Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 425488 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #4175 on: January 12, 2022, 03:34:41 PM »
You don't have a clue how I live my life.
You suck cock. I don’t need to know more.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4176 on: January 12, 2022, 03:39:40 PM »
LITERALLY applies to every vaccine known to man.

😎

nope
If I get a yellow fever jab I travel to a country full of people who havent been jabbed and Im at almost zero risk of infection

That applies to every other vaccine, apart from the covid jab which clearly isnt a vaccine by definition

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #4177 on: January 12, 2022, 04:24:39 PM »
nope
If I get a yellow fever jab I travel to a country full of people who havent been jabbed and Im at almost zero risk of infection

That applies to every other vaccine, apart from the covid jab which clearly isnt a vaccine by definition

OMG! Why would you get a yellow fever vaccine?

The yellow fever has a 99.999999% survival rate!

Do you know how many people have died from the yellow fever vaccine??

???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4178 on: January 12, 2022, 04:42:15 PM »
You suck cock. I don’t need to know more.

Clueless.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4179 on: January 12, 2022, 04:47:43 PM »
Hey. Don’t worry I’m coming for you. 💪

Working the evening shift at the clinic gloryhole tonight.

😉
:-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4180 on: January 12, 2022, 04:57:45 PM »
Me living scared? Don't think so. But if I am, better scared than ignorant.

Here in Oregon, the Tigard-Tualatin School District announced yesterday that it'll switch to distance learning at its middle and high schools through Jan. 21, due to widespread absences caused by the omicron variant of COVID-19.

There's always some wussy leftist school district willing to throw the kids to hell so the educrat losers can stay home, even in more conservative areas, much less in liberal hellhole Oregon.  Public unions are an abomination.  Distance learning also crushes at risk kids.  Thanks for caring.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4181 on: January 12, 2022, 06:12:39 PM »
There's always some wussy leftist school district willing to throw the kids to hell so the educrat losers can stay home, even in more conservative areas, much less in liberal hellhole Oregon.  Public unions are an abomination.  Distance learning also crushes at risk kids.  Thanks for caring.

"Some" in this case equals quite a few:

'In all, about 17,000 metro-area students in Oregon are temporarily in distance learning or have been notified they soon will start. That’s about 7.5% of all public school students in the tri-county area – and includes students in Portland Public Schools, the Parkrose School District, the Forest Grove School District and Tigard-Tualatin.

Vancouver Public Schools also announced Monday a temporary and rotating remote schedule at its middle and high schools because of a lack of healthy school bus drivers.'

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2022/01/tigard-tualatin-becomes-latest-to-temporarily-shutter-middle-and-high-schools-in-favor-of-remote-learning-affecting-7000-students.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4182 on: January 12, 2022, 06:14:10 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4183 on: January 12, 2022, 06:28:00 PM »
"Some" in this case equals quite a few:

'In all, about 17,000 metro-area students in Oregon are temporarily in distance learning or have been notified they soon will start. That’s about 7.5% of all public school students in the tri-county area – and includes students in Portland Public Schools, the Parkrose School District, the Forest Grove School District and Tigard-Tualatin.

Vancouver Public Schools also announced Monday a temporary and rotating remote schedule at its middle and high schools because of a lack of healthy school bus drivers.'

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2022/01/tigard-tualatin-becomes-latest-to-temporarily-shutter-middle-and-high-schools-in-favor-of-remote-learning-affecting-7000-students.html

7.5% is some, a small some you old crank.  You fell for the Bob Saget obvious photo shop, you don't belong commenting on education or anything math or reality related.  There's 560,000 kids in public schools in Oregon and it's a crime that leftist Portland is hurting their kids like this, especially the at-risk and minority kids.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4184 on: January 12, 2022, 06:34:23 PM »
What a great "vaccine" this has been. Modern miracle of science.  ::)

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2021/12/statement-from-the-chief-public-health-officer-of-canada-on-december-17-2021.html

Among youth and adults aged 12 to 59 years, unvaccinated people were 31 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.

Among older adults aged 60 years or older, unvaccinated people were 15 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.

So much for the vaccine not "working".

::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4185 on: January 12, 2022, 06:35:00 PM »
😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4186 on: January 12, 2022, 07:16:34 PM »
This is why healthcare workers like myself HATE antivaxxers.

🙁

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4187 on: January 12, 2022, 07:29:04 PM »
😆😆😆😆

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4188 on: January 12, 2022, 07:33:33 PM »
Double Vaccinated 18-Year-Old Brazilian Model Dies After Developing Blood Clots Due to ‘COVID Complications’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/double-vaccinated-18-year-old-brazilian-model-dies-developing-blood-clots-due-covid-complications/

'“Valentina was healthy and had taken both doses of the vaccine [Pfizer]. She was part of the Ford Model Brasil São Paulo agency, which confirmed her death [translated],” says news outlet Estadao.'

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4189 on: January 12, 2022, 07:35:47 PM »
Double Vaccinated 23-Year-Old Powerlifter Champion with No Underlying Health Condition Dies from COVID-19 in Australia

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/double-vaccinated-23-year-old-powerlifter-champion-no-underlying-health-condition-dies-covid-19-australia/

'Anyone who still trusts the 'experts' deserves what comes their way.'

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4190 on: January 12, 2022, 07:48:04 PM »
OAK's arguments:

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4191 on: January 12, 2022, 07:49:07 PM »
Newsom Announces Operation Omicron Offensive in California – Includes Door to Door Visits and Taking Over Local Media to Fight “Misinformation”

https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/newsom-announces-operation-omicron-offensive-in-california-includes-door-to-door-visits-and-taking-over-local-media-to-fight-misinformation/

'This past weekend, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced that the State was spending $2.7 BILLION for this offensive in California in what is called a  “COVID-19 Emergency Response Package” for an “emergency” that is now coming up on 2 years old.

