Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 768523 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #9000 on: November 06, 2022, 09:08:28 AM »
FTX Token (FTT) could be gearing up to do a Luna. Anyone with Sol and Algo bags needs to watch out for a dump too.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9001 on: November 08, 2022, 03:21:24 PM »
FTX Token (FTT) could be gearing up to do a Luna. Anyone with Sol and Algo bags needs to watch out for a dump too.

Another shitcoin bites the dust. Timely reminder that Btc has no CEO. The guys networth went from 14billion to 900million in under 24hrs.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9002 on: November 09, 2022, 06:25:08 AM »
My schadenfreude knows no bounds.

Sol looks like it is getting ready to give it all back by the weekend.

13K Btc could be a bottom

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9003 on: November 09, 2022, 11:29:18 AM »
My schadenfreude knows no bounds.

Sol looks like it is getting ready to give it all back by the weekend.

13K Btc could be a bottom

My HEX and HEdron positions are just above water.l those will drop shortly I think. That’s fine as they are 2025-26 timeframe anyway and I am happy to ride these out.

Ironically the ones I thought were safe which was SOL and AVAX, are fucked. I sold 100%  of my SOL for a 25% loss and now that remaining 25% is 50% down. My AVAX is 25% down, I’ll hold for now. for SOL my thought was will this do another LUNA? This was the exact same scenario and I hated the thought of riding it all to 0.000001.

These Ivory tower operators still doing the same stuff. Taking loans on holdings then becoming illiquid and collapsing.

In history when we broke below the long standing lows we saw a further 50% drop. So this will be interesting. I had a number of strong signals say this was the bottom so it’s interesting they all seem to have failed.

What is interesting is this has not change the BTC dominance.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9004 on: November 09, 2022, 11:54:47 AM »
My HEX and HEdron positions are just above water.l those will drop shortly I think. That’s fine as they are 2025-26 timeframe anyway and I am happy to ride these out.

Ironically the ones I thought were safe which was SOL and AVAX, are fucked. I sold 100%  of my SOL for a 25% loss and now that remaining 25% is 50% down. My AVAX is 25% down, I’ll hold for now. for SOL my thought was will this do another LUNA? This was the exact same scenario and I hated the thought of riding it all to 0.000001.

These Ivory tower operators still doing the same stuff. Taking loans on holdings then becoming illiquid and collapsing.

In history when we broke below the long standing lows we saw a further 50% drop. So this will be interesting. I had a number of strong signals say this was the bottom so it’s interesting they all seem to have failed.

What is interesting is this has not change the BTC dominance.

SOL is centralized crap that is fundamentally flawed. Its price was pumped by VCs involved in Alameda. It won't go to 0.000001, but under $10 definitely, possibly under $3.

People sell and go into stablecoin. Check BTC dominance excluding stablecoins and you'll get the real dominance.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9005 on: November 09, 2022, 12:20:46 PM »
SOL is centralized crap that is fundamentally flawed. Its price was pumped by VCs involved in Alameda. It won't go to 0.000001, but under $10 definitely, possibly under $3.

People sell and go into stablecoin. Check BTC dominance excluding stablecoins and you'll get the real dominance.

All coins are pumped.

The only real difference seems to be some of the players take huge leverage against other people’s deposits..

Dominance hasn’t really changed between the top coins  ???

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9006 on: November 09, 2022, 12:54:03 PM »
All coins are pumped.

The only real difference seems to be some of the players take huge leverage against other people’s deposits..

Dominance is up, but not much. Give it a few days.

Market doesn't look like it's done dumping either. Btc drops another 25%, Eth 50% Alts 60% plus and that sends Btc dominance up.

It's full bear mode. FTT to 0.0X, miner capitulation, harsher calls for regulations in US because of FTT. It's gonna wash Alts out in big way

Sol was pumped like a shit coin and on lies. Eth killer, cheap gas, partnerships, it's mobile phone etc. But the fundamental issue with it is that it doesn't work. It "broke" plenty of times, but degens just didn't care. It only works as a centralized blockchain, but that kinda defeats the purpose.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9007 on: November 09, 2022, 03:38:24 PM »
Wonder how much he had invested. Couldn’t find the answer🤔

Tom Brady risks losing ENTIRE investment after FTX exchange he plunged fortune into crash

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11408011/Tom-Brady-risks-losing-ENTIRE-investment-FTX-exchange-plunged-fortune-crash.html

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #9008 on: November 09, 2022, 04:38:12 PM »
They say FTX's founder is on the run. Apparently he used investor funds, in segregated accounts, to fund his own trading group, called Alameda. If so, he should be put in prison for a long time. Of course we know of another well-connected democrat who did the same thing with client's money and got away with it, Jon Corzine of MF Fund.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9009 on: November 09, 2022, 06:01:41 PM »
They say FTX's founder is on the run. Apparently he used investor funds, in segregated accounts, to fund his own trading group, called Alameda. If so, he should be put in prison for a long time. Of course we know of another well-connected democrat who did the same thing with client's money and got away with it, Jon Corzine of MF Fund.

Rumor has it the young boy might go to prison if this gets properly investigated, which the SEC has started to do.

Frankly, seems like he very much deserves it given what's been reported.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9010 on: November 09, 2022, 06:48:30 PM »
Rumor has it the young boy might go to prison if this gets properly investigated, which the SEC has started to do.

"1"

Can the SEC do anything? SBF doesn't live in the US and FTX doesn't operate in the US. There is a separate company FTX.US and that's in good health.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9011 on: November 09, 2022, 09:41:24 PM »

"1"

The days of issuing tokens out of thin air are gone, governments  will go after people. Many players small and big lost $$$. As bad as it sounds this is what is needed  20k altcoins need to be flushed. This is the last flush of leverage.

