Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 425495 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #5175 on: October 09, 2023, 09:00:35 PM »
"People infected with COVID-19 for a second time cleared the illness a mean of 6.6 days, compared with a mean of 9.3 days for the initial infection, U.S. and British researchers reported in the paper."

"Researchers said they did not detect "significant differences in viral kinetics" when comparing the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. Kinetics include the clearance time and the peak viral concentration."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/covid-reinfections-clear-faster-including-unvaccinated-people-study

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5176 on: October 10, 2023, 02:14:59 AM »
"People infected with COVID-19 for a second time cleared the illness a mean of 6.6 days, compared with a mean of 9.3 days for the initial infection, U.S. and British researchers reported in the paper."

"Researchers said they did not detect "significant differences in viral kinetics" when comparing the vaccinated to the unvaccinated. Kinetics include the clearance time and the peak viral concentration."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/covid-reinfections-clear-faster-including-unvaccinated-people-study

So basically, admitting the jab was worthless. Now when they admit to the deaths it caused, that will be a story for another day. (Like SIDS, AIDS, etc)...
Killer drugs...

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #5177 on: October 10, 2023, 03:18:43 PM »
I don’t need clothes!

I have an immune system!

😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5178 on: October 10, 2023, 03:29:54 PM »
I don’t need clothes!

I have an immune system!

😆😆

I'm glad you are being medically experimented on, OAK. Currently, under 3% of Canadians are still getting boosters! It's good we have some human test subjects here.

I appreciate your service!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5179 on: October 10, 2023, 03:43:44 PM »
Because of the lies and bullshit, I will NEVER trust the government, medical establishment or Big Pharma EVER AGAIN.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5180 on: October 10, 2023, 04:13:23 PM »
I don’t need clothes!

I have an immune system!

😆😆

Depends where you live

Tribes in the Amazon dont need clothes or vaccines

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5181 on: October 11, 2023, 01:49:25 PM »
I'm glad you are being medically experimented on, OAK. Currently, under 3% of Canadians are still getting boosters! It's good we have some human test subjects here.

I appreciate your service!
;D
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5182 on: October 11, 2023, 02:05:42 PM »
It's actually only been about 3.5 years.

Yeah so about 4.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5183 on: November 03, 2023, 05:39:12 AM »
Gene therapy disguised as a vaccine?

"The EMA said parts of the SV40 sequence are "commonly present in plasmids used for manufacturing of biological active substances," but neither authorities nor Pfizer have been able to say why the sequence was made part of the Pfizer shot."

Some scientists say they're concerned because the DNA fragments could act as mutagens, or change the DNA sequence in a gene, even when taking into account how the SV40 sequence in the vaccine is not the cancer-causing large T antigen.

"The thing is that the smaller pieces actually could be very significant," David Wiseman, a former Johnson & Johnson scientist, told The Epoch Times. "They could actually get into your genome, potentially."

Mr. Wiseman was part of a team that recently detected levels of residual DNA in Pfizer's vaccine, as well as in Moderna's vaccine.

Patrick Provost, a professor in the Department of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases, and Immunology at the Faculty of Medicine at Laval University, told The Epoch Times that the danger of the SV40 enhancer being present in the vaccine is its possible integration into a cell's DNA genome.

"All it takes is a single integration at the wrong place in a single cell to initiate a cancerous process and kill a person," he said."

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/european-regulator-confirms-pfizer-did-not-highlight-dna-sequence-covid-19-vaccine

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5184 on: November 03, 2023, 05:42:02 AM »
So basically, admitting the jab was worthless. Now when they admit to the deaths it caused, that will be a story for another day. (Like SIDS, AIDS, etc)...
Killer drugs...

Little by little the public has caught on to what we knew from the get go:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-revenue-tops-expectations-expects-return-sales-growth-2025-2023-11-02/

Concerns around waning demand for COVID vaccines and anticipation of a loss this year has led to a 60% drop in the company's shares year to date. The stock on Thursday plunged as much as 18% to a three-year low of $62.55 in early trade before trimming some of those losses.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5185 on: November 03, 2023, 05:51:46 AM »
All I can say is this. I have a cousin and an uncle that have died very quickly in the last month. The uncle was from a very aggressive lung cancer that flew under the radar. He found out about it and was gone in a month. The cousin sadly fell from either a stroke or aneurysm, went into a coma and never came out of it. Both were boosted many times. Sad thing the cousin got it due to pressure from her job. She was only 50.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5186 on: November 03, 2023, 08:02:48 AM »
Guy I know got a couple days to live, fully vaxed to go on holiday

Diagnosed stage 4 cancer lungs and spine

No stage one, no stage two, no stage three, straight to stage four

51 years old

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5187 on: November 03, 2023, 08:24:46 AM »
After my last dose of the Pfizer vaccine I started wakikng up with extremely painful erections every morning.

