Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 728753 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7500 on: June 21, 2021, 04:14:10 PM »
Why are people acting like Bitcoin hasn't been around for 10 years and hasn't gone through highly volatile ups and downs before?
The percent of new investors is probably the majority at this point.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7501 on: June 21, 2021, 04:17:33 PM »
Why are people acting like Bitcoin hasn't been around for 10 years and hasn't gone through highly volatile ups and downs before?

Its just the new entrants, like  poly says fundmentals outweigh FUD.  Although  the china FUD has a little bit more sting to it as they're  actually shutting down miners.....this actually benefits BTC long term.  I was never too comfortable about majority miners being in china to begin with.

Whats a bet mining shifts to europe/usa becomes  'greener' our boy Elon tweets  again "Tesla now accepting bitcoin". Hey long shot he might  even start  mining  himself. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7502 on: June 21, 2021, 04:25:17 PM »
There are no plans to restore any of the buying power that has been stolen from the US dollar.

The plan is for the government to spend more, borrow more, tax more, print more..............and people are calling Bitcoin a scam.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7503 on: June 21, 2021, 04:41:08 PM »
Have you bought back in? BTC is at the lower end of your predicted ranges...

My bags are empty right now, but I bought BTC once and then sold, Alts a couple of times. Once I spotted what was going on with the new SEC crypto rulings and hedgefunds plus banks and ETFS bleeding all I could see was a bear market and prices going lower. Previous cycle peak levels wouldn't be out of the question.

If BTC drops that low and we see a sudden V shape recovery (mid July) then that's when I'll be looking to buy in again, but first I'd also like to see the other markets stop bleeding.

We aren't actually tracing too dissimilarly to the 2013 and 2017 cycles (they also bled between mid June and mid July after bullish runs) so I haven't completely given up on us reaching another ATH within 6 months.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7504 on: June 21, 2021, 07:45:03 PM »
LMAO. I was a sports trader for a betting company for 10 years. I'M better equipped than anyone on here to tell you there is a huge difference between the 2. Like I told you before, just because you can't figure out how to do it, doesn't mean others cant.

More wizardry for your gollum ass. Look at the date of the post and the market since. LMAO

I'll stick to doing stuff like this....

....and you stick to eating raw fish

]

Week 1 of a 12+ week crisis and you are signaling it's time to buy, wtf?

It got down to $4100, I pretty much had to.

Let me know when we have truly hit rock bottom and I'll buy some more.

Love buying assets when blood is in the streets.

This is the sentiment of a rational (and likely successful) investor.

I can't figure out how to do WHAT exactly?

Here is record of myself at the height of COVID panic calmly stepping up to the window and purchasing what I knew was an EXTREMELY undervalued asset when everyone else is wringing their hands, scared out of their mind in panic mode.

"poly you're out of YOUR mind" they says!

"Societal collapse right around the corner!!!"

But for me, it was just as easy as walking over to the drug store and purchasing a candy bar and an RC cola.

Not a single satoshi has been sold btw.

Quantifiable, undeniable, indisputable and irrefutable proof. Receipts have been presented.

Now your claims on the other hand...

Well let's just say I'm not the only person on here who has begun to raise some doubts about your recent posts ;)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7505 on: June 22, 2021, 02:49:29 AM »

Well let's just say I'm not the only person on here who has begun to raise some doubts about your recent posts ;)

Too big of a coward to post it I guess. I'll take a wild guess it's another BTC hodler.

Well lets take a look. You saw your portfolio drop over 50% in the last few months. I sold just after the ETH peak and I am up roughly 15% after that despite that not even being my main goal. I understand your saltiness.

Also let me further add to your saltiness. KYC isn't a thing where I'm registered. Now connect these dots. "Bitcoin is for gamblers"...Sports betting winnings are tax free where I  live... Sports arbitrage is a real thing... How do I avoid paying crypto taxes?

