Author Topic: PBW: Ms. Olympia - Iris Kyle Speaks Out! (Replay Now Available)  (Read 34942 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Iris Kyle getting all riled up
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 05:47:08 PM »
she sounds like an idiot

::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: "I'm a goddess" - Iris Kyle
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »
Is sevestase heterosexual?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
Is sevestase heterosexual?
hahahaha see what he did thar?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 05:49:51 PM »
oh brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

she says the top 5 winners at the female O shouild get free magazine subscriptions.

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »
A very heavy drug abusing Goddess. ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »
she wants everything males have in the business but brings 2% of the industry to the table

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 05:52:19 PM »
oh brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

she says the top 5 winners at the female O shouild get free magazine subscriptions.

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
thats worth more than the prize money they get.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 05:53:50 PM »
she wants everything males have in the business but brings 2% of the industry to the table

LOL.... "That don't matter none.... we all in the same sport... we should split the loot, fiddy/fiddy".
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »
She may be a goddess but she isn't hot or attractive to the vast majority of men.  I respect her for her awesome muscle mass and as a fellow bodybuilder (yeah, I guess I am a bodybuilder :)), but c'mon Iris!!!!!  if the idea was somehow portray yourself a hot, sex symbol for guys you are only fooling yourself.  Stop being delusional...at least to this degree! :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2008, 05:56:42 PM »
LOL.... "That don't matter none.... we all in the same sport... we should split the loot, fiddy/fiddy".
"Baby phat jeans, acrylic nails, weaves and sex change operations don't pay for themselves sugar."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2008, 06:06:14 PM »
& her wig makes her look "feminine"

::)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2008, 06:06:45 PM »
Why is she even getting airplay?

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »
Promethea?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The Iris Kyle interview on Pro BB weekly, my 2 cents
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2008, 06:12:39 PM »
As many of you now know the current 3x Ms Olympia Iris Kyle, was put in  a low 7th place at the recent Ms International at the Arnold Classic.The most obvious reason for this was said to be some odd looking bumps on her butt cheek and delts. Obviously we know this was due to inflamation from injecting some compound into these areas. From the interview tonight where Iris spoke with Pro BB radio's Bob Chic and Dan Soloman, I learned the following info:

Iris said she was unable to get an actual, reasonable explanation for her low placing out of the money.
She also said, she was unable to get in contact with any IFBB pro judge or official and has not heard anything concrete or statement from the IFBB brass. She was not disqualified , allowed to compete but was not placed in the money spots and top 6. Iris was pretty candid about why the bumps were there and was surprised this was even an issue, comsidering what is "common knowlege" about what stuff pros take before a show. IFBB pro judge Sandy Rinalli is now talking on Pep talk and I will listen and add to the this thread.

My 2 cents so far: I suspect the IFBB judges were horrified to see such obvious injection sites on Iris on stage at a major contest. To disqualify her, would mean that the IFBB pro div would have to enforce the rules against banned substances. This is one can of worms they don't want to open for obvious reasons.
Thus, they can't make any official statements about "the bumps" on Iris.They simply sent a "message" by putting her our the money.
This makes me wonder about just how long this kind of "don't ask- don't tell" drug policy can survive in pro bodybuilding considering the anit sertoid climate in the media now.

More after the Judge Rinalli interview...

Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Iris Kyle getting all riled up
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2008, 06:20:28 PM »
I don't think she sounded especially unintelligent. It's just that these female bodybuilder chicks lead a strange lifestyle. Whatever makes them happy.  :-\

I will say that the top competitors should be treated well, just like the men. Help the top women get sponsorships, or at least catered food at events. If the IFBB wants to treat them like shit, why don't they just save everyone's time and get rid of that side of the "sport" completely?
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: The Iris Kyle interview on Pro BB weekly, my 2 cents
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
I can't you people can sit through "internet radio" interviews. Incredibly boring.
!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »
Why do you need your own thread for this, Howie. There's already 3 or 4 others.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »
The Iris bumps topic just came up. Judge Rimalli called them "distortions" and Larry Pepe made an inference about synthol and injections and Judge Rinalli didn't even go down that road. She compared the bumps to a bad tatoo and said it was judged down as it threw off her overall "symmetry".

Judge Sandy Rinalli sounds like a very intelligent, and has a wealth of knowledge about bodybuilding.
It is obvious, she is doing whatever she can to avoid any open dialoque about drugs in bodybuilding.
I am not sure what the best path is in regards to bodybuilding drug use. BUT, I am certain that the current "denial" and refusal to address the problem by the IFBB may end up with a hard rain falling.
Howard

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2008, 06:23:52 PM »
Good take Howie.

I just don't she 'gets' the lack of interest the women bbr's are getting by the general public.

Bob tried explaining it to her that the 80's had more public awareness & why.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »
Why do you need your own thread for this, Howie. There's already 3 or 4 others.
I wanted to focus on the obvious drug related issue of the bumps and why the IFBB won't address it.
Many of the threads and posts about Iris are not very serious and focus on some lame thing said rather than the real key issue at hand here.

Bob Chic did what her could to remain polite with Iris and still try to veer her to consider having woman pros scale back to a more feminine look and make $$, draw crowds.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2008, 06:31:23 PM »
Good take Howie.

I just don't she 'gets' the lack of interest the women bbr's are getting by the general public.

Bob tried explaining it to her that the 80's had more public awareness & why.

Thanks and to be honest I think this Iris placed low with the bumps issue is going to be a headache overall.
I am no lawyer but I do know that pro bodybuilder can't drug test the female bodybuilders and avoid testing the men. The most practial thing to do is to convinve the female pro bodybuilders to scale back, but as iris said, when they do that, they end up looking more like figure girls, hmmmmmm.
The obvious issue, is that the female pro bodybuilders physiue scream roids when they appear on stage.
The men are just as obvious however, but in the end this is a double standard that may make sense...who knows?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2008, 06:32:33 PM »
Bob Chic did what her could to remain polite with Iris and still try to veer her to consider having woman pros scale back to a more feminine look and make $$, draw crowds.
Problem is, that's not up to Iris. She's working with what's being rewarded. If you're still listening, I hope Sandi what's-her-name addresses why they reward big, freaky women's physiques. It's Sandi and her fellow judges that have the power to change the "sport".
!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2008, 06:40:04 PM »
Problem is, that's not up to Iris. She's working with what's being rewarded. If you're still listening, I hope Sandi what's-her-name addresses why they reward big, freaky women's physiques. It's Sandi and her fellow judges that have the power to change the "sport".
She has moved on to figure and fitness. I could be wrong but I get the impression, that the IFBB pro div would like to end female pro bodybuilding and just have figure take it's place.The fitness is separate due the routine.
I am not hearing any objective criteria used to determine fitness winners, Judge Rinalli is useing a lot of general terms like "stage presence" and various vague terms, criteria.
I have been around the sport of bodybuilding for over 3 decades now. I have been a judge myself for many years.
Yes, their is  basic standard we all try to follow but it is hardly fixed in stone. Some bodybuilder or fitness babe comes in shape, has a good overall look , gets a buzz going when on stage and the show goes their way.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »
No one gives a shit.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2008, 06:44:24 PM »
No one gives a shit.
Geeeeeeeeeeeesh, you are really missing the pt here. It is not simply aboiut iris Kyle or even female bodybuilding! This is about the current don't ask don't tell drug policy within the IFBB pro div. c'mon think!