Author Topic: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945  (Read 83330 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 01:07:57 PM »
Looks like Jimmy Durante

ha-cha cha cha,, I got six million of 'em!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »
As you may know, I am a former member of his security team. A young General of the African brigade and he told me things in great secrecy. He was obsessed with the occult and eventually began to contact entities, what you call "aliens".  He began to amass technology from these beings. Technology he planned on using to take over the world. But it was not to be. Because between America and Russia they took this technology and the way to contact these beings, Aliens or Demons if you will and in exchange began to do the deeds of these beings. Dirty deeds.  Deeds of which the results are manifesting themselves in horrible ways. The end game?  One world government. One world religion.  And when the time is right, the chief of these beings will enbody the person in charge on this planet.  The person in charge of the one world government. And that person will wish to be worshipped, he is SATAN.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2015, 01:16:28 PM »
As you may know, I am a former member of his security team. A young General of the African brigade and he told me things in great secrecy. He was obsessed with the occult and eventually began to contact entities, what you call "aliens".  He began to amass technology from these beings. Technology he planned on using to take over the world. But it was not to be. Because between America and Russia they took this technology and the way to contact these beings, Aliens or Demons if you will and in exchange began to do the deeds of these beings. Dirty deeds.  Deeds of which the results are manifesting themselves in horrible ways. The end game?  One world government. One world religion.  And when the time is right, the chief of these beings will enbody the person in charge on this planet.  The person in charge of the one world government. And that person will wish to be worshipped, he is SATAN.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2015, 01:16:38 PM »
He loved his dogs boys, a psychopath wouldn't have.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2015, 01:20:55 PM »
I just spoke with Hitler last week. He's rooting hard for Wolf for the upcoming Olympia.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 01:27:26 PM »
Hitler seems to have been huge on Blavatsky - Thule/Hitler's roots are way more interesting than the mindless and senseless killing that followed afterwards.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 01:28:13 PM »
BTW, Hitler knew the real Hebrews were black. People of our ilk are called the Asiatic Black Man.  Meaning  the place called the "Middle East" (political name) that's apart of Africa in some cases there's black people there and the original inhabitants were black. Hardly a surprise.  These people include the Black Hebrew and the Black Arab. Both the original inhabitants of this land.  The Asiatic Black Man. Hitler did not hate the real Hebrews. Nope. The Jesse Owens story was a lie.  It was propaganda.  This is why he called the "Jewish" people impostors.  Because he knew they we'ren't the real Jews back then. This is 100% fact.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »

Were these dirty deeds done dirt cheap ??

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2015, 01:31:54 PM »
HITLERS GIRLFRIEND WAS BLACK SON!
"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2015, 01:37:28 PM »
HITLERS GIRLFRIEND WAS BLACK SON!

Hitler felt sorry for the real Hebrews...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »
He loved his dogs, a psychopath wouldnt have.
Hitler did not fit in any of the dictator-nice's.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2015, 01:48:30 PM »
From what I understand, after they burned his body, it was removed by the Russians and reburied somewhere in German...I think I saw a historical show where they found his remains in a parking lot or something like that....they wanted to make sure he didn't attract followers to his grave...the Russians reburied him after they removed his brain which the Russians still have to this day

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2015, 01:51:55 PM »
From what I understand, after they burned his body, it was removed by the Russians and reburied somewhere in German...I think I saw a historical show where they found his remains in a parking lot or something like that....they wanted to make sure he didn't attract followers to his grave...the Russians reburied him after they removed his brain which the Russians still have to this day

I thought the story was the Germans burned his body so no one could disrespect it

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2015, 01:52:54 PM »
After the burning he was cloned by the Ayrian Brotherhood.....don't you remember Greg Peck, the guy from the big whale and stuff ??

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2015, 01:58:14 PM »
a pic of Adolf with Cutinga  :D

Where's the face?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2015, 02:14:51 PM »
THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL.............good film,if you haven`t seen it,you`re missing out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 02:16:19 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 02:48:51 PM »
Im pretty sure hes dead by now anyway.

+ 1962
 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2015, 02:56:24 PM »
+ 1962
 8)

Was Hitler a Beatles fan you think?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2015, 02:58:34 PM »
I don't believe he was capable of loving. It was an act he put on. The same thing with his mistress. He presented an image to the people of Germany to gain power.

Hitler was banging many beauties in his heydays , one of them was beautiful Hollywood film star Hedy Lamar (Austrian born Eva Maria Kiesler) her 1st husband was Austrian Fritz Mantl .He was very successful arms dealer in Europe & Argentina.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2015, 02:58:55 PM »
More into Jumping Jack Flash I think...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2015, 02:59:53 PM »

This is your Nibiru....Now shut the fuck up you wacky old dingo. He's dead now.

More of biblical lingo  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2015, 03:02:42 PM »
More of biblical lingo  ;D

Did Hitler drive a pick up truck or is he more of a Mercedes kinda guy?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2015, 03:05:00 PM »
Did Hitler drive a pick up truck or is he more of a Mercedes kinda guy?