Author Topic: Freedom...hahahahahaha America f*ck yeah  (Read 15350 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Freedom...hahahahahaha America f*ck yeah
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 09:12:14 AM »
If you believe this, you should familiarize yourself with the US Statutory laws.  Many states statutory limits are 16, not 18, and in order to violate the law the "actor" needs to be more than X years older than the victim.  Some states statutory limit is as low as 13.  Prison times vary state to state.  This is not controlled by federal government.  

Is there even single one state that isn't part of the United States of America?  ::) Ok, things might be different in different states but I think even 1 state proves my point. Your post seems like diversion.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 09:16:32 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 09:21:27 AM »
Is there even single one state that isn't part of the United States of America?  ::) Ok, things might be different in different states but I think even 1 state proves my point. Your post seems like diversion.
Thats if they get charges filed against them, and if they are arrested, and if they are found guilty...three very big ifs...

The worst part is, IF they are found guilty then they are considered sex offenders, thus meaning they have to register as sex offenders...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 09:21:32 AM »
Do you realize that nowdays in America nobody care about this things you just mentioned!
The only think american people care is the last episode of their favorite reality show,the last episode of american idol,the last episode of dancing with the star,the last game of the playoff, the superbowl and the last model of the iphone!

Almost the same as in holland.  :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2011, 09:33:40 AM »
Almost the same as in holland.  :-\

Maar in den Nederlanden wordt de grooteste taal van de wereld gesproken! :)
I hate the State.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2011, 09:35:32 AM »
Do you realize that nowdays in America nobody care about this things you just mentioned!
The only think american people care is the last episode of their favorite reality show,the last episode of american idol,the last episode of dancing with the star,the last game of the playoff, the superbowl and the last model of the iphone!

huh...can be said of any occidental country.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2011, 09:40:11 AM »
i'm no jingoist or any sort of right wing conservative but seriously you faggots find even the smallest thing to complain about this country

remember this is the country where we have fat homeless people
you can find two 24 hour drugstores located across the street from each other
sure, the government (aka the real mafia) gauges us big time with all types of taxes and forget about it if you are a small business owner....but still, this country has ALOT of fuckable 18 year olds

I know that all you pseudo intellectualls are gonna dismiss my argument because it is childish...but seriously, while some 12 year old girl is getting her clitoris circumsized in Burkina Faso, we live in a country were we have 300 channels on our TV and hot 18 years olds available to have sex with ......fuck you europe

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2011, 09:42:24 AM »
damn...you pretty much nailed it right there.

You left out First 48, Lock Up and To Catch a Predator re-runs.  ;)

btw, my HUGE gripe with MSNBC is that they show the same fucking episodes of "To Catch A Predator"- they always show the washington and florida stings

it's like they never show the ones from the NJ stings....

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2011, 09:49:24 AM »
i'm no jingoist or any sort of right wing conservative but seriously you faggots find even the smallest thing to complain about this country

remember this is the country where we have fat homeless people
you can find two 24 hour drugstores located across the street from each other
sure, the government (aka the real mafia) gauges us big time with all types of taxes and forget about it if you are a small business owner....but still, this country has ALOT of fuckable 18 year olds

I know that all you pseudo intellectualls are gonna dismiss my argument because it is childish...but seriously, while some 12 year old girl is getting her clitoris circumsized in Burkina Faso, we live in a country were we have 300 channels on our TV and hot 18 years olds available to have sex with ......fuck you europe

Believe me in Europe and in 95% of the rest of the world there are even more 18 years old fuckabe girl and usually are less fat than the one in America with a lot less attitude !

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2011, 09:52:36 AM »

Believe me in Europe and in 95% of the rest of the world there are even more 18 years old fuckabe girl and usually are less fat than the one in America with a lot less attitude !

you're right

....but then again I like American girls so i'm biased

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2011, 09:53:10 AM »

The day that they exposed Milli Vanilli they killed the 80!  :'(

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2011, 09:54:52 AM »
you're right

....but then again I like American girls so i'm biased

Go to South America and you'll like the girls there even more ! 8)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2011, 11:11:03 AM »
I'm sure as fuk it didn't stop there.

