Author Topic: PBW: MILOS RADIO SEMINAR - Parts 1 & 2 - Listen Now!  (Read 42255 times)

The Coach

Re: PBW WEEKLY PLAY by PLAY ---MILOS SARCEV
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
It's not a new idea by any means. Like I said Biotest has pimped this idea for years. There are studies on protein synthesis comparing aminos/protein taken before/after training (yes protein synthesis increases more acutely if you feed before, glycogen synthesis as well). There are studies showing a feeding increases blood flow further during training as well (via the vasodilation induced by insulin). Seems like Milos hasn't looked at the available research since he thinks his idea is new. Multiple supplement companies have pre/post amino/carb mixes out, and have for quite a while.

Yep, nothing really new, Berardi and alot of other researchers have done the same thing, the only difference is most of the supps have to be NCAA approved. I just caught about a minute of this interview, but I heard him say that "I bet my life that this will put 30lbs of bodyweight on and very little fat" thats a bold statement  that I seriously have to call bullshit on.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2007, 04:38:46 AM »
Thinking back now,i remember about 18 years back or so when i used to work for Nutra-Life (Australian/New Zealand based co)...they had something quite similar to what was described to Milos.They guarantee results if you consumed this product pre and during workouts especially.I forget the name now but essentially its combination are pretty similar to what Milos described.I've used them before and got great workouts and recovery from it.Pity they dont make them anymore.
P

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2007, 05:35:19 AM »
hahahaha oh brother not another Jesus freak who uses drugs like they're candy. ::)

The all delete the word sorcery from their digital bibles.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2007, 05:41:29 AM »
PRE/POST Drink? wasn't everyone doing this already. Just buy or make a protein shake and sip it from beginning to end throughout the workout, then have another one if you want after your workout. Whats the big deal? 

i thought everyone was doing this.

I like Milos but this is a just a crass mass marketing ploy to get kids to spend more money on supplements they could make at home.  It is another gimmick. Like the beauty industry they just keep repackaging the same shit, and giving it a different name.  Why not just give the kids the recipe in a magazine so they can make it home?  Thats what the pros used to do years ago.

Its as if Milos said "well if everyone is doing it why dont I get my hands in there too, make a few bucks". Take what I can and slip out the back door. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2007, 05:54:50 AM »
this is my favorite drinks pre and post sessions,,

pre- 25-50mg ephedrine + 400mg caffeine + little aspirin + 25-50mcg t3 + 2-3mg letro or arimidex and 30mg nolva to make estrogen none existant since estrogen is for girly men when preping,,+ 3 bananas + 100-150mcg clenbuterol or 6mg albuterol + one broken milky winstrol for the color ;) + 30-40mg halo because i like the taste

i take all this,, i mixed it in a nice drink that i call thegh15nobullshitdrink,,then i zip it while taking a dump or peeing

post training i do this,,
i take insulin fast acting put it in me with growth mixed because i love to piss mr gareth off ;),,,then i zip on some eggwhites or protien shake with another banana,,then i wait till my taste buds feel they wanna eat and they do very fast because you remember the t3 from the pre drink....,,,i enter a nice cuban or german place order good nice healthy meal :) and finish it up with my version of crystal light pink lemonade with another 50mcg of t3,,

my muscles love this routine ;)

I tried the same thing once too.....
A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2007, 06:24:38 AM »
Was that just a self ownage?
TEAM Nasser

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »
Interesting that Milos advocates training similar to what Larry Scott did. Fast sets and super pump. Then he feeds the muscle often before, during and after pumping it. Is that sufficient to make muscles grow? Not sure. I have a different approach that I find successful for most muscles. Not sure I have the motivation to get really big legs!

Am curious what Milos thinks about gh15 training tips re drug immersion.

Vince - believe me...IT WORKS LIKE NOTHING ELSE...but you really have to give it the honest try...

I don't know NOTHING about gh15...or his tips...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2007, 07:29:17 AM »
Yep, nothing really new, Berardi and alot of other researchers have done the same thing, the only difference is most of the supps have to be NCAA approved. I just caught about a minute of this interview, but I heard him say that "I bet my life that this will put 30lbs of bodyweight on and very little fat" thats a bold statement  that I seriously have to call bullshit on.

John Berardi is my friend and BRILLIANT SCIENTIST, TRAINER...you name it...
I know that he shares the same theory as we have discussed it years ago...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2007, 07:36:52 AM »
PRE/POST Drink? wasn't everyone doing this already. Just buy or make a protein shake and sip it from beginning to end throughout the workout, then have another one if you want after your workout. Whats the big deal? 

i thought everyone was doing this.

