monday so you can pretend she is actually talking to you. Get counseling, or a girlfriend.

Hope that helps.

you say the same shit every week in this thread,, not hard to remember. it doesnt matter if its rockell or arnold on the show, you just whine like a little bitch

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 10:09:39 PM »
you say the same shit every week in this thread,, not hard to remember. it doesnt matter if its rockell or arnold on the show, you just whine like a little bitch

A.  I don't post every week in this thread
B.  There's a difference betweening whining and making a valid observation about the timing and validity of this guest at this time. Of course, you need some modicum (look it up at dictionary.com) of intelligence to understand that.
C.  Again, counseling or a girlfriend would be recommended, but if all else fails, go to Google Images and search for Jamie, again.

Enjoy your dish...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Qs for IFBB’s Head Judge Jim Rockell
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 05:37:38 AM »
Would you ever give the O to a man with a major injury (such as a torn lat?)

What was the deciding factor in Vic beating Dex this year at the Arnold?

Do you feel the 'gut mandate' has been properly enforced in the last year?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Qs for IFBB’s Head Judge Jim Rockell
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 06:21:57 AM »
Would you ever give the O to a man with a major injury (such as a torn lat?)

What was the deciding factor in Vic beating Dex this year at the Arnold?

Do you feel the 'gut mandate' has been properly enforced in the last year?

WHY ASK YOU WILL NEVER GET A TRUTHFUL ANSWER........WASTE OF INTERVIEW

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 06:32:52 AM »
Is Jim a member here now? 

west coast willie

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 06:42:08 AM »
B.  There's a difference betweening whining and making a valid observation about the timing and validity of this guest at this time.

have to disagree with you on this Sushi.  The guy is the IFBB head judge and this is a bodybuilding radio show. He judges contests all year long.  Seems like a valid guest any time.  And I wonder if he will have another gift waiting for Tamali at the NY Pro nexr month.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 07:51:00 AM »
WHY ASK YOU WILL NEVER GET A TRUTHFUL ANSWER........WASTE OF INTERVIEW

As opposed to you?

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 07:58:47 AM »
How can guys with female breast tissue win or even place in a male bodybuilding competition?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 08:10:02 AM »
Mr Rockell, for the record - Did Vic M's win at the Arnold have anything to do with you and he hailing from the same hometown?

Did he get the "NYC nod"?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 08:14:12 AM »
Mr Rockell, for the record - Did Vic M's win at the Arnold have anything to do with you and he hailing from the same hometown?

Did he get the "NYC nod"?

Great observation....Rochester is in upstate NY, 6-7 hours away from where Vic lives.

It's as much the same "hometown" as San Fran and San Diego.

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 08:22:04 AM »
What was more of a deciding factor in placing Ronnie Coleman 2nd. His lat/tricep imbalance and his restricted posing or his condition?

Do you think the 1990's presented a tougher level of competition than the 2000's?

If Dorian did not suffer from injuries and continued competing. If he was in the best condition etc.. would he have won the 1998, 1999, 2000 Olympias?

A lot of people believe that Nasser shouldve won the 1997 Olympia. He was deemed the next Mr O by some. Why was Nasser placed lower and lower every year after Dorians retirement.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 08:26:07 AM »
Last time Jim was on PBW he stated that he thought the current judging system had flaws and needs improvement.  As the Head Judge I want to know if and what kind of efforts he has made to correct the judging.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 08:30:43 AM »
If 2 guys are virtually neck and neck (are basically tied in strengths and weaknesses) at the Olympia and one of the guys was the reigning Mr. Olympia, would the reigning Mr. Olympia get the nod by virtue of him being the champion?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 08:49:49 AM »
great post 240...

0-2 already in this thread.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 08:50:18 AM »
If 2 guys are virtually neck and neck (are basically tied in strengths and weaknesses) at the Olympia and one of the guys was the reigning Mr. Olympia, would the reigning Mr. Olympia get the nod by virtue of him being the champion?

i want to know . . . when there's a bang bang play at first base, does "the tie" go to the runner?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 08:55:16 AM »
great post 240...

0-2 already in this thread.

While you attempt to unravel the complexity that is "surreptitiously delivering the identity of one person as another in an effort to align the goals, interests, and actions of one as those of another", I'm going to take up juggling.  I'm guessing by the time you 'get it' I will be pretty darned good.