Author Topic: can anyone think what the hell happened to kelly's face?  (Read 30756 times)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: can anyone think what the hell happened to kelly's face?
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2006, 10:33:42 AM »
only her entomologist knows for sure.

her bug doctor??  ???

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2006, 01:02:22 PM »

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2006, 06:40:22 PM »

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2006, 08:44:31 PM »
"only her ENTOMOLGIST knows for sure"..............

Maybe WashedUp knows some even freakier shit that went on with Craig & Kelly that none of us were aware of!!! :o

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2006, 06:54:09 AM »
Kellys face changes is due to to much growth. Do you remember Tonya Knight? She was beautiful, then she used growth and what a change.
How "True" I had a serious crush on her 8)

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »
How "True" I had a serious crush on her 8)

Find out which prison she's in and write to her.  You'll probably have a good shot - 5 years with no dick is a long time, even for Tonya.

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2006, 05:18:39 PM »
Grundle, I was alluding to the possible arthropod induced damage brought on by her face being repeatedly pushed into pthiriasis infested prison pussy (see your previous post).
By the way, creatine is for babies.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2006, 07:30:51 PM »
Grundle, I was alluding to the possible arthropod induced damage brought on by her face being repeatedly pushed into pthiriasis infested prison pussy (see your previous post).

Are you referring to PSORIASIS??

This is like a mystery unfolding before our very eyes!  It's like trying to crack an uncrackable secret code

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2006, 09:06:04 PM »
No, I mean phtiriasis, AKA pediculosis pubis, AKA "crabs".

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2006, 06:57:27 AM »
barf

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2006, 07:08:40 AM »
Wow, I am "Learning" so much from this site 8) 8)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2006, 09:50:44 AM »
glad u like it
took 10 minutes to compose
you should read my Japanese poetry :)

[Inspired by yours, Mr. Big, here's one of mine:
Kelly had a little lamb,
But now the lamb is dead. 
Kelly still takes the lamb to school each day,
Between to chunks of bread./quote]

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2006, 10:41:06 AM »
this was one of my favorite photo shoots of Kelly before all the stupid plastic surgery crap

[That's a GREAT photo you posted, Buff.  Yes, she went from a plain Jane to an Italian madonna.  Besides the usual lipo, I'm guessing she bobbed her nose (ouch, EXTREMELY painful), had her eyes and forehead lifted, lips plumped to the max and a recent laser peel that prevents her from going out in the sun.  (BTW, to design a new face for yourself, visit cindyjackson.com)  I rather LIKE the results.  She looks rather sophisticated and alluring.  Then again, I like monkeys, too, which attracted me to bodybuilding (and not, say, golf,) in the first place.  Connecting to our primitive roots, swinging through a roomful of bars, we seek to resemble primates.  You, Tarzan; me, Jane.  Are we doing it in order to look the same tomorrow?  No; we want visibble results for our hard work.  Personally speaking, I want TOTAL transformation (hey, I'm first in line for a WHOLE BODY transplant), enlightment and transcendence from our mortal "packaging".  I myself lost 75 pounds to kickstart my acting career.  Plastic surgery is like changing your clothes, dewds.  When it's time, it's time.  You have the right to modify your appearance in ANY way.  Just wait til more men try the implants designed for heightened sexual performance.  You'll ALL be in line asking for your own "beer can", and spending less time in the "jungle"!   /quote]

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2006, 01:54:27 PM »
Midknight, I think Kelly is deliberately pouting in that pic?

Lip-jobs are like boob-jobs .... girls like to show them off.
screw that Dr. 90210, it always looks like crap crap crap...  They end up looking like shit after a few surgeries every time.  If this is the way I wanted a chic to look I'd save myself all the BS and go with a liquid latex dipped blow up doll with a poodle trapped inside. :-X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2006, 02:02:13 PM »
I think most men appreciate full lips, no?
Jolie's are natural.  All these girls who've come out of sugery thinking they've had Angelina's lips installed look like crap.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2006, 02:46:15 PM »
Unfortunate that she's had plastic surgery done to her face.  Whether to shave off the effects of steroids, or to enhance her looks; at 33 years of age, now she has that generic look of retired Hollywood actresses.  She looks fifty, trying to look younger.  She looks older than Betty Weider.  Yipes!!

[How does one "shave off the effects of steroids" with surgery, Fly?  I always thought that a real shave with a standard double edge was enough.  Also, do you know how old Betty Weider is?  Sadly, most of today's bodybuilders won't live nearly as long, or EVER look quite as good.  Betty's an old, graceful and gentle blossom.  A true American beauty who refuses to fade.  And there's not a violent bone in her body./quote]

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2006, 02:58:13 PM »
"only her ENTOMOLGIST knows for sure"..............

Maybe WashedUp knows some even freakier shit that went on with Craig & Kelly that none of us were aware of!!! :o

[Aha!  So you even KNOW about the cockroaches stored jars?  Dang, Buffalo, you're on to all KINDS of things. Would you kindly consider hosting a special seminar?  Puh-LEEZE?  It would make SUCH an exciting replacement for C&K's After Party!  You do it, I'll promote it, and, I swear, even Joe and Bettty will attend.  I'm your huckleberry on this one./quote]

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2006, 07:29:35 PM »
this was one of my favorite photo shoots of Kelly before all the stupid plastic surgery crap

[That's a GREAT photo you posted, Buff.  Yes, she went from a plain Jane to an Italian madonna.  Besides the usual lipo, I'm guessing she bobbed her nose (ouch, EXTREMELY painful), had her eyes and forehead lifted, lips plumped to the max and a recent laser peel that prevents her from going out in the sun.  (BTW, to design a new face for yourself, visit cindyjackson.com)  I rather LIKE the results.  She looks rather sophisticated and alluring.  Then again, I like monkeys, too, which attracted me to bodybuilding (and not, say, golf,) in the first place.  Connecting to our primitive roots, swinging through a roomful of bars, we seek to resemble primates.  You, Tarzan; me, Jane.  Are we doing it in order to look the same tomorrow?  No; we want visibble results for our hard work.  Personally speaking, I want TOTAL transformation (hey, I'm first in line for a WHOLE BODY transplant), enlightment and transcendence from our mortal "packaging".  I myself lost 75 pounds to kickstart my acting career.  Plastic surgery is like changing your clothes, dewds.  When it's time, it's time.  You have the right to modify your appearance in ANY way.  Just wait til more men try the implants designed for heightened sexual performance.  You'll ALL be in line asking for your own "beer can", and spending less time in the "jungle"!   /quote]
Not bad at all. Somewhat "Nice" as a matter of fact