Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 192752 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1975 on: June 21, 2021, 04:01:51 PM »
Honestly Structurally I think I beat them all. A couple of the littler guys look good but I would dwarf them and the big guys structure sucks. I am as big as the biggest guy with as good of a structure as the littliest guy. I win the show. I am bigger than 7 with much better structure. 9 looks good but I would have a lot of weight and height on him I am wider.

I win that lineup as well
I know I said I was done posting but you remind me of the kids on gh`15`s board all wanting to compete after a month of training.

You have no clue how to diet, do cardio, pose,etc. etc. and once you get onstage like the  many many imbeciles before you who thought they would take the overall title but placed dead last and you get your ass handed to you, then you will quit and just "lift" instead of "train".

Any asshole can workout but training is a whole different animal.

Mr. Dedication I bet you wouldn`t last on a pre-contest diet for a week.

Easy to workout..........hard to eat like a Spartan 7 days a week. for 16-20 weeks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1976 on: June 21, 2021, 04:02:22 PM »
He's on alot more than dr prescribed TRT.
HELL YEAH AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1977 on: June 21, 2021, 04:20:27 PM »
I know I said I was done posting but you remind me of the kids on gh`15`s board all wanting to compete after a month of training.

You have no clue how to diet, do cardio, pose,etc. etc. and once you get onstage like the  many many imbeciles before you who thought they would take the overall title but placed dead last and you get your ass handed to you, then you will quit and just "lift" instead of "train".

Any asshole can workout but training is a whole different animal.

Mr. Dedication I bet you wouldn`t last on a pre-contest diet for a week.

Easy to workout..........hard to eat like a Spartan 7 days a week. for 16-20 weeks.

I don’t need to eat like a Spartan for 16-20 weeks. I am in shape right now. I could be sick lean in 2 weeks. That is not the current goal as I am lean now. That lineup dieted 16-20weeks

That is a rough pose though I have never done it still I am not far off their condition right now and they are on stage after dieting 6 months. This is me now no pump getting ready to train legs. If you look my abs are actually better right now than any of their's on stage and I have had 3-4 meals already today. The guy on the far right is the only one with any ab definition I would definately have the best abs of the group on stage by far

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1978 on: June 21, 2021, 04:31:34 PM »
DUDE LET ME MAKE THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR......YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR CONTEST READY.

YOU LOOK LAUGHABLE COMPARED TO THOSE GUYS EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE A GOOD BUILD.

SYMMETRY AND PRPORTIONS ARE ALL FUCKED UP AND LITERALLY TONS OF WEAK POINTS.

DO SOME V-BAR CHIN UPS SUPER-SETTED WITH DB PULLOVERS GOING RIGHT INTO SEATED CABLE ROWS........NO REST UNTIL ALL 3 ARE COMPLETED,WAIT A SHORT WHILE JUST ENOUGH TO ADD WEIGHT TO EACH EXERCISE AND DO IT AGAIN..............THAT`S TWO SETS ,,,,,3 MORE TO GO THEN RACK DEADLIFTS.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1979 on: June 21, 2021, 04:34:31 PM »
I don’t need to eat like a Spartan for 16-20 weeks. I am in shape right now. I could be sick lean in 2 weeks. That is not the current goal as I am lean now. That lineup dieted 16-20weeks

That is a rough pose though I have never done it still I am not far off their condition right now and they are on stage after dieting 6 months. This is me now no pump getting ready to train legs. If you look my abs are actually better right now than any of their's on stage and I have had 3-4 meals already today
YOUR ABS LOOK BETTER BECAUE THOE GUYS ARE HITTING A VACUUM POSE DURING A LAT SPREAD.

GOOGLE IT SONNY.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1980 on: June 21, 2021, 04:37:06 PM »
delusional

[dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl]

ADJECTIVE

characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.

"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia" · [more]
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1981 on: June 21, 2021, 04:41:02 PM »
YOUR ABS LOOK BETTER BECAUE THOE GUYS ARE HITTING A VACUUM POSE DURING A LAT SPREAD.

GOOGLE IT SONNY.

