Author Topic: Dana White on Kimbo Slice  (Read 28175 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Dana White on Kimbo Slice
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2008, 02:54:22 PM »
HAHAHA

Look at that backpedaling!

What a sorry ass piece of shit.

What backpedaling? Bluto, this has been documented years ago on this forum.

Look kid. Your life is absolutely meaningless to me. You make no money, you have no friends, you spend your days on a forum trying to attack people like me, who have it 100x better than you.

I could work construction for 40 hours a week and make more money than you.

Stop focusing on me. Answer my questions. Are you proud of the fact that your biggest accomplishment in life is 30,000 posts on a forum? I do like that this thread has devolved into another one about lil ol' me.

But that's good. I've spent the last 3 1/2 years as a Finance major just so I can backpedal on a forum about it. Epic telepathy on my part in 2004! Kid is so desperate to get at me he'll embarrass himself even. I run your life Bluto.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2008, 03:10:56 PM »
People that make those claims on the internet don't make that much. But if you did, congratulations. I'm happy for you. You're one of the few on Getbig that has actually accomplished something.

By the way, I'm doing finance for a reason. I like that stuff and I like medicine. My major is finance and I do pre-med on my own. They're my electives. I'm also going to work for a year after I graduate before I even think of going to med school. Who knows, I might stick with whatever I end up doing.

The fact of the matter is that I'll be very successful either way I go. I haven't decided yet and I'm more than smart enough to do both without a problem. I can bet on my life that by the time I'm 30 I'll make more than Bluto has in the last 15 years. I've ALWAYS had top grades and whatever I do I excel at. I'll be fine.

What exactly do you do Mindspin? I'm intrigued. And I'm not trying to stir shit up asking. You can tell me in a pm or don't.

Are you content making $5/hour but being able to spend your entire life posting on a forum? I know Yemeni is somewhat successful. What about you? Your claim to fame is that you've lied about cage fighting. Impressive.

My parents have given me the green light to do whatever I want. If I wanted to drop out and join the army, they wouldn't care.

I made over half a mill last year.  I'll probably come close doubling that this year.  I own a consulting business.  In a nutshell, I take small brands with potential and make them into medium brands.  Then I help sell them to big companies.  It's a simple business model that generates decent revenues and has virtually no overhead (I get killed on taxes).  And it's FUN.  I pick who I want to work with.  In fact, I recently decided to get involved with a UFC related initiative simply because I like MMA.  Alright, I'm done bragging.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2008, 03:18:55 PM »
I made over half a mill last year.  I'll probably come close doubling that this year.  I own a consulting business.  In a nutshell, I take small brands with potential and make them into medium brands.  Then I help sell them to big companies.  It's a simple business model that generates decent revenues and has virtually no overhead (I get killed on taxes).  And it's FUN.  I pick who I want to work with.  In fact, I recently decided to get involved with a UFC related initiative simply because I like MMA.  Alright, I'm done bragging.

Actually, that's some interesting stuff. So you basically overhaul these brands into what they're capable of being and reap the rewards of it? Nice little haul too.

I'll take an internship offer for next summer too.  >:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »
I made over half a mill last year.  I'll probably come close doubling that this year.  I own a consulting business.  In a nutshell, I take small brands with potential and make them into medium brands.  Then I help sell them to big companies.  It's a simple business model that generates decent revenues and has virtually no overhead (I get killed on taxes).  And it's FUN.  I pick who I want to work with.  In fact, I recently decided to get involved with a UFC related initiative simply because I like MMA.  Alright, I'm done bragging.

You may think you're doing alright... but remember what BerzerkFury told you:

"When I'm 35 I'll probably be an orthopedic surgeon making more money than you working less hours. Ouch!"

:D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2008, 05:21:09 PM »
Too poor to afford to go out so you decided to spend another Friday night talking about me Bluto? It's almost what? 2 am CET? And you're still jockeying for access to my penis.

What a sad existence you lead. I can't really feel insulted by an impoverished European that spends every Friday and Saturday night melting on a forum.

Are you proud of the fact that you're probably the poorest poster on Getbig?  ???

Alex23

« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2008, 03:47:06 AM »
 I lost all respect for mindspin reading this.....

BF has it all figured out and is on its way to a great career. Then u ran out arguments after getting ass mangled

what do you do for a living again?