FTX is apparently in a 8billion dollar hole, somebody is going inside.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9012 on: November 11, 2022, 02:55:51 AM »
Dominance is up, but not much. Give it a few days.

Market doesn't look like it's done dumping either. Btc drops another 25%, Eth 50% Alts 60% plus and that sends Btc dominance up.

It's full bear mode. FTT to 0.0X, miner capitulation, harsher calls for regulations in US because of FTT. It's gonna wash Alts out in big way

Sol was pumped like a shit coin and on lies. Eth killer, cheap gas, partnerships, it's mobile phone etc. But the fundamental issue with it is that it doesn't work. It "broke" plenty of times, but degens just didn't care. It only works as a centralized blockchain, but that kinda defeats the purpose.

I was hoping we’d just track along that level as S&P was ok. Was right for 4 months but breaking through was a bad sign.

The big boys won’t even touch BTC at 9k so…. Yeah……

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9013 on: November 11, 2022, 03:48:59 AM »
Looks like we're entering into depression...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9014 on: November 11, 2022, 04:42:27 AM »
Looks like we're entering into depression...

I think we're at denial and the start of panic. The FTX contagion and bank runs could still take out other exchanges and their tokens. Traders and lenders could get screwed. Miners are in capitulation territory too.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9015 on: November 11, 2022, 07:29:55 AM »
I think we're at denial and the start of panic. The FTX contagion and bank runs could still take out other exchanges and their tokens. Traders and lenders could get screwed. Miners are in capitulation territory too.

I say 'depression' judging from the comments I'm seeing on Twitter and other groups.

But I do think another leg-down is very possible. The dust hasn't cleared yet.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9016 on: November 11, 2022, 02:41:58 PM »
We will look back on this as the biggest ponzu scam in history.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9017 on: November 11, 2022, 03:09:30 PM »
bitcoin is worthless, was invented to conduct illegal transactions and lets be honest that is what most people buy it for.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9018 on: November 11, 2022, 03:10:47 PM »
Crypto will boom bigger than ever eventually. I see 5 trillion next run.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9019 on: November 11, 2022, 05:45:08 PM »
I was hoping we’d just track along that level as S&P was ok. Was right for 4 months but breaking through was a bad sign.

The big boys won’t even touch BTC at 9k so…. Yeah……

The pattern has been a sharp drop followed by a long sideways channel. Makes it very hard to short. How many times did it go back and forth with 20k as a pivot point?

I also suspect the sharp rise in the S&P was traders leaning the wrong way thinking the stock market was gonna follow Bitcoin down. Market makers used the CPI report as a pretext to spike the market the other way.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9020 on: November 11, 2022, 06:54:48 PM »
Crypto will boom bigger than ever eventually. I see 5 trillion next run.

Long term I'm still very bullish too, but it could take a while. I think we're about to enter a 2015 type year long sideways market.

We'll get regulations coming in and this will allow traditional market makers to enter the space. Citadel, Virtu, Jane Street etc. They will probably use something similar to the FTX/Alemeda model, just without the degeneracy.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9021 on: November 12, 2022, 02:33:33 PM »
I like this James. He puts a lot of research into his videos, but he has to be one of the unluckiest (or worst) investors in the space.

He was a Luna bull, Sol bull, 3AC, Voyager, FTX hypeman. Yoloed BTC at the 48k march peak.

His main plays left are Tesla, Btc and Eth. If he maintains his track record we're all fucked.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9022 on: November 12, 2022, 03:20:39 PM »
I like this James. He puts a lot of research into his videos, but he has to be one of the unluckiest (or worst) investors in the space.

He was a Luna bull, Sol bull, 3AC, Voyager, FTX hypeman. Yoloed BTC at the 48k march peak.

His main plays left are Tesla, Btc and Eth. If he maintains his track record we're all fucked.

And celsius. He has 4btc stuck on  Celsius. That was just in referral fees. He capped his patrons membership at 10000 people and was charging up to $1200 a year.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9023 on: November 12, 2022, 03:44:59 PM »
And celsius. He has 4btc stuck on  Celsius. That was just in referral fees. He capped his patrons membership at 10000 people and was charging up to $1200 a year.

He is stealing a living!

All coins are pumped.

Here is what  BTC dominance looks like without stablecoin. It's due a pump (alt dump)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9024 on: November 12, 2022, 06:08:56 PM »
The pattern has been a sharp drop followed by a long sideways channel. Makes it very hard to short. How many times did it go back and forth with 20k as a pivot point?

I also suspect the sharp rise in the S&P was traders leaning the wrong way thinking the stock market was gonna follow Bitcoin down. Market makers used the CPI report as a pretext to spike the market the other way.

I was correct with the S&P pump which I was using as my crypto shield. 4 months with only half a day of my position going underwater, I was cool as a cucumber until FTX lol.

My HEX and Hedron are still 15%-40% up from my entry (go figure) but a further propper nuke those will get sunk. They are my hedge if things go north so they’ll sit there.

IMO losing 17.5k is the worst case scenario for crypto. Unless this is a fakeout, 3.5k-6k….. 👀

He is stealing a living!

Here is what  BTC dominance looks like without stablecoin. It's due a pump (alt dump)

Given 15.5k barely budged the dominance needle.

Everyone waiting for 11k-13k so I wouldn’t think dominance will change all that much until we are well under that level and people begin thinking crypto is dead…..