So you admit my abs look better than all 4 contestants on stage in my division thanks I appreciate that. And vacuum lol the last one on the right is the only one close to a vacuum and again the only one with any ab definition. Third from the left has some kind of belly below his button and the 1st and 2nd guys are just a mess in the midsections

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1982 on: June 21, 2021, 04:47:37 PM »
So you admit my abs look better than all 4 contestants on stage in my division thanks I appreciate that. And vacuum lol the last one on the right is the only one close to a vacuum and again the only one with any ab definition. Third from the left has some kind of belly below his button and the 1st and 2nd guys are just a mess in the midsections
When most people hit a lat spread they lift their chest up while spreading their lats in an effort to project a big upper body.................... hence the abs look smooth as they are stretched upwards as opposed to being crunched downward while exhaling.

In an ab and thigh shot you`d be embarassed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1983 on: June 21, 2021, 04:49:44 PM »
DUDE LET ME MAKE THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR......YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR CONTEST READY.

YOU LOOK LAUGHABLE COMPARED TO THOSE GUYS EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE A GOOD BUILD.

SYMMETRY AND PRPORTIONS ARE ALL FUCKED UP AND LITERALLY TONS OF WEAK POINTS.

DO SOME V-BAR CHIN UPS SUPER-SETTED WITH DB PULLOVERS GOING RIGHT INTO SEATED CABLE ROWS........NO REST UNTIL ALL 3 ARE COMPLETED,WAIT A SHORT WHILE JUST ENOUGH TO ADD WEIGHT TO EACH EXERCISE AND DO IT AGAIN..............THAT`S TWO SETS ,,,,,3 MORE TO GO THEN RACK DEADLIFTS.

I would have 0 bodyfat if I dieted for a week there would be nothing left to lose. Also I don't have seated cable rows. But I ordered cable crossovers today

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1984 on: June 21, 2021, 05:10:00 PM »
This fella would've been around same age as bhank in this video. How you reckon you'd do against him bhank?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1985 on: June 21, 2021, 05:10:49 PM »
You know jackshit about bodybuilding just like I said about 55 pages ago.

You`re dismissed !!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1986 on: June 21, 2021, 05:18:26 PM »

That is a rough pose though I have never done it still I am not far off their condition right now and they are on stage after dieting 6 months. This is me now no pump getting ready to train legs. If you look my abs are actually better right now than any of their's on stage and I have had 3-4 meals already today. The guy on the far right is the only one with any ab definition I would definately have the best abs of the group on stage by far
Epic wonky shoulders, missing lats, horrible torn pec, pig nipples, GH hands, baby smooth forearms and homeless head.
Wes and UKJeffly would destroy you on a stage.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1987 on: June 21, 2021, 05:45:24 PM »

Your forearms look almost as big as your biceps and you have a T-taper instead of a V-taper

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1988 on: June 21, 2021, 05:47:40 PM »
This fella would've been around same age as bhank in this video. How you reckon you'd do against him bhank?

Obviously I am not ready for Mr World but again all I ever said was I would do fine on an amateur Master stage which is were Wes competed and I would Wes wasn't competing in Mr Worlds

I will say the weight limit for my height for mens classic pysique is 205lbs I could absolutely make that weight and be a shredded full 215lbs on stage. I am also upper body dominant I would be big for the class I think I win a master classic pyhsique show with 3 weeks prep. But not the goal I am not trying to diet for no one I will see 235 before I see 205 y'all trying to give me anorexia

http://npcnewsonline.com/classic-physique/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1989 on: June 21, 2021, 06:09:48 PM »
Obviously I am not ready for Mr World but again all I ever said was I would do fine on an amateur Master stage which is were Wes competed and I would Wes wasn't competing in Mr Worlds

I will say the weight limit for my height for mens classic pysique is 205lbs I could absolutely make that weight and be a shredded full 215lbs on stage. I am also upper body dominant I would be big for the class I think I win a master pyhsique show with 3 weeks prep. But not the goal

Get your facts straight I wasn`t always a Master competitor........I was younger at one time and did a slew of contets......if I was training for the Over-50 Masters class I would also enter the Over-40 Masters class and I would also enter the Open class usually placing in all 3 divisions.........Open Class being the younger guys...........just an FYI.

I figured if I`m in shape go for it would often come home with 3-5 trophies competing against younger and bigger guys so get your info straight........you dont fucking know me.

Would also enter 3 classes at times and win 1st. place in a bodyweight for reps bench press contest on the same day, even though I stopped benching years ago and would only do incline work.

Also I was younger once and did lots of contests that were not Masters contests because I was too young to qualify as a Master.

YOU IDIOT !!

