Author Topic: Hank Aaron Dies Today...Received the Covid Vaccine 2-weeks ago.  (Read 5063 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Hank Aaron Dies Today...Received the Covid Vaccine 2-weeks ago.
« on: January 22, 2021, 01:49:57 PM »
Died today. No cause given and no mention in the media of the possible link to the vaccine.

Here we go...let's see the how this plays out.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/22/hank-aaron-dead-died-baseball-legend/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Today...Received the Covid Vaccine 2-weeks ago.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 01:54:17 PM »
RIP

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 02:06:58 PM »
He finished 1973 with a tantalizing 713 career HRs.

I didn't watch him tie the record, but I watched this live, when he finally broke Babe Ruth's record.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 02:14:23 PM »
There was a bio-pic from maybe 5-6 years ago about a Black baseball player who was oppressed by his White teammates. Was that about Willie Mays?

I didn't want to watch another "White people are evil" movie, so I passed.

Who here will be a guinea pig for the new RNA altering vaccine, for a virus with a 99.73% survival rate for people under 70?

Remember the days when we were injected with dead virus cells when we got vaccinated?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 02:14:46 PM »
CDC now mandates keeping further distance(between the time you get vaccinated and your death)...

...and waiting at least 2 weeks before issuing a press release on your vaccs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 02:46:04 PM »
There was a bio-pic from maybe 5-6 years ago about a Black baseball player who was oppressed by his White teammates. Was that about Willie Mays?

I didn't want to watch another "White people are evil" movie, so I passed.

Who hear will be a guinea pig for the new RNA altering vaccine, for a virus with a 99.73% survival rate for people under 70?

Remember the days when we were injected with dead virus cells when we got vaccinated?
You`re probably thinking about Jackie Robinson.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 03:08:49 PM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 03:10:47 PM »
F

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 04:06:45 PM »
Stop spreading filfth lies Dr Fauchie and Sir Gates said covid vaccines are safe and we will need lots of them.

Ok seriously HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO TAKE THIS????? people are too lazy to do an ounce worth of research.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 04:23:22 PM »
Stop spreading filfth lies Dr Fauchie and Sir Gates said covid vaccines are safe and we will need lots of them.

Ok seriously HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO TAKE THIS????? people are too lazy to do an ounce worth of research.

I agree, you have to he an idiot to take vaccine that has only short term testing. Even if you don't die within the first two weeks like Hank Aaron, who can guarantee there aren't any long-term side effects when it hasn't even been tested for long-term side effects.

What's most interesting is there is no mention of the link between the vaccine and his death. This Is The New Normal, the media is silencing the facts.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 04:30:27 PM »
You`re probably thinking about Jackie Robinson.

Yes! That's the one, wes. Did you watch that movie?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 04:32:14 PM »

Exactly - NO amount of money will make up fo long-term safety trials. None!

WTF is happening that we have lost sight of something so fundamental to medicine like that?

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 04:41:46 PM »

WTF is happening that we have lost sight of something so fundamental to medicine like that?

Depopulation, anybody at this point that can not see this, is under the spell of msm,TV, or listing to government.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 04:46:07 PM »
People are such lazy Kunts!!!!!! I say the majority of people if their Dr told them they needed to go on BP meds or do 50 pushup/50 sit-ups a day would absolutely take the Rx, now they come back a year later for a recheck and they need two more meds to counter act their BP meds or do 50 pushups/50 sit-ups a day, they would tell the Dr what pharmacy to send the meds to. People are lazy and do as they are told, they question nothing.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2021, 05:57:44 PM »

That's the film called "42."  It's sorta by the numbers, but it tells the story of Robinson coming up well.  It uses some boldly-drawn characters to identify the good guys and bad guys, but this was probably necessary for a tight story.  I thought it was Harrison Ford's best character work.

I saw it on DVD when it came out and again after Boseman passed.  Worth a watch, IMO.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 06:00:59 PM »

This is all just a coincidence....no need to be concerned  ::) I wonder how many incidents it will take before they are forced to admit this shit is not safe.

