Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 154100 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Brexit
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 03:17:46 PM »
Nah your alright, I'll stick with 2 1/2 plates a side and actually train my lats...there is a reason I will always look better than you, and im supposed to be the uneducated thick one  ::)

post a video then

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 03:33:01 PM »
post a video then

I've got nowt to prove you fucking idiot, you made a mockery of your self posting vids of some of the most horrendous looking lat pull downs ever witnessed... And you wouldn't have posted them if you some how didn't think they were impressive you deluded cun.t

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 03:34:13 PM »

my latest heavy lifting video for your envy

http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 03:39:13 PM »

I've got nowt to prove you fucking idiot, you made a mockery of your self posting vids of some of the most horrendous looking lat pull downs ever witnessed... And you wouldn't have posted them if you some how didn't think they were impressive you deluded cun.t

you lift like a twink right?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 12:21:47 AM »
 ???
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 04:53:54 AM »
you lift like a twink right?

I don't need to click a link to know what I'll see, most probly a weight yanked from a to b , slammed into a fat stomach...if I woke up and resembled your body in any shape or form id top my self instantly

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 11:44:27 AM »
I don't need to click a link to know what I'll see, most probly a weight yanked from a to b , slammed into a fat stomach...if I woke up and resembled your body in any shape or form id top my self instantly

still waiting local guy

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2016, 03:39:20 PM »
You've owned me, I'll never recover, I wish I took notice of bassyg and never messed with you....  ::)

Edit... Its a clip of rick astley singing, don't know if I'm still owned, I don't have the education to figure it out, your my intellectual and physical superior, please dont post cock pics it would destroy me

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2016, 02:36:26 AM »
I'm all for staying in.

Contrary to popular opinion, the EU is not a fixed structure, it's malleable. I would prefer for Britain to work from within to effectuate the changes needed, although it is not clear what these changes are. I think the EU is more like a scapegoat and something for people to moan about.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2016, 04:03:37 PM »
I'm all for staying in.

Contrary to popular opinion, the EU is not a fixed structure, it's malleable. I would prefer for Britain to work from within to effectuate the changes needed, although it is not clear what these changes are. I think the EU is more like a scapegoat and something for people to moan about.

As its unaccountable & has For Me Some Very Fcuked up Love Of Scumbag Muslims.
As Well as Never being able to show its Books or Make them Balance.
Losing -- Leaking Millions of Pounds each year to Fcuk knows where,
Though we can have damn good guess.
I'd Say There Is Plenty to Moan About.
And Very Good Reasons To Get Out.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2016, 10:38:58 AM »

As its unaccountable & has For Me Some Very Fcuked up Love Of Scumbag Muslims.
As Well as Never being able to show its Books or Make them Balance.
Losing -- Leaking Millions of Pounds each year to Fcuk knows where,
Though we can have damn good guess.
I'd Say There Is Plenty to Moan About.
And Very Good Reasons To Get Out.

You do have to accept we will have a few rough years when we leave

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2016, 05:46:42 PM »
You've owned me, I'll never recover, I wish I took notice of bassyg and never messed with you....  ::)

Edit... Its a clip of rick astley singing, don't know if I'm still owned, I don't have the education to figure it out, your my intellectual and physical superior, please dont post cock pics it would destroy me

i can curl 30kgs dumbells. post a vid curling 34kgs.... in fact anyone on here post one.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2016, 08:36:57 PM »

You do have to accept we will have a few rough years when we leave

Hmmmm like we havnt had a good few rough years already.
So it wouldn't make any difference.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2016, 10:13:06 PM »
i can curl 30kgs dumbells. post a vid curling 34kgs.... in fact anyone on here post one.

Why 34kg? Why not the next size up 32.5kg? Or just the 30kg bell for more than a single quarter (being generous here) rep as I'm sure you done?

How about you lighten the weight, increase the rom and reps, slow the negative and actually train to break down muscle tissue?

The reason your obese is in an hours workout you probably total 5 sloppy 5 inch rom reps accompanied by 10 minutes rest between sets of your videos are anything to go by

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2016, 10:58:47 AM »
I've never used more than 25kg for curls in my life, I have had arms over 19" tho so who fucking cares?, what ever your doing obviously isn't working for you, why not take some of the good advice that's been offered to you...

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2016, 04:37:15 AM »
Why 34kg? Why not the next size up 32.5kg? Or just the 30kg bell for more than a single quarter (being generous here) rep as I'm sure you done?

How about you lighten the weight, increase the rom and reps, slow the negative and actually train to break down muscle tissue?

The reason your obese is in an hours workout you probably total 5 sloppy 5 inch rom reps accompanied by 10 minutes rest between sets of your videos are anything to go by

im not obese. i could lose a few pounds, need to cut back on the drinking. i only train 3x a week for 30 mins a go typically and i cycle. used to train 5x for an hour each time. now i combine HIT with some volume.

the volume is to get the pump you idiot, the heavy is the break down and shock the muscle.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2016, 10:34:35 AM »
im not obese. i could lose a few pounds, need to cut back on the drinking. i only train 3x a week for 30 mins a go typically and i cycle. used to train 5x for an hour each time. now i combine HIT with some volume.

the volume is to get the pump you idiot, the heavy is the break down and shock the muscle.

Who mentioned volume you stinking cu nt?
That statement sounded like bb.com nerd shit.
You are partially correct in that volume training causes predominantly sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, but you will not achieve myofibrillar hypertrophy by doing one heavy quarter rep with no controll you need a heavy weight for around 15 to 25 TOTAL reps across all your sets to achieve this.

maybe obese was an overstatement but your gut was massive in the pulldown video, although didn't look as bad in your hard on whilst on the train photo from a while back

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2016, 02:56:49 PM »

leathered on eurostar

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2016, 12:05:15 AM »
Clearly erect penis

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2016, 08:56:08 AM »
Clearly erect penis

clearly a fold of cloth.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2016, 10:13:32 AM »
clearly a fold of cloth.

Must be some pretty stiff "cloth" to be sticking up at that gravity defying angle

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2016, 10:37:09 AM »
denari obviously excited about being on eurostar in this thread
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2016, 11:14:08 AM »
Those 30kg curling guns are bursting through that shirt, your packing heat all over, cock and guns, your quite the man about town... ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2016, 12:12:42 PM »
Brightened view of this mysterious "fold"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2016, 11:24:23 PM »
are you always this disinterested in other men?

I fail to see the problem? I merely zoomed in on and brightened a photo or another mans crotch, what are you getting at here?