Author Topic: Insecure women on Myspace  (Read 3016 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Insecure women on Myspace
« on: December 18, 2007, 11:18:19 AM »
I was looking Myspace, and  I have noticed all these women many of them attractive, sayin' that they're "the baddest bitch", "I'm the bitch you need to watch out for", "I'm the bitch ya'll are talkin' about..haters",  etc, etc.

This false sense of bravado, reeks of insecurities...and head issues...cause no dude wants to deal with that, they just want to hit...
man, many of these women have bigger egos than any guido..No wonder many of them are all single.

If I ever saw my daughter's myspace page and she's calling herself the "baddest bitch"...

Anybody ever notice this?

I will be posting this on the Women's board as well.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Insecure women on Myspace
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:20:59 AM »
they probably think it's hot when some "tough guy" talks that way and they think it will work for them too

E
E

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 04:23:53 PM »
huge red flag
tank u jesus

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 05:05:50 PM »
Myspace is gay.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 07:43:12 PM »
Myspace is gay.

The females on there are pretty tight...but as the saying goes. "What looks good ain't always good for you"

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 11:13:59 PM »
I refuse to have a myspace, but i gotta admit some of the girls seem pretty slutty on it ;)
No doubt about it...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 08:17:37 AM »
The females on there are pretty tight...but as the saying goes. "What looks good ain't always good for you"

You have a daughter? How old is she? I'd watch out for that man.

A few studies have been done, and are being performed in the world of isolation we call the internet and networking communities, myspace ranks up with the worst of the worst in terms of self depreciation and masking of emotional inequalities.

When you see those "sayings" yeah it's basically a red flag.

One study computed the number of pictures a person had posted, and tallied up all of the individualistic quotes "I am" etc etc compared to the collectivist quotes, and basically pointed out all of the users who had some self image issues.

Thing is the site, feeds into the users insecurities. Like you pointed out

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 10:10:17 AM »

A few studies have been done, and are being performed in the world of isolation we call the internet and networking communities, myspace ranks up with the worst of the worst in terms of self depreciation and masking of emotional inequalities.

One study computed the number of pictures a person had posted, and tallied up all of the individualistic quotes "I am" etc etc compared to the collectivist quotes, and basically pointed out all of the users who had some self image issues.

So the more pics they have posted the crazier they are?  On facebook every chick has a minimum 100 pics of themselves ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 10:40:45 AM »

That's why they're on Myspace. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 11:05:05 AM »
I was looking Myspace, and  I have noticed all these women many of them attractive, sayin' that they're "the baddest bitch", "I'm the bitch you need to watch out for", "I'm the bitch ya'll are talkin' about..haters",  etc, etc.

This false sense of bravado, reeks of insecurities...and head issues...cause no dude wants to deal with that, they just want to hit...
man, many of these women have bigger egos than any guido..No wonder many of them are all single.

If I ever saw my daughter's myspace page and she's calling herself the "baddest bitch"...

Anybody ever notice this?

I will be posting this on the Women's board as well.

my space is for very lonely people !

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 11:23:48 AM »

No I don't have a daughter (phew).  But I agree with you. Its a shame so many people have those issues. Even the ones that don't put those sayings out there. I was reading Tough Jew's girlfriend's blog (she's black and a brick house). That female has more issues than a raped Saudi girl. She admits that she is a poor judge of character---And it's funny her man put money over her, or his family.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 11:29:38 AM »
So the more pics they have posted the crazier they are?  On facebook every chick has a minimum 100 pics of themselves ;D

LOL, well it went over some more measures than just pictures but that was one of the measures.

She admits that she is a poor judge of character---And it's funny her man put money over her, or his family.

See that is dangerous, "I'm a poor judge of character"

Imagine if you had a daughter would you want her to highlight her faults? That kind of networking leaves people in dangerous situations, the kind where perverts know exactly what to do and what to say to win people over and distort reality.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 12:11:04 PM »

See that is dangerous, "I'm a poor judge of character"

Imagine if you had a daughter would you want her to highlight her faults? That kind of networking leaves people in dangerous situations, the kind where perverts know exactly what to do and what to say to win people over and distort reality.

Damn, I never thought of that, she basically went on about her faults...Even in a job interview, you never talk about your faults.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 12:50:32 PM »
Damn, I never thought of that, she basically went on about her faults...Even in a job interview, you never talk about your faults.

Depends on who is performing the interview, the first 5 minutes is what counts the most in a interview: after that it's all role play. Women and men react opposite based on someone describing themselves. If a man is interviewing you, the handshake will tell you what to say and what not to say, then weigh how much the job means to you. If he extends for armshake, and his hand is over yours, he is in control of the interview, if your try to turn your hand to angle yourself on top and he resists then you have been subdued and your faults would not want to be heard or he would axe your resume. Women, allow them to be the hand on top in a firm handshake, it empowers their feminity, and gives them a rush of innate emotions automatically viewing you in a positive limelight.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »
Depends on who is performing the interview, the first 5 minutes is what counts the most in a interview: after that it's all role play. Women and men react opposite based on someone describing themselves. If a man is interviewing you, the handshake will tell you what to say and what not to say, then weigh how much the job means to you. If he extends for armshake, and his hand is over yours, he is in control of the interview, if your try to turn your hand to angle yourself on top and he resists then you have been subdued and your faults would not want to be heard or he would axe your resume. Women, allow them to be the hand on top in a firm handshake, it empowers their feminity, and gives them a rush of innate emotions automatically viewing you in a positive limelight.

Info, I never knew. I always say, "I have no faults"

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:47 PM »
Like this girl I met on Spring Break? bb ;)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5468766

Details will follow. 
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »
Like this girl I met on Spring Break? bb ;)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5468766

Details will follow. 

Yep, "Don't Hate"...I think she does the hatin'...I bet you got something to share.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »
Yep, "Don't Hate"...I think she does the hatin'...I bet you got something to share.
Well, I met her in the hot tub after a long day on shore.  Picture everyone worn out or just dressed/looking relaxed and this girl comes in with the most scantily clad suit (a good thing for me) and looking like she was ready to do a fashion show with the hair and make up.  Shallow as hell and not too bright and rather full of herself.  Almost turned me off, almost but I never really spoke to her again.  She goes to the same college and told me to look her up on myspace and an MMA site.  This is her pre boob job and likely other work. http://www.theoctagon.com/page_links/models/models.htm

I've seen her around bars and clubs and the bouncers tell me she and her friend on the right are the biggest bitches and think their shit don't stink and expect free admission.  They apparently get pleasure from making them pay or kicking them out.  Lol.
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 06:59:51 PM »
Well, I met her in the hot tub after a long day on shore.  Picture everyone worn out or just dressed/looking relaxed and this girl comes in with the most scantily clad suit (a good thing for me) and looking like she was ready to do a fashion show with the hair and make up.  Shallow as hell and not too bright and rather full of herself.  Almost turned me off, almost but I never really spoke to her again.  She goes to the same college and told me to look her up on myspace and an MMA site.  This is her pre boob job and likely other work. http://www.theoctagon.com/page_links/models/models.htm

I've seen her around bars and clubs and the bouncers tell me she and her friend on the right are the biggest bitches and think their shit don't stink and expect free admission.  They apparently get pleasure from making them pay or kicking them out.  Lol.

Yeah, she's cute, but has that dead look in her eyes. From what you say, I think it is somewhat right to be a lil mean to some of these chicks, because with their insercurities, you give them a inch, they take a mile. If you expect free admission and don't get it, let that be a clue, albeit a humbling clue.