Author Topic: kiwiol --> Are you "India Indian" or "NZ native" ?  (Read 5427 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: kiwiol --> Are you "India Indian" or "NZ native" ?
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »
Look, Im on your side guys, I am all for masculine culture Im hoping for the days of Tommy LEe JOnes and Charles Bronson to return. And I think getbig is a place that masculinity is definietly valued and promoted. Thats why many of us are here.

BUt making jokes about bears and musclebears is ironic becausse I believe that many of you(kiwiol, bluto, BSB) have observed these cultures in great detail probably on the web and are actually jealous of the unbridled freedom to express their masculinity in appearence, mannerisms and unapologetic free sex. I think the idea of it creates some anxiety and thus the jokes.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 02:15:44 AM »
overworked dude. Anyway gay jokes have lost their power, we own them. Keep trying though.

manwhores interesting phrase. Are you guys so feminized that you think a man who expresses his sexuality is now a whore..somehting he should be ashamed of and suppress?. ANother interesting switch. These feminists have you guys by the balls.
I have no problem with Feminists squeezing my balls just as long as they give me a golden shower afterwards  :P

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 06:05:16 AM »
Look, Im on your side guys, I am all for masculine culture Im hoping for the days of Tommy LEe JOnes and Charles Bronson to return. And I think getbig is a place that masculinity is definietly valued and promoted. Thats why many of us are here.

BUt making jokes about bears and musclebears is ironic becausse I believe that many of you(kiwiol, bluto, BSB) have observed these cultures in great detail probably on the web and are actually jealous of the unbridled freedom to express their masculinity in appearence, mannerisms and unapologetic free sex. I think the idea of it creates some anxiety and thus the jokes.

Sounds like your tooting a different horn today.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 12:40:23 PM »
Sounds like your tooting a different horn today.

not at all. I am all for your expression of masculinity and I think  you should be aware how it is being undermined by feminization, I am against your making derogatory jokes about a gay sub culture that is expressing the very thing you want. Why not just leave them alone.

I am also against people like Kiwi that are co-opting phrases from gay culture as if it is his own. I see this all the time with white people stealing cultural ideas from black people. I think many young straight guys are desperate for tribal identity but I think they should creat their own instead of stealing ideas for others.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2007, 03:10:25 PM »
fuck started out as a good thread and got ruined by kiwols lengthy full page posts and then that nyfag that posted even longer posts what the fuck is going on

Z

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 05:12:15 AM »
fuck started out as a good thread and got ruined by kiwols lengthy full page posts and then that nyfag that posted even longer posts what the fuck is going on

too bad this nyfag is a bigger than you. That must be incredibly emasculating huh Bluto?

Do I have to worry you will bash my head in while I sleep like Pvt Glover did to Pfc. Barry Winchell, after Winchell beat the shit out of Glover in a fist fight.  Poor guy must of sucked getting beat up by a gay guy in front of his whole platoon. Its like what I do here at getbig.com