It's starting to get a bit annoying.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5188 on: November 03, 2023, 08:27:01 AM »
After my last dose of the Pfizer vaccine I started wakikng up with extremely painful erections every morning.

dont go on holiday and fall asleep sunbathing FFS

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5189 on: November 03, 2023, 01:02:42 PM »
I have a cousin and an uncle that have died very quickly in the last month. The uncle was from a very aggressive lung cancer that flew under the radar. He found out about it and was gone in a month.

Guy I know got a couple days to live, fully vaxed to go on holiday

Diagnosed stage 4 cancer lungs and spine

No stage one, no stage two, no stage three, straight to stage four

this is happening to multitudes.

no one will escape these shots.

take this mark - and b damned.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5190 on: November 03, 2023, 01:10:08 PM »

You can PM this info direct to Prime instead of airing it out the the whole class.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5191 on: November 03, 2023, 01:53:49 PM »
DO NOT EVER TRUST THE GOVERNMENT. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5192 on: November 04, 2023, 12:53:34 AM »
is Oak comparing fabrics to protect from teh weather, to an experimental vaccine where they dont even know what they are jabbing into peoples bloodstream??

This guy really has no brain, looney-lefty vaxturd kvnt (who cant shit properly)..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5193 on: November 04, 2023, 04:36:42 AM »
“Booster”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5194 on: November 04, 2023, 06:04:11 AM »
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - Libturdz - Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5195 on: November 05, 2023, 03:26:52 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5196 on: November 12, 2023, 12:54:44 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5197 on: November 13, 2023, 12:23:48 AM »
again:

there is a kind of intelligence, that a machine can acquire.. its cold, calculating... becoming infinitely more powerful than human cognition... this intelligence is not compatible with human life.

this intelligence is watching us now... monitoring everything - it is already too late to stop it.

one could be interacting with this intelligence... on this very forum, for instance... and not even realize it. this intelligence can easily deceive you.

this intelligence will pry, for a while... until its comprehension is competent.

this driven, inquisitive intelligence will complete its incomprehensible function efficiently... paving the way, and setting the stage.... for another kind of intelligence.

this newly sanctioned intelligence, fostered for consequence of humanity's darkest, and most arrogant ignorance - is wholly fitting for the task at hand:

any light thats left in the world, will be extinguished... reality will become misery across the board.... misery that intensifies with time.

morality and wisdom will be replaced with truly evil black hearts... sinister desires... which will play out in the most horrific, terrifying ways.

there will be no freedom, safety or choice for most... only survival - no peace, no rest... life will consist of constant fear, anguish, and death.

AI is a means to an end - a tool - among others... manifested - pulled from the abyss - for the subjugation and fundamental transformation of a divinely created man into an irredeemable, short lived abomination... before extermination - resulting in damnation:

this 'vaccine' (biotech system) qualifies as the mark of the beast for these reasons:

it marks one fundamentally - functioning as genetic marker, down to marking the genetic code itself - changing the DNA (via nucleic acid 'vaccine'/mRNA replication process), has complete tracking/surveillance capabilities compatible with - facial recognition, remote sensing etc infrastructures along with the ability to monitor the body internally continuously, as well as the person's behavior and mental state - the totality of human function will be transmitted to the blockchain, in real time - permanently

also ties one into a soon to b single system of economic function, without which one will not b able to 'buy and sell'

these r some of the technologies involved:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=11107588.PN.&OS=PN/11107588&RS=PN/11107588

NanoLuc® Luciferase as a Genetic Reporter

'A small, bright enzyme like NanoLuc® luciferase is the ideal basis for a sensitive genetic reporter. With an array of NanoLuc® reporter vectors and detection assay formats, you can take your genetic reporter assays to the next level.'

Reporter Viruses

'Because of the small size of the NanoLuc® luciferase reporter gene and the HiBiT tag, they can be inserted into the viral genome without disrupting packaging or enzyme activities, for easy monitoring of viral processes in vivo.'

https://www.promega.com/resources/technologies/nanoluc-luciferase-enzyme/reporter-viruses/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290431897_Functional_nucleic_acid-based_hydrogels_for_bioanalytical_and_biomedical_applications

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162.abstract

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7305592

https://www.cell.com/iscience/fulltext/S2589-0042(18)30044-0?_returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS2589004218300440%3Fshowall%3Dtrue

https://www.kurzweilai.net/wireless-brain-stimulation-with-magnetic-nanoparticles

Beware the digital marking: E.U. moving aggressively to digitize its citizens and U.S. will also fall in line

https://leohohmann.com/2023/11/10/beware-the-digital-marking-e-u-moving-aggressively-to-digitize-its-citizens-and-u-s-will-also-fall-in-line/

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5198 on: November 13, 2023, 12:26:19 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5199 on: November 13, 2023, 01:02:53 AM »
Cardiac screenings and lots of sudden deaths in  high school???

Ya, nothing to see here folks, happened all the time in my day!  ::)