Author Topic: PBW: Film Director CHRIS BELL - Plus: Craig Titus Pleads Guilty  (Read 14092 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW Goes to the Movies...  "Bigger, Stronger, Faster*" - Special Guest:  Writer/Director: Christopher Bell

Plus: Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Plead Guilty - Larry Reports from Las Vegas

"Bigger, Stronger, Faster" - the highly anticipated new film (from the producers of 'Bowling For Columbine' and "Farenheit 9/11") arrives in theaters this weekend. --   "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" welcomes the film's writer and director Christopher Bell for an inside look at his new film and the impact that it may have on the bodybuilding community.  Already drawing comparisons to filmmaker Michael Moore, Bell asks the question, "When you discover that your heroes have broken the rules, do you follow the rules, or do you follow your heroes?"

Also on this week's show:   "Pep Talk" is LIVE from Las Vegas following the surprise plea bargain in the Titus & Ryan case.  Larry takes a close look at the latest developments in Clark County, Nevada as the spotlight shines, once again, on the case that first made national headlines nearly 30 months ago.

Presented by MuscleTech - PBW airs LIVE on Mondays at 8pm ET - visit the broadcast center for replays: www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Replay Update:  Gary Strydom's Million Dollar Deal, Lonnie debates Larry, Victor Martinez Injury Report and Lee Haney Interview - PBW's May shows are available at Replay Central courtesy of Bodybuilding.com

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Max Muscle, The Vein Centre of the Palm Beaches.
Make your plans to attend the IFBB "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships" in Florida on August 9th (www.PBWProShow.com)
PBW: The Official radio show of the 2008 Olympia Weekend (www.MrOlympia.com).
[/i]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Looks like Christopher Bell is scoring big with this movie.  Reviews are all good.  Is this his first movie?

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.

"Pep Talk" is LIVE from Las Vegas where the Craig Titus - Kelly Ryan trial is set to get underway in Clark County, Nevada.  Larry takes a close look at some of the latest developments as the spotlight begins to shine, once again, on the case that first made national headlines nearly 30 months ago.

30 months since Titus got picked up? WTF! Time flies!! Is Larry going into the court to report on the trial? 
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
This is a low blow by PBW. Big Nation announced Chris Bell as their guest last week.

thisiskeith12

Very salty move.

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Very salty move.
More than likley they had to bribe someone. I remember hearing Big Nation Radio announce on their show last week that Chris was comming on.

Interesting. I'll listen to it on Big Nation then not listen to it on PBW.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Actually, Dan and I talked about Chris Bell over a month and a half ago when they wanted to put some items on Getbig, and I posted it on the News section.

I think it is the other way around.

And for those of you who don't know, I heard that Bob Chick had to invite Chris Bell on PBW, considering that Chris Bell is the one who introduced Bob to his wife.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Can't wait to hear the Titus Trial Preview!

Thanks Musclephone!
BigNationRadio.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I think it will now be the Titus Plea Deal and what it means...

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
I think it will now be the Titus Plea Deal and what it means...

On the news reports they making it seem like Craig is trying to save his wife. Not sure if I'm buying that. 
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I heard Big Nation Radio will also be discussing the Titus plea deal.  Can you confirm, Special Ed?
Ron: "I am lazy."

AVBG

Chick, can you find out if the movie will be shown in cinemas outside of the North America?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Yes BoatGoy, Big Nation Radio is the only Bodybuilding Talk Radio show that will feature expert commentary from the legal community!

We'll discuss:
- How long Craig will serve;
- How much he'll be able to bench when he gets out;
- His likely prison destination and where you can write to him for autographs and conflict resolution advice;
- Whether Phil Hernon is to blame for all of this; and
- The latest news about Craig's Prison Release AfterParty brought to you by his own Magnum Productions.
BigNationRadio.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Yes BoatGoy, Big Nation Radio is the only Bodybuilding Talk Radio show that will feature expert commentary from the legal community!