Keep up the saltiness as I  love being asshole. When Btc goes back up eventually I'll be here being asshole laughing at your 300% gains when most of the better ALTS will go up 500% plus.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7506 on: June 22, 2021, 05:27:34 AM »
😥

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7507 on: June 22, 2021, 07:19:15 AM »
Now we know what influence China had on Crypto.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #7508 on: June 22, 2021, 07:29:24 AM »
 ;D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7509 on: June 22, 2021, 07:29:30 AM »
Now we know what influence China had on Crypto.

China are just manipulating the price so that they can buy the dip. Gib's insiders on the ground have corroborated this.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7510 on: June 22, 2021, 07:30:01 AM »
Plenty of money to be made.....
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7511 on: June 22, 2021, 07:52:30 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7512 on: June 22, 2021, 08:02:58 AM »
Nigeria will save us

😂😂

And, of course, a pump and dump wouldn’t be complete without a Cramer sell call AFTER the crash.

Cramer 'sold almost all' of his bitcoin, fears China is over crypto

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/21/cramer-sold-almost-all-of-his-bitcoin-fears-china-is-over-crypto.html

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #7513 on: June 22, 2021, 10:37:41 AM »
Always do the opposite of what Cramer says
$

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7514 on: June 22, 2021, 11:04:21 AM »
There are no plans to restore any of the buying power that has been stolen from the US dollar.

The plan is for the government to spend more, borrow more, tax more, print more..............and people are calling Bitcoin a scam.

Two completely different things.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7515 on: June 22, 2021, 11:30:36 AM »
The whole point of going off the gold standard was because gold couldn’t be devalued. Why would governments adopt something similar?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7516 on: June 22, 2021, 03:43:38 PM »
The whole point of going off the gold standard was because gold couldn’t be devalued. Why would governments adopt something similar?

Haven't you heard? Gold will soon be useless. Elon is gonna start mining asteroids and will be bringing back tons and tons of gold. You better buy some Bitcoin ASAP!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #7517 on: June 22, 2021, 03:59:35 PM »
Haven't you heard? Gold will soon be useless. Elon is gonna start mining asteroids and will be bringing back tons and tons of gold. You better buy some Bitcoin ASAP!
I thought it was DOGE?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7518 on: June 22, 2021, 04:08:51 PM »
I thought it was DOGE?

That's a shitcoin. It will end up at zero like the rest of the shitcoins.

You need to buy bitcoins because it has fundamentals.

Fundamentally speaking you need to buy on top of me, so I can keep on making money. Then we need to convince others to buy on top of us so we can continue making money. Got it? Now laser up!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7519 on: June 22, 2021, 04:31:10 PM »

Fundamentally speaking you need to buy on top of me, so I can keep on making money. Then we need to convince others to buy on top of us so we can continue making money. Got it? Now laser up!
And what fundamentals are those? It has a finite supply. So those Zcash - same as Bitcoin. And Zcash is more anonymous. So in theory it would be preferable over Bitcoin?

The only thing Bitcoin has going for it is it was the first crypto. The decentralization argument seems to be untrue as we can see with the miner shutdowns in China. Now they will pick up and move to another nation and become more centralized. You'll have miners in some peanut republic that can have a regime change at the snap of a finger.

The defense that Bitcoin will have sustainable mining but still use a lot of electricity is not as good as one where a proof of stake crypto uses 1% of Bitcoin's electricity. And proof of stake could be more secure if it becomes more decentralized via many staking validators. Bitcoin is only as decentralized as its mining farms allow. If there are 10 or even 1000 massive mining farms it still means that the decentralization is spread over 1000 entities. 100,000 or 1 million staking validators would provide more decentralization.

I am more bullish on Ethereum and Cardano as far as fundamentals go. Look at their percentage returns compared to Bitcoin the past year. Why would I dump $10,000 into Bitcoin when Ethereum and Cardano could offer a bigger return on investment?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7520 on: June 22, 2021, 04:33:20 PM »

The Bitcoin maximalist approach is no different than the Gold / Peter Schiff maximalist approach.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7521 on: June 22, 2021, 04:36:19 PM »
So Microstrategy will just continue to keep BTC on life support??