Pigs probably tortured the arrested people after media was silenced. Where are those arrested ones today? In guantanamo? Dead? Are their families sent to guantanamo also`?

Conversation in guantanamo:

-Why are you here, mate?
-I flew planes to skyscrapers... what about you?
-I danced at the Jefferson monument ..

Yeah right.....Nice Metdown.

That publicity stunt gave those people exactly what they wanted. That was the intended result. You ask where they are? They bonded out for 50 bucks about a half an hour later. Except for the asshole who actually resisted and interfered he probably sat in jail for the weekend and will get about 2 or 3 months probation.

You guys are so worried about your rights and you know nothing of your rights. Your rights in this country were lost somewhere in the last century. And depending what agenda is being pushed by the media and politicians today affect the way you see your rights tommorow.

Perfect example....Those lunatic religous nuts who protest dead soldiers funerals? Yep, they get to do that and its a freedom of speech.....That lunatic Southern minister who passes out christian brochures near mosques he gets arrested and no one gives a fuck.  There are many more examples from the black 'youth' who shoots someone with a gun and is presented as a product of his enviroment to the middleage white guy in the woods who shoots an animal with a gun and is presented as a 'radical.' 

Bottom line is this: this publicity stunt has very little to do with your rights. Your rights are being changed everyday in ways you dont even understand. And to think it supposedly all falls back on a 240 year old document that you think is still relevant....Absurd.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2011, 12:01:03 PM »
euros are taking shots at the US while converting to islam and being replaced by muslims without saying a single word, their kids being enslaved by force at school to become dhimmis...please. The most skilled/educated of them want to move or are moving to north america or australia as we speak, and most european elites sons and daughters are already studying and/or living in north america. Says a lot about the situation in europe.

If it can make you feel better to discuss this video -on an american messageboard lol- why not, wont prevent you from having to learn arabic and figure that you re part of history already.
Ubermann... your future offspring will be brown. Just accept it and quit complaining  :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2011, 12:06:14 PM »
btw, my HUGE gripe with MSNBC is that they show the same fucking episodes of "To Catch A Predator"- they always show the washington and florida stings

it's like they never show the ones from the NJ stings....

Are you bittered because you were hoping the episode featuring you would launch your Hollywood career, bro?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2011, 12:11:33 PM »
The USA isn't perfect but I strongly believe that American capitalism is hugely responsible for the well-being of Canada on the whole.  Do Canadians have gratitude for this?  Not as much as they should in my opinion.  If the USA is so horrible, how come so many people risk their lives to live there?  I think the USA is the land of milk and honey, if there ever was one.

The USA is the best!!!

The grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. Live here and then say the USA is the land of milk and honey.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2011, 12:25:35 PM »
All you snivelly bitches shut the fuck up.

"the cops suck" "the government is corrupt." fuck off, do something about it then. oh wait, you are, youre posting on a bodybuilding board trying to out - liberal each other. queers

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2011, 12:27:15 PM »
The grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. Live here and then say the USA is the land of milk and honey.

I do and it is.  If you live here and think otherwise you have either not traveled very much or are simply a loser at life.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2011, 01:41:19 PM »
dont these morons have something better else to do other than "dancing" in a public place in front of cops?  ::) Seriously?  Is that their way of being "rebellous" ? Of "feeling alive" , or "resisting"...resisting what btw? they live in the fucking best place on the whole planet where everyone wants to live, what's wrong with these people? Look at these people faces for fuck sake, they scream "i have mental problems and i need attention".

Why dont they go to africa, third world, pakistan help the "poors" there instead?

Provocation is provocation, these people can dance at home in their living room, in clubs... in parks... i absolutely dont see the point of provoking authorities in a fucking public and guarded place... these people have life long problems with authority it seems. They started it all from start to finish. Cops are just doing their job.

This thread at least has the merit to show who's a retarded unemployed peacenik teen with too much time on his hands on here. Cause that's what you are if you support this shit. You re as useless as these people and you seriously need some real life lessons.