$583 million of this military campaign will focus on “Getting more Californians vaccinated and boosted, and combat misinformation.”

This apparently includes taking over local ethnic media outlets that are not yet spewing out the same lies that the corporate propaganda media is broadcasting.

Continue the “Vaccinate all 58” public education campaign to provide reliable information and build vaccine confidence while combating misinformation, all of which is in partnership with 250 ethnic media outlets.

They also will hire many workers to conduct “door-to-door canvassing, phone banking and texting.” Then they will vaccinate and test people directly in their homes.

In-home vaccination and testing programs to meet Californians where they’re at. Provide free transportation to vaccination appointments throughout the state to help get more Californians vaccinated and boosted.

They will also increase their efforts to enforce contact tracing, and provide “testing and isolation and quarantine services.”'

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4192 on: January 12, 2022, 07:52:33 PM »
Newsom Announces Operation Omicron Offensive in California – Includes Door to Door Visits and Taking Over Local Media to Fight “Misinformation”

https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/newsom-announces-operation-omicron-offensive-in-california-includes-door-to-door-visits-and-taking-over-local-media-to-fight-misinformation/

'This past weekend, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced that the State was spending $2.7 BILLION for this offensive in California in what is called a  “COVID-19 Emergency Response Package” for an “emergency” that is now coming up on 2 years old.

$583 million of this military campaign will focus on “Getting more Californians vaccinated and boosted, and combat misinformation.”

This apparently includes taking over local ethnic media outlets that are not yet spewing out the same lies that the corporate propaganda media is broadcasting.

Continue the “Vaccinate all 58” public education campaign to provide reliable information and build vaccine confidence while combating misinformation, all of which is in partnership with 250 ethnic media outlets.

They also will hire many workers to conduct “door-to-door canvassing, phone banking and texting.” Then they will vaccinate and test people directly in their homes.

In-home vaccination and testing programs to meet Californians where they’re at. Provide free transportation to vaccination appointments throughout the state to help get more Californians vaccinated and boosted.

They will also increase their efforts to enforce contact tracing, and provide “testing and isolation and quarantine services.”'

Sounds like a good way to take away freedoms that will never be given back.

Not surprised. I doubt he and his staff are subjugated to this.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4193 on: January 12, 2022, 07:54:38 PM »
Sounds like a good way to take away freedoms that will never be given back.

Not surprised. I doubt he and his staff are subjugated to this.

Jocko Wilink was saying on a podcast that he goes around the country giving leadership seminars to corporations.

He said LA is like first month covid - they are isolated, and have no idea that large areas of the rest of the country is not behaving like them.

They're zombies.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4194 on: January 12, 2022, 08:04:45 PM »

Here in Oregon, the Tigard-Tualatin School District announced yesterday that it'll switch to distance learning at its middle and high schools through Jan. 21, due to widespread absences caused by the omicron variant of COVID-19.

Define distance learning. Do you mean fake “social distancing” or remote from home?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4195 on: January 12, 2022, 08:07:50 PM »
“Individuals within 90 days of a documented COVID-19 infection fall within the equivalent of ‘fully vaccinated.’” In other words after 90 days they are no longer considered fully vaccinated.

90 days is key. "Someone with an asymptomatic COVID-19 case can get vaccinated as soon as their isolation ends. You don't need a negative viral test before vaccination," says Dr. Phillips. One caveat: If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you will need to wait 90 days before getting the vaccine.

But the 90 day timeline is still guesswork. Research has not yet shown how long you are protected from getting COVID-19 again after you recover from COVID-19.

Paraphrasing Dr. Malone, you know, the one that you said wasn’t a doctor.

“If you keep getting the booster you’ll be worse off”

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4196 on: January 12, 2022, 08:11:19 PM »
Jocko Wilink was saying on a podcast that he goes around the country giving leadership seminars to corporations.

He said LA is like first month covid - they are isolated, and have no idea that large areas of the rest of the country is not behaving like them.

They're zombies.

It's like that here in Santa Fe, NM. But once you get 20 miles outside of town it's like pre-Covid. Nobody wears masks or anything and goes about their daily lives as normal.

This is what bothers me so much, how easily people are willing to be coerced into giving away everything, over something so trivial.

The government takes and takes, but never gives back. It's the ultimate corrupted company that has been proven for hundreds of years in every single part of this planet. But people still believe the lies.

We are giving up things that will never be returned. This is going to be a new America. We are becoming more like Russia and China every year and people are too dumb to notice. It's happening slowly, but it is happening, and the current administration is trying to speed it up, in the name of protecting us from ourselves.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4197 on: January 12, 2022, 09:11:52 PM »
OAK's arguments:

He picked one thing to comment on and it's a parabolic graph showing exploding cases...."this shows the vaxxx is working".   :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4198 on: January 12, 2022, 09:18:10 PM »
According to OAK, the director of the CDC is now an "anti-vaxxxxer". LOL

Mid-terms are coming, look at the liars squirm.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4199 on: January 12, 2022, 09:20:38 PM »
The head of the CDC said 2 days ago: “Our vaccines are working exceptionally well … but what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

If they can't prevent transmission and the chances of a non-elderly non-comorbidity person is miniscule, then it all collapses.  Small chance of being hospitalized from Omicron anyway no matter what the status.  It is on the individual person to determine what their risk is and what to do, especially now that the majority of hospitalizations and half of ICU is vaccinated.

https://newspress.com/cdc-director-75-of-covid-deaths-among-vaccinated-had-four-comorbidities/