I like Milos but this is a just a crass mass marketing ploy to get kids to spend more money on supplements they could make at home.  It is another gimmick. Like the beauty industry they just keep repackaging the same shit, and giving it a different name.  Why not just give the kids the recipe in a magazine so they can make it home?  Thats what the pros used to do years ago.

Its as if Milos said "well if everyone is doing it why dont I get my hands in there too, make a few bucks". Take what I can and slip out the back door. 

::)

#1 - nobody is doing it
#2- just any protein or any carbs WOULD NOT DO IT
#3- IF I wanted to make money by selling BS - I certainly wouldn't do it in my own backyard - putting my reputation behind it...I suggested THIS back in 90's in Weider offices...but Weider Nutrition Group didn't want to listen...I was since mixing my own "potions" and I simply decided to make available for everyone - as I was tired mixing things for others...
I was waiting for something similar to come out FOR YEARS...and as it didn't - I finally made it myself...

AMINO SCIENCE is where is at...and that's what I am focused on at the time...
Specific aminos could do WONDERS and that will soon be known to everyone.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2007, 07:41:43 AM »
John Berardi is my friend and BRILLIANT SCIENTIST, TRAINER...you name it...
I know that he shares the same theory as we have discussed it years ago...

Shares it?  I'm pretty sure he's the one who originated it.  I know he has authored published, peer-reviewed work on this exact theory.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2007, 07:46:26 AM »

Shares it?  I'm pretty sure he's the one who originated it.  I know he has authored published, peer-reviewed work on this exact theory.

I have been doing this SINCE 1981 pretty much...
When I came to US 1987 I did expose my theory to many people...and ONLY when I saw Berardi preaching similar thing I approached him (at SWIS convention), invited him to come to my gym and we talked about it...

I know that he shares the theory...and he laughed when he realized how long I have been talking about the same thing...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2007, 08:42:32 AM »
We are getting into cellular physiology here and I wonder what Milos calls the process happening in the muscles with the additional feeding during exercise? Is part of the hypertrophy the swelling of the cells with nutrients? This isn't what scientists have been telling us for decades. Selye suggested that growth occurred after training. What we need is an explanation of the exact growth process. If we know that then we will know when to feed muscles, etc.

Milos has anecdotal experience with himself and those who train with him. Milos claimed he could put on 30 pounds of size in a month and no additional fat. Is this possible without drugs? I would hope that the discussion we are having here is for totally natural processes without any artificial agents. Nor any hormones made in the body, etc.

I would ask Milos how long a muscle needs to be trained in a day to grow the maximum that is possible for that muscle. If we use arms, then suppose a bodybuilder has 17 inch arms. How much growth is possible for this person in 10 workouts? How often can we train the same muscle to keep it growing?

Ah, the same old questions asked by everyone who ever lifted weights!  I have my own theories and I am interested in hearing what Milos has to say about these questions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2007, 09:31:57 AM »
Milos has anecdotal experience with himself and those who train with him. Milos claimed he could put on 30 pounds of size in a month and no additional fat.

I would kill to have Milos' tutelage for a month.  I would eat honey from a bee's nest if he told me to. 

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »
I would kill to have Milos' tutelage for a month.  I would eat honey from a bee's nest if he told me to. 

Would you eat beepollen from Vince? That, my friend, is teh TRUE test of faith.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »

Garraeth didn't have to do that.  He was told to lube up his asshole and bend over, though...  he can't remember what happened after that.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
Would you eat beepollen from Vince? That, my friend, is teh TRUE test of faith.

I would smother Vince with a pillow if he asked. I trust him that much.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: PBW Weekly Play by Play - Milos Sarcev 07-02-07
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2007, 10:54:43 AM »

A "During workout" shake was actually made by Nuclear Nutrition (Trevor Smith) anyone remember that???

It was my favorite, it had the consistency of juice...not like a "malt shake" so it didn't cause bloat, and was loaded with BCAA's and was to be sipped on throughout the workout... can't remember the name of it...I loved the stuff!!
just not good enough

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2007, 11:05:49 AM »
Garraeth didn't have to do that.  He was told to lube up his asshole and bend over, though...  he can't remember what happened after that.  :-\
hey, come now...uncalled for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2007, 11:11:23 AM »
I'm doing chest later tonight.  I kinda want to get a chocolate skim milk now to sip on while training.

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »
We are getting into cellular physiology here and I wonder what Milos calls the process happening in the muscles with the additional feeding during exercise? Is part of the hypertrophy the swelling of the cells with nutrients? This isn't what scientists have been telling us for decades. Selye suggested that growth occurred after training. What we need is an explanation of the exact growth process. If we know that then we will know when to feed muscles, etc.