Bells Palsy - https://www.indystar.com/story/news/health/2020/12/15/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-trials-and-bells-palsy-what-it/3904994001/

Deaths in Norway - https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/norway-vaccine-deaths/

Just a bad batch - https://www.sfchronicle.com/health/article/California-calls-for-pause-in-use-of-huge-batch-15878735.php

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 06:23:36 PM »

This is fundamental to medicine.  They try to do the best but in a situation like this, the best isn't perfect. 

The vaccine isn't here to save every life that could be taken by covid.  It's here to save as many of them as they can - and let's face it, if it is effective, it will

However, here in Australia, when we've got cases that you can count on a finger - a vaccine will very possibly take more lives than it saves.  In countries where the virus is rampant, the vaccine would save more lives than it takes. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 06:41:48 PM »
This is fundamental to medicine.  They try to do the best but in a situation like this, the best isn't perfect. 

The vaccine isn't here to save every life that could be taken by covid.  It's here to save as many of them as they can - and let's face it, if it is effective, it will

However, here in Australia, when we've got cases that you can count on a finger - a vaccine will very possibly take more lives than it saves.  In countries where the virus is rampant, the vaccine would save more lives than it takes.

I'm not sure how I missed your recent posts. I'm glad you are still here. I thought you had retired from the board.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 06:45:34 PM »

Agre 100% best to stay away he's in Aus... It's a risk reward assessment...

There are risks with these untested vaccines, I'm not getting one for at least a year.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 06:51:02 PM »
He's dead at 86 and you think it's the vaccine?  Here's some facts about the vaccine the Army Airborne released from information by the CDC. 12% of Division one athletes from Ohio State had heart damage after recovering from covid. Yes,  the survival rate is high for those who are young with no preexisting conditions but it is a very dangerous disease. On a personal note I know a guy who benched 500lbs two weeks before contracting covid. He lived for a  week and then died at 53 years old. The governor of NJ talked about him in a press conference saying he had no known preexisting conditions. His wife and kids are devastated.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 07:31:41 PM »
He's dead at 86 and you think it's the vaccine?  Here's some facts

hell will surely be just a little hotter for the pos imbeciles pushing this humanity altering frankenstein tech.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2021, 07:44:01 PM »
I'm not sure how I missed your recent posts. I'm glad you are still here. I thought you had retired from the board.

I haven't retired but I rarely read the board.  I can't stand the politics. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 07:46:35 PM »
I saw it years ago..................fir st dude to break the color barrier in baseball.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2021, 07:47:39 PM »
Never had a flu shot and I`m damn sure not taking any Covid vaccine.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2021, 08:25:32 PM »
Here's some facts about the vaccine the Army Airborne released from information by the CDC. 12% of Division one athletes from Ohio State had heart damage after recovering from covid. Yes,  the survival rate is high for those who are young with no preexisting conditions but it is a very dangerous disease.

So, it was found that some of the young athletes,who were asymptomatic or suffered only mild symptoms,  had myocarditis - meaning inflammation of the myocardium ie the heart muscle.

Good that this was caught in the tests. Guess the athletes will be advised to avoid strenuous exercise ,for the next few months, until their hearts recover.

Myocarditis ,is a complication ,also seen in viral infections ,from adenovirus (common cold) and influenza(flu),as well as few others:

The growing use of molecular techniques, such as polymerase chain reaction amplification, suggests that viral causes of myocarditis, including enterovirus, adenovirus, influenza viruses, human herpes virus-6, cytomegalovirus, parvovirus B19, and Epstein-Barr virus, are the most common.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7609375/

Seems, myocarditis is not unheard of in elite athletes who might compromise their immune system,by over-training, and who come into contact with all sorts of interesting viruses ,traveling across the globe. .

Some of these athlete include bodybuilders, apparently.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30524566/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7473675/