Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 159438 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Strawman
« on: April 02, 2021, 08:09:56 PM »
Nothing to contribute. Lies about everything politics and gets caught. ONLY HERE TO TROLL. My vote is the fucker needs to go. He’s everything wrong with GetBig

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 09:04:03 PM »
Hasn't he already gone?  Didn't he used to be 240orBunk?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 09:50:10 PM »
He shouldn't be banned, its not like we are talking about shizzo.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 09:53:52 PM »
Nothing to contribute. Lies about everything politics and gets caught. ONLY HERE TO TROLL. My vote is the fucker needs to go. He’s everything wrong with GetBig

Coach. I will try speaking to you as a rational adult.

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 10:06:16 PM »

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag

Had to stop reading at “he speaks for 80 mil American’s” as if Biden actually got 80mil votes. I have yet to find one Biden supporter on here (or literally anywhere) that can defend any of the policies that he’s signed into executive order. Not one. I’ve said this even before the election. You had no idea what you voted for...none and if you did then you’re too stupid to vote.

That being said, Strawman can’t defend anything. He’s a communist that’s never denied it. I hate communists.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 10:08:10 PM »
Had to stop reading at “he speaks for 80 mil American’s” as if Biden actually got 80mil votes. I have yet to find one Biden supporter on here (or literally anywhere) that can defend any of the policies that he’s signed into executive order. Not one. I’ve said this even before the election. You had no idea what you voted for...none and if you did then you’re too stupid to vote.

And this is why it is soooooo hard to give you any credibility. You HAVE to know all the people who ratified the election, I won't repeat it because we've been over it so many times, and you STILL cling to the nonsense claim like a well conditioned Trumpster

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 10:12:09 PM »
And this is why it is soooooo hard to give you any credibility. You HAVE to know all the people who ratified the election, I won't repeat it because we've been over it so many times, and you STILL cling to the nonsense claim like a well conditioned Trumpster

Yeah, just because it was ratified doesn’t mean it was legal. But it is what it is and I’m being proven right everyday. No one and I mean NO ONE can prove he legitimately won. But this isn’t what this is about. This about a troll, a coward troll that brings nothing, but trolling.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2021, 12:01:45 AM »

Ag

Hi Strawman

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2021, 03:24:37 AM »
I vote that he stays.  Strawman's ignorance is very entertaining for laughs.  He also suffers from chronic TDS so it would be like discrimination against mental handicapped people if you made him leave.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2021, 04:07:01 AM »

Ag

Hi Strawman
Q

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2021, 04:50:25 AM »
get him the fuck outta here..... worthless as dog shit....

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 05:52:08 AM »
I think he should stay, everyone deserves a voice no matter how crazy or irrational they might be, even guys like shitszo and eprick contribute comic relief with their retarded antics from time to time. I can't wait to see what fat assed woman pic kwon might post next. life would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.
F

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2021, 05:53:13 AM »

wanna bet?... fuckin degenerate lol

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2021, 06:07:59 AM »
I vote that he stays.  Strawman's ignorance is very entertaining for laughs.  He also suffers from chronic TDS so it would be like discrimination against mental handicapped people if you made him leave.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2021, 06:16:09 AM »
Why are you advocating censorship Coach? Are you insecure about your own beliefs? Just ignore the troll and move on or personally block him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 06:26:49 AM »
No cancelling on Getbig...even Straw.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2021, 06:41:20 AM »

My qualm with the quim is he never defends his positions, just throws forth mass amounts of leftist party sponsored propaganda.

Voting against your own interests tends to do this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2021, 06:52:00 AM »
Nobody should be banned (unless Pedo like Pillowtalk, Moosegay etc), but Strawman and Funk et al should have their posting rights revoked, so they can only read.
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2021, 06:55:12 AM »
Getbig is the last bastion of free speech.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2021, 07:04:59 AM »
Getbig is the last bastion of free speech.

Yup.  And even a bastard (e.g., Straw Man) deserves a bastion.  But I still hope he Covids up and craps out.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2021, 07:10:36 AM »
You can't counter his arguments or "prove it" when challenged by him on your own delusions and lies that you fall for and trot out on a daily basis, but yet HE is the one that needs to leave?

Fucking little pussy ass that you are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 07:15:13 AM »
Yeah, just because it was ratified doesn’t mean it was legal. But it is what it is and I’m being proven right everyday. No one and I mean NO ONE can prove he legitimately won. But this isn’t what this is about. This about a troll, a coward troll that brings nothing, but trolling.

We don't have to prove he won.  He did.  If you are claiming he didn't, then YOU have to prove that.  And when asked to "prove it", all you do link nonsense articles and bullshit that you don't even understand in the first place. 

Maybe YOU are the one that  needs to go with your bullshit threads - that ALWAYS backfire - and nonstop conspiracy theories that you expect everyone else to accept as fact.  Dumbass birther.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 07:16:11 AM »
wanna bet?... fuckin degenerate lol

If you think differently, then prove him wrong.  Which won't be by the reply above.  Try again.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 08:16:42 AM »

Ag

Hahahahahahaha.....anoth er clown who actually believes that RAPIST Joe Biden received over 81,000,000 legal votes.

Not a chance in hell that happened.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2021, 08:47:13 AM »
All you have to do is this: