Author Topic: "The Boys" on Amazon Prime  (Read 26986 times)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: "The Boys" on Amazon Prime
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2020, 06:47:33 PM »
The scene in episode 7 where Elisabeth Shue gets railed from behind has become my new favorite spunk clip. Her funbags are amazing for a 50 year old!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2020, 11:29:19 PM »
The scene in episode 7 where Elisabeth Shue gets railed from behind has become my new favorite spunk clip. Her funbags are amazing for a 50 year old!

Was that really in Episode 7?
Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2020, 07:13:52 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2020, 07:17:07 PM »
in a related post- God, Do I love "All Star Section 8" and "HITMAN"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2020, 04:44:14 PM »

She's sexy as hell.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2020, 05:07:21 PM »
She's sexy as hell.

I actually know someone who banged her.

Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2020, 05:19:32 PM »
She's sexy as hell.

I'll ask my youngest brother if he knows her at all.  He dated Heather Locklear for awhile before she became famous.  He said it was because Heather's mom liked him and thought they were a good couple or something like that.   :)

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2020, 06:11:00 PM »
I'll ask my youngest brother if he knows her at all.  He dated Heather Locklear for awhile before she became famous.  He said it was because Heather's mom liked him and thought they were a good couple or something like that.   :)

She should have stuck with your bro.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2020, 06:11:50 PM »
I actually know someone who banged her.

You know Tommy Lee or Ritchie Sambora?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2020, 06:18:19 PM »
She should have stuck with your bro.

True.  He's been divorced three times now and has sworn never to marry again.  He's busy with work but if I go to Oregon to visit with our oldest brother and his wife I will check to see if he's at home or on the road for work and if he's home, I will stop in for a day or so. 

He just started dating again and told me a few weeks back that he can't believe the women he's going out with  all want to know why he won't consider marriage again, LOL!   

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2020, 08:54:36 PM »
The Boys Season 2 - Official Trailer

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2020, 06:38:09 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2020, 07:33:47 PM »
I tried to watch but it just does not appeal to me. Made it to the second or third show of the first season and whatever show I was watching I just stopped not long into it. I don't get it and likely never will.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2020, 08:23:43 PM »
I tried to watch but it just does not appeal to me. Made it to the second or third show of the first season and whatever show I was watching I just stopped not long into it. I don't get it and likely never will.

It gets better, try to plow through to the seventh episode Scotty.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2020, 08:52:10 PM »
It gets better, try to plow through to the seventh episode Scotty.

I can try.  I am somewhat of a prude, if you will and that is likely due to my Cashew upbringing.  I am no angel and would never claim to be, but I do draw the line and have left theaters when something upsets me be it sexual or just freaking weird/disgusting. 

It's not that I do not think women are wonderful, beautiful creatures but the sex in cinema and now on TV kinda offends me.  It should be private but I understand the "why" of it all.  The character Starlight appealed to me as she initially seemed genuinely nice but it looks like that was not something that was going to continue.  Even with the loss of my faith I continue to not want to view some things.  It's prbabbly funny to some here and I don't mind  that aspect of it all.

I will just fast-forward through parts  that bother me and give it a try to episode 7 of season 1.  Thanks, Kwon!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2020, 10:34:38 PM »
I can try.  I am somewhat of a prude, if you will and that is likely due to my Cashew upbringing.  I am no angel and would never claim to be, but I do draw the line and have left theaters when something upsets me be it sexual or just freaking weird/disgusting. 

It's not that I do not think women are wonderful, beautiful creatures but the sex in cinema and now on TV kinda offends me.  It should be private but I understand the "why" of it all.  The character Starlight appealed to me as she initially seemed genuinely nice but it looks like that was not something that was going to continue.  Even with the loss of my faith I continue to not want to view some things.  It's prbabbly funny to some here and I don't mind  that aspect of it all.

I will just fast-forward through parts  that bother me and give it a try to episode 7 of season 1.  Thanks, Kwon!

If not for the series, do it for me!

I know it can be skeptical for some, but i really find it to be a good / entertaining series!

Starlight WILL regain her faith, do not despair!
Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2020, 10:48:10 AM »
The Boys Season 2 Casts X-Men's Shawn Ashmore as Lamplighter

The Boys Season 2 has cast X-Men actor Shawn Ashmore as "Lamplighter," the former member of The Seven who also happens to have some big ties to Billy Butcher and The Boys - including why the group first broke up. As Boys showrunner Eric Kripke says, “We were thrilled that Shawn — who is, let’s be honest, an OG superhero — wanted to play the crucial part of Lamplighter. He brings so much depth, menace, and world-weary humanity to this former member of the Seven. And Shawn is a really good guy. We’re grateful to have him join our bloody little family.”

Lamplighter was mentioned several times The Boys season 1. It was his "retirement" from The Seven that opened a space for Starlight to join the team, with inferences that he also made big trouble for The Boys squad.

In terms of powers, Lamplighter is basically The Boys' the parody of DC's Green Lantern, with a pyrokinesis staff that lets him harness open flames and wield them. It's a nice send-up of Ashmore's famous role as Iceman in the X-Men movies, where his powers were (obviously) the elemental opposite. As Kripke points out, Shawn Ashmore is indeed an "O.G." of superhero movie genre - which is why it's going to be so much fun watching him get to cut loose and satirize the genre in The Boys!

"Lamplighter is a former superstar, a member of the Seven before he left under mysterious circumstances, to be replaced by Starlight. He ties in directly to the Boys' tragic history — he’s actually the reason they broke up 8 years ago. So when he enters their lives again, he dredges up painful memories, pokes at their raw nerves, and changes everything."

Here's the release date info about The Boys season 2, and it's new aftershow, Prime Rewind: Inside The Boys:

"The second season of the Amazon Original The Boys will premiere on Prime Video with the first three episodes on Friday, September 4, and new episodes available each Friday following, culminating in an epic season finale on October 9.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-boys-season-2-shawn-ashmore-cast-lamplighter/?fbclid=IwAR0rDrLUggfZn-TF8W16ZvbA6KPuqXT-uit4pyYgiTMjby0Sw9mwOQrBes0

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2020, 08:44:34 PM »
The Boys Season 3 Teaser Trailer Jensen Ackles Breakdown

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2020, 08:44:00 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2020, 06:01:43 AM »
After reading this thread yesterday I binge watched all of Season 1.........bad ass show!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2020, 06:05:36 AM »
After reading this thread yesterday I binge watched all of Season 1.........bad ass show!!

Love it!
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2020, 07:50:39 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2020, 06:19:21 PM »
The first 3 episodes of season 2 have been released early.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2020, 06:33:14 PM »
The first 3 episodes of season 2 have been released early.

I knew Covid was good for something!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2020, 02:38:26 AM »
Q