Author Topic: MEMBERS WHO GONE UP ABOVE 2GRAMS +  (Read 10084 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
MEMBERS WHO GONE UP ABOVE 2GRAMS +
« on: April 06, 2017, 11:12:44 AM »
As you know big doses are always a part of this forum. Both as a legend and reality. There are some really experienced member taking above grams of testosterone.

As a moderately experienced member I want to tell your experiences about going above 2grams + testosterone per week.

I am also a moderate user but sometimes I also gone above grams. But I really want to know the experiences of you about high doses of testosterone, what you experienced etc ?

I think this will be very informative talk about huges doses , sides , general development.. 

As testosterone Its a legend in ıts own . There are lots of thinks written about it some of them are legend some of them are reality.

So I appreciate your opinions and experiences about ıt and looking forward to read  them..  BB forever..

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: MEMBERS WHO GONE UP ABOVE 2GRAMS +
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 02:32:58 AM »
Ive posted about this many times already.

2g test + other stuff including 150-250/day anadrol or 150 anadrol ed +100dbol pre workout with a total around 4g.. Or 4g enan plus 2g deca because i was lazy and only felt like injecting everything on 2 days instead of ed.

Numbers dont alwayantell the whole story, as 2grams ofntesr and a gram of tren is different from 2 test and 1 deca... And especially with methyltrienolone which is dosed in mcg not mg and 1mg per day of that is much different from tren a at 100mg

How did it affect your mental state? One reason I low dose now is that my overall mood and mental functioning are a lot better

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 06:51:18 AM »
Extreme dose make you lethargic and reduce your appetite
so basicly you cant train properly, you cant eat properly = you dont grow real tissue
weight on the scale sure but no real muscle imo
also the guys who megadose are far from being the biggest guys from what ive seen. You just respon or not, its genetic.

theres no benefits going above 1g-1,5g of test imo for 99% of the population
just like taking 200mg of anavar wont do anything more than 100mg

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 10:03:08 AM »
Using slin with moderate AAS dose will put on more muscle and less sides
I honestly can't EAT enough to justify my dose anymore
If you are using just injectable test/deca/eq and avoiding orals you won't feel like shit
Oral sand tren are what make me feel like shit

So
1.5g test 750deca 20iu humalog preworkout great gains

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 10:49:02 AM »
most ive ever used was... 1.5g of test, 900mg deca, 600mg eq, 60-80mg dbol, slin along with 10iu of generic hgh.... I felt great.. strong as ive ever been.. looks wise, I was a bloated mess... I ddnt care tho.. I ate, I trained, I gained... ran this for a good 4 months.... the only problem I had was the brutal pumps... I'm talking outside the gym... annoyed the hell outta me... forearms, lower back, calves all would swell doing normal everyday shit.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 11:34:15 AM »
I have done test doses as high as about 2gm per week, but can't really say that I noticed a difference between 1gm and 2gm.  For the most part, size and strength increases seemed more related to the other compounds I was adding in, not specifically test.

Tren for example.  I typically start it at week 8 or 12, at around 6oomg per week for the first 2 months, then go up to 900mg per week the third month, and then 1200mg for the last month.  The difference between 900mg and 1200mg is absolutely noticeable.   

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 01:35:45 PM »
Ive posted about this many times already.

2g test + other stuff including 150-250/day anadrol or 150 anadrol ed +100dbol pre workout with a total around 4g.. Or 4g enan plus 2g deca because i was lazy and only felt like injecting everything on 2 days instead of ed.

Numbers dont alwayantell the whole story, as 2grams ofntesr and a gram of tren is different from 2 test and 1 deca... And especially with methyltrienolone which is dosed in mcg not mg and 1mg per day of that is much different from tren a at 100mg

Maybe post a few pics of the results of the monster cycles...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 07:02:39 PM »
I've run test up to 2g a week, felt incredible in the gym, pumps so intense could only do a few sets before calling it a workout. But then you start mapping the sides and in my case, it wasn't worth it.  I would get constant nosebleeds, headaches, and high bp, even after getting hemo checked and donating blood.