Seriously id be one of these cops, there would be blood all over the place when im finished with these useless childish losers. I wont even comment on the fact it's filmed which means it was staged from the beginning. Some people seriously need to get a life. They havent built anything of this world they re living in, the people they are disrespecting did. They contribute nothing to society, in fact they re problem for society.

For fuck sake, stop over analysing people you've never met in person, it's pathetic. Cops just doing their jobs? Exposing their frustration on a useless way you mean. Their main task is to keep society save and help people who need it.
Beating the shit out of innocent people who like to have fun, tells me that you're even more frustrated than those "cops" doing their "job", ubermoron

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2011, 02:40:36 PM »
I got arrested when I was 16 for "intent to harm others with explosives."  I spent a long time in juvenile detention and still can't get a job with my electrical engineering degree with my record.  I made a couple of fireworks to throw in my backyard and my life is messed up because of it.  The police even took a remote controlled car charger and some LEGO and labeled it as detonators for explosives.  Guilty until proven innocent - that's the USA

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »
For fuck sake, stop over analysing people you've never met in person, it's pathetic. Cops just doing their jobs? Exposing their frustration on a useless way you mean. Their main task is to keep society save and help people who need it.
Beating the shit out of innocent people who like to have fun, tells me that you're even more frustrated than those "cops" doing their "job", ubermoron
these ppl werent just trying to have fun...

THIS WAS AN ORGANIZED POLITICAL DEMONSTRATION IN AN AREA WHERE DEMONSTRATING/PROTESTING IS PROHIBITED...

tell us all why you think these retards deserve the right to demonstrate there when nobody else can?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2011, 03:23:37 PM »
Are you bittered because you were hoping the episode featuring you would launch your Hollywood career, bro?

it never happened lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2011, 03:25:43 PM »
these ppl werent just trying to have fun...

THIS WAS AN ORGANIZED POLITICAL DEMONSTRATION IN AN AREA WHERE DEMONSTRATING/PROTESTING IS PROHIBITED...

tell us all why you think these retards deserve the right to demonstrate there when nobody else can?

LOL, this is not China (well, maybe those coptards got inspired by Mao...). Using a flashmob is a very innocent way to express yourself; nobody got harmed, no screaming, just some dance moves and hugs in this version. One of the characteristics of a flashmob is that it only takes a few minutes.
Here in the Netherlands we've also got a flashmob on a railway station. The crowd was flabbergasted, but enjoyed it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »
LOL, this is not China (well, maybe those coptards got inspired by Mao...). Using a flashmob is a very innocent way to express yourself; nobody got harmed, no screaming, just some dance moves and hugs in this version. One of the characteristics of a flashmob is that it only takes a few minutes.
Here in the Netherlands we've also got a flashmob on a railway station. The crowd was flabbergasted, but enjoyed it.
we get flashmobs in subways as well here in the US...whoopty fucking dooooo

we also have rules about DEMONSTRATIONS/PROTESTING in certain areas as im sure you do as well...

These fuktards werent innocently dancing, THIS WAS A POLITICAL DEMONSTRATION!!!!!

what part of that do you morons not understand???

they did this to get the exact reaction they did, so they can rile up ignorant morons such are yourself...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »
we get flashmobs in subways as well here in the US...whoopty fucking dooooo

we also have rules about DEMONSTRATIONS/PROTESTING in certain areas as im sure you do as well...

These fuktards werent innocently dancing, THIS WAS A POLITICAL DEMONSTRATION!!!!!

what part of that do you morons not understand???

they did this to get the exact reaction they did, so they can rile up ignorant morons such are yourself...
Many people don't get this...people believe that they can do what they want due to freedom, but not realize that there are laws to follow...one can protest in a orderly fashion...people do it everyday...people march on washington every summer. This past memorial day you had thousands of bikers---"Rolling Thunder" in Washington DC...

What people don't realize, is if you live in DC, you have millions of people come here to "express" their political beliefs, and many like above, are nothing more than wannabe hippies who are more about the action than the message---more about riling people up, than actually protesting...
As I said, if you live near Washington, DC or go there often like I do, you see douchebags like these often...