We'll discuss:
- His likely prison destination and where you can write to him for autographs and conflict resolution advice;
- The latest news about Craig's Prison Release AfterParty brought to you by his own Magnum Productions.
Considering Pepe is a lawyer, that's not entirely true.

Since you're in New York why don't you get Phil Baroni on to talk about Titus? I'm sure he'd be thrilled to discuss it after his ass was handed to him last night.
Elevate Your Image.™

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Ike, do Baroni and Titus really have history? I checked the Musclephone Archives and couldn't find anything. Also, they recently invented this thingy called the 'musclephone' so having a guest from New York is really no different than one from oh, say, Denver.
BigNationRadio.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
Ike, do Baroni and Titus really have history? I checked the Musclephone Archives and couldn't find anything. Also, they recently invented this thingy called the 'musclephone' so having a guest from New York is really no different than one from oh, say, Denver.
You had to dig a little deeper in the Vault. I was hoping you'd begin to provide more "on the street" radio segments instead of the same old studio interviews.  :)

In a 2005 Issue of FLEX:
This month, Titus corrects one and leaves scorched earth in his wake. His fight with PHIL BARONI: "I had an Ultimate Fighting Championship bout set up for 'King of the Cage' with Phil BARONI, but he couldn't fight, because he signed with Pride; to be honest, it would be like beating up a f--kin' bitch. He's a punk little bitch and I'm sick of his little f--kin' mouth, and if he doesn't stop running, I'm gonna bust his jaw, that's what's gonna happen."

Later Titus went on to say:
Something else I would like to clear up. Apparently an Ultimate Fighter by the name Phil Baroni has disrespected me in a past Muscle & Fitness Magazine. I’ve read he was going to and I quote “smack the yellow off my teeth” and basically knock me out. That’s not going to happen!! Anything I said in interviews following his remarks were in response to what he said, once again defending myself in print. I couldn’t care less what he has to say, nor do I have the time and energy to address the issue on any level and as far as I’m concerned I have absolutely no beef with Phil Baroni. I would really appreciate no more posts on the bodybuilding sites in reference to this issue. There is no issue! I’m way to focused getting ready for my 2005 season to let anything or anyone take me out of my game. The first rule of fight club is “don’t talk about fight club”.
Elevate Your Image.™

Alex23

Considering Pepe is a lawyer, that's not entirely true.

Since you're in New York why don't you get Phil Baroni on to talk about Titus? I'm sure he'd be thrilled to discuss it after his ass was handed to him last night.

Wow, a lot of two faced shitalking accompained by some jealousy induced brutal backstabbings in this thread.

I'm pretty disapointed but considering that I don't have 2hrs to spend listening to radio shows, I'll make sure to tune to the first hour with Chris Bell and also be sure the right questions will be asked w/o ass kissing.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
Wow, a lot of two faced shitalking accompained by some jealousy induced brutal backstabbings in this thread.

I'm pretty disapointed but considering that I don't have 2hrs to spend listening to radio shows, I'll make sure to tune to the first hour with Chris Bell and also be sure the right questions will be asked w/o ass kissing.
It's time for you to TAPOOOF.

Who cares if they're on both shows. Both will interview them how they want to and people can choose which they listen to. Big whoop.
Elevate Your Image.™

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

We'll discuss:
big nation radio is #1 in my house.  it's the only program i listen to regularly

thisiskeith12

I thought it was funny how I (sarcastically) invited Ike on Big Nation a few months ago and within 2 weeks he was on PBW.
Too bad we missed the boat on that one.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
big nation radio is #1 in my house.  it's the only program i listen to regularly

fuck yes!

Jason

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---

My condolences for your brain.

Alex23

I thought it was funny how I (sarcastically) invited Ike on Big Nation a few months ago and within 2 weeks he was on PBW.
Too bad we missed the boat on that one.

Keith, What do you think an Ike interview would bring to the radio show?

thisiskeith12

Keith, What do you think and Ike interview would bring to the radio?

Not a damn thing.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Keith, What do you think an Ike interview would bring to the radio show?

Lots of schmoeness and inappropriate musclephone plugs.....and touching.

Jason