Everyone is different, need to try things for yourself.  I'm not sure but I think Paul Borresson or Dan Duchaine was the first to talk about mapping the side effects to find your optimum dosage to the point of making great gains and avoiding major negative side effects.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 01:03:40 AM »
Am i the only guy here who seems some benefit from low dose test, like 200mg/ week?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 02:45:52 AM »
Wouldnt call them cycles. Had unlimited supply and no end-goal for a while id use a certian amount then change.

Well random pics from throughout the year would suffice... You do realise we've been down this path with white widow on here already, if you talk big numbers and cant back it up you can fuck right off in my book

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 09:45:03 AM »
Back what up? And back "it" up with what? Im a fucking supplier and have unlimited supply, why wouldnt i use whatever i wanted? & why do you think i need your approval or need to answer to you? Lol

Yeh, he said the same thing too....

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 06:37:59 AM »
there def is a lot behind the training and the diet.  I did a huge cycle two years ago and relied on the drugs to get me in shape, during day diet was mostly clean but dinner and deserts killed it and i was lifting half ass. 

I am on a quarter of the amount now and look way better, its not even funny. I look back at it and think how stupid i was and the money i wasted.
presently lifting five days a wk with five days a wk 45 minute cardio. clean diet, about two cheat meals a wk

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 01:02:50 AM »
Anyone have bloodwork from running such mega doses? Liver, kidneys, cholesterol?

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2017, 04:59:08 AM »
Extreme dose make you lethargic and reduce your appetite
so basicly you cant train properly, you cant eat properly = you dont grow real tissue
weight on the scale sure but no real muscle imo
also the guys who megadose are far from being the biggest guys from what ive seen. You just respon or not, its genetic.

theres no benefits going above 1g-1,5g of test imo for 99% of the population
just like taking 200mg of anavar wont do anything more than 100mg

100% true big doses make you feel like shit so you do t grow.sorry but the pros just respond better, might as well just face it now than chasing the dream.but anyone can be a physique championship and I mean anyone

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2017, 07:28:02 AM »

100% true big doses make you feel like shit so you do t grow.sorry but the pros just respond better, might as well just face it now than chasing the dream.but anyone can be a physique championship and I mean anyone

No they cant, some people have horrendous structures....

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2021, 01:29:49 PM »
Old post but here are my 2 pennies: For my last 3 shows (all big NPC national qualifiers) I went over 2.5 grams. For 1 my tren dose was only 300 per week and I felt pretty good. For my last 2, and I am much older now, I went with 600 mgs/week of tren and felt like shit.

I do not enjoy such large dosages. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2021, 02:30:50 PM »
Old post but here are my 2 pennies: For my last 3 shows (all big NPC national qualifiers) I went over 2.5 grams. For 1 my tren dose was only 300 per week and I felt pretty good. For my last 2, and I am much older now, I went with 600 mgs/week of tren and felt like shit.

I do not enjoy such large dosages.

Tren in large doses is horrible.

I can handle a gram of Test with some Deca/Eq mixed in no problem. But i haven't used Tren in almost 6 years due to the sides i get. It's not worth it to me.

But if someone is interested in competing in BBing, Tren is basically a requirement.

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2021, 11:41:31 AM »
Correct....tren is a competition staple. I am going back to 300 a week and going to see how I look on that amount.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2021, 05:54:48 AM »
Tren in large doses is horrible.

I can handle a gram of Test with some Deca/Eq mixed in no problem. But i haven't used Tren in almost 6 years due to the sides i get. It's not worth it to me.

But if someone is interested in competing in BBing, Tren is basically a requirement.

GH15 NOT APPROVED!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2021, 01:07:21 AM »
GH15 NOT APPROVED!!

Who? ;D

Yeah if you throw your physical and mental health completely out the window, a gram or two of Tren is perfectly fine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2021, 10:45:30 PM »
Tren seems to be harsher as you age

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 10:11:05 AM »
Tren seems to be harsher as you age
I haven’t used tren since my 20s and broke up with my GF EVERY TIME I did
You are right, now in my 30s stress is high enough already WITHOUT tren
I would love to throw in 300-450/wk but I now value my job, relationships, mental well being, and sanity more than my physique, sorry GetBig :-\
I know I’ve lost my edge