Milos has anecdotal experience with himself and those who train with him. Milos claimed he could put on 30 pounds of size in a month and no additional fat. Is this possible without drugs? I would hope that the discussion we are having here is for totally natural processes without any artificial agents. Nor any hormones made in the body, etc.

I would ask Milos how long a muscle needs to be trained in a day to grow the maximum that is possible for that muscle. If we use arms, then suppose a bodybuilder has 17 inch arms. How much growth is possible for this person in 10 workouts? How often can we train the same muscle to keep it growing?

Ah, the same old questions asked by everyone who ever lifted weights!  I have my own theories and I am interested in hearing what Milos has to say about these questions.

bump. for a Milos reply  :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »
Milos argues that anabolic agents are a positive thing. From what I remember of the literature with Dianabol there were contraindications and side effects. In other words, it is not safe to take anabolic drugs for some people and there are side effects for everyone.

I would never feel responsible to make a statement that anabolic drugs were positive. They might have accumulated effects as well as specific short term side effects.

Another question I have is about so-called plasma expanders. Didn't Milos debate this topic a year or two ago here on Getbig? Didn't Chad propose that plasma expanders were possible and Milos was upset this knowledge wasn't being distributed to others in the game? Now we hear that a company is making this product. What gives? We surely cannot follow what drug and supplement companies are promoting.

If we are going to debate drugs and supplements we have to get the scientific facts out there so that we are informed. Doing anything less is the blind following those out to make a profit.

What really bothers me is that these threads end up reinforcing the notion that to be a champion you need drugs. That is not a fact. Not for the men. Who believes otherwise? If it is true that you need drugs to be a champion then bodybuilding is dead.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2007, 06:43:54 PM »
Milos argues that anabolic agents are a positive thing. From what I remember of the literature with Dianabol there were contraindications and side effects. In other words, it is not safe to take anabolic drugs for some people and there are side effects for everyone.

I would never feel responsible to make a statement that anabolic drugs were positive. They might have accumulated effects as well as specific short term side effects.

Another question I have is about so-called plasma expanders. Didn't Milos debate this topic a year or two ago here on Getbig? Didn't Chad propose that plasma expanders were possible and Milos was upset this knowledge wasn't being distributed to others in the game? Now we hear that a company is making this product. What gives? We surely cannot follow what drug and supplement companies are promoting.

If we are going to debate drugs and supplements we have to get the scientific facts out there so that we are informed. Doing anything less is the blind following those out to make a profit.

What really bothers me is that these threads end up reinforcing the notion that to be a champion you need drugs. That is not a fact. Not for the men. Who believes otherwise? If it is true that you need drugs to be a champion then bodybuilding is dead.

"not safe for some and side effects for everyone"  ???

Bro, I'm sorry but you just described EVERY drug out there.  :o

My old Pharmacology professor put it best when he said that medications/pharmaceuticals are:

"metabolic poisons with desirable side effects"  ;)

So, if you're going to separate AS from every other drug on the market for sleep, pain, depression etc. etc. try it from a different angle.  ;D
just not good enough

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »
From what I have read of the research into cellular science it appears there is a mountain of information out there but it is difficult to comprehend. I always thought one day scientists who understood the hypertrophy process would be able to come up with new vitamins that would aid the building process and be natural agents found in the body.

In the meantime the supplement companies are having a field day because just about everyone believes drugs are necessary.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2007, 09:01:04 PM »
Solomon do a great job !
But Milos's voice seems very small in the beginning (later is getting better)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: PBW with MILOS SARCEV - Listen Now "On-demand"
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2007, 05:20:41 PM »
Well, I guess we are not going to debate the hypertrophy process here. What conclusions can anyone make about the kind of exercise required for hypertrophy and the timing and quality of supplements and nutrition?

Milos would like to debate the benefits of anabolic agents with experts on a TV show. I think we need such a debate here on Getbig where so many are searching for secrets. If a student of hypertrophy goes on line he will soon be confused about what to do. You have so many experts telling us different things re training. All those different methods cannot possibly be right. At best most give some results. The problem most bodybuilders have is to sustain growth. Most end up on plateaus and can't grow much any more. So these stalled trainees end up believing they absolutely require drugs to get much bigger. Either they give up or end up risking too much for gains.

Is Milos stating that his methods don't require drugs whatsoever? That would be great if it were so. He has stated that knowledge should be something available to everyone. That way it is a level playing field. I agree. So, Milos, do bodybuilders have to take anabolic drugs to be able to compete at the highest level?

Milos stated that he is responsible for the preparation of Dennis James recently. Is it that complicated to prepare for shows using goodness knows what? How can so many get it wrong just about every time? 72 contests and 72 different results? Can it be that difficult to know exactly what to do? If it is then there can be no knowledge because it sounds like trial and error.