What happens why they stop leveraging themselves into the mix? Just seems a bit too sleazy from a market manipulation standpoint.

Saylor will soon have to auction off his kids, donate blood and start sucking dicks for money in order to squeeze out more capital to keep BTC's price up.

Where's Max Keiser during moments like these?

"1"
This is embarrassing / cringe worthy. Keiser is giving Bitcoin a cult vibe. Saylor also with his laser eyes on Twitter. It comes across as being a cult and childish. Who Photoshops laser eyes on their face?!  The crypto market needs people that don't come across as fanatics. Max Keiser is giving perfect ammo for Bitcoin detractors.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7522 on: June 22, 2021, 04:47:50 PM »
And what fundamentals are those? It has a finite supply. So those Zcash - same as Bitcoin. And Zcash is more anonymous. So in theory it would be preferable over Bitcoin?

The only thing Bitcoin has going for it is it was the first crypto. The decentralization argument seems to be untrue as we can see with the miner shutdowns in China. Now they will pick up and move to another nation and become more centralized. You'll have miners in some peanut republic that can have a regime change at the snap of a finger.

The defense that Bitcoin will have sustainable mining but still use a lot of electricity is not as good as one where a proof of stake crypto uses 1% of Bitcoin's electricity. And proof of stake could be more secure if it becomes more decentralized via many staking validators. Bitcoin is only as decentralized as its mining farms allow. If there are 10 or even 1000 massive mining farms it still means that the decentralization is spread over 1000 entities. 100,000 or 1 million staking validators would provide more decentralization.

I am more bullish on Ethereum and Cardano as far as fundamentals go. Look at their percentage returns compared to Bitcoin the past year. Why would I dump $10,000 into Bitcoin when Ethereum and Cardano could offer a bigger return on investment?

No problems with decentralization. The Banana Republics are setting up bitcoin mining operations that will use the power of lava and volcanoes. Also have you heard about Nigeria?

Shitcoins like ETH and ADA are too volatile. If you put that $10,000 in Bitcoin now and hodl, then you will providing your family with wealth that will last for generations.

No other coin can match fundamentals like that.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7523 on: June 22, 2021, 05:02:29 PM »
No problems with decentralization. The Banana Republics are setting up bitcoin mining operations that will use the power of lava and volcanoes. Also have you heard about Nigeria?

Shitcoins like ETH and ADA are too volatile. If you put that $10,000 in Bitcoin now and hodl, then you will providing your family with wealth that will last for generations.

No other coin can match fundamentals like that.
Yes and what if there is a regime change in the Banana Republics? Like what happened in Libya and Iraq? Then they declare Bitcoin mining wasteful. They'll say the electricity from the volcanos should be used to power homes and other entities they deem to be more deserving. The other problem is what happens once all Bitcoin has been mined? What will secure the network then?

Miners won't be getting paid Bitcoin so what will finance this? Will Bitcoin holders be charged a fee on a monthly basis to ensure that the network is secured for transactions? I have a feeling Bitcoin will eventually have to switch to proof of stake and will need some kind of inflation to reward stake holders in Bitcoin. Because what will incentivize stake holders if they are not going to receive Bitcoin for their staking? Bitcoin's finite supply might actually be an issue in the future once all Bitcoin has been minted. I think a low inflation rate would be what saves Bitcoin.

I am still not sure what fundamentals make Bitcoin so great compared to others. You said hodling $10,000 BTC will provide wealth for generations. Why not Ethereum? Since Ethereum's creation it has outperformed Bitcoin by 250%. This is over a period of 6 years.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/eth-has-outperformed-btc-by-250-since-inception-raoul-pal-triggers-debate

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7524 on: June 22, 2021, 08:16:41 PM »
If Bitcoin is anonymous. How did the Feds seize the Bitcoin paid to the hackers of the pipeline shutdown?