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1990 on: June 21, 2021, 06:29:38 PM »

I will say the weight limit for my height for mens classic pysique is 205lbs I could absolutely make that weight and be a shredded full 215lbs on stage. I am also upper body dominant I would be big for the class I think I win a master classic pyhsique show with 3 weeks prep. But not the goal I am not trying to diet for no one I will see 235 before I see 205 y'all trying to give me anorexia

Nabba Mr World is amateur level. And the guy in video would fall into masters amateur level

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1991 on: June 21, 2021, 06:31:14 PM »

B your kitchen lighting is very good, it’s probably aiding in your conditioning.  Stage lights might be more intense.

Also if you’re going to compare apples to apples you need to take off the hat and shorts and put on trunks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1992 on: June 21, 2021, 06:32:56 PM »
Hey big mouth I`m 46 in this pic........lets compare abs regardless of bodyweight you say you are shredded.

Post a pic hitting the same pose I could use a good laugh......it` been a depressing day.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1993 on: June 21, 2021, 06:35:38 PM »
Get your facts straight I wasn`t always a Master competitor........I was younger at one time and did a slew of contets......if I was training for the Over-50 Masters class I would also enter the Over-40 Masters class and I would also enter the Open class usually placing in all 3 divisions.........Open Class being the younger guys...........just an FYI.

I figured if I`m in shape go for it would often come home with 3-5 trophies competing against younger and bigger guys so get your info straight........you dont fucking know me.

Would also enter 3 classes at times and win 1st. place in a bodyweight for reps bench press contest on the same day, even though I stopped benching years ago and would only do incline work.

Also I was younger once and did lots of contests that were not Masters contests because I was too young to qualify as a Master.

YOU IDIOT !!

3-5 participation trophies per event was this bodybuilding or a swim meet? And don't lie you were born Old

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1994 on: June 21, 2021, 06:41:53 PM »
Guy in the middle is Ben Rodrigues:

Ben Rodriguez

Mr Eastern America - AAU, Teen Medium, 2nd
Mr New York City - AAU, Teen Medium, 1st

Rhode Island Super Natural - NABF, Light-HeavyWeight, 2nd
Rhode Island Super Natural - NABF, Masters, 2nd
USA Junior Nationals - NABBA, Masters 40+, 2nd
USA Junior Nationals - NABBA, Medium, 1st
USA Nationals - NABBA, Masters Overall Winner
USA Nationals - NABBA, Medium, 1st
USA Nationals - NABBA, Masters Short, 1st
Mr Universe - NABBA, Medium, Did not place

Team Universe Championships - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 8th
USA Junior Nationals - NABBA, Medium, 1st
USA Junior Nationals - NABBA, Masters 40+, 1st
USA Junior Nationals - NABBA, Overall Winner
USA Nationals - NABBA, Overall Winner
USA Nationals - NABBA, Masters Overall Winner
Mr Universe - NABBA, Masters, 4th

Pro Classic - IFPA, 10th
Junior USA - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 8th

North American Championships - NABBA, Overall Winner
North American Championships - NABBA, Masters 50+, 1st
North American Championships - NABBA, Medium, 1st

USA Nationals - NABBA, Pro Masters, 2nd

USA Nationals - NABBA, Pro Masters, 1st
Yorton Cup Pro - IFPA, MiddleWeight, 9th

USA Nationals - NABBA, Pro Masters, 1st

Guy on the left is Tyson Palardy:

Tyson Palardy

East Coast Championships - NPC, Masters LightWeight, 1st
East Coast Championships - NPC, MiddleWeight, 1st
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, MiddleWeight, 4th
Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, Did not place

Junior USA - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 4th
New England Championships - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 4th
New England Championships - NPC, Masters 40+, 2nd

Junior USA - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 12th

These guy beat me of course but I was older then both of them by a wide margin and I`m holding my own againt them.........I dont look out of place there like our friend in the yellow trunks.......but you would look like utter shit next to these 2 guys.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1995 on: June 21, 2021, 06:45:30 PM »
3-5 participation trophies per event was this bodybuilding or a swim meet? And don't lie you were born Old
YOU MAD BRO ?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1996 on: June 21, 2021, 06:46:32 PM »
Time wasonlycock still relevant bhank, but you need to put that old faggy boy in his place
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1997 on: June 21, 2021, 06:50:19 PM »
Yeah dude I have been crazy lean just walking around. But not the goal right now lean enough  but congrats on being lean 20 years ago for a contest this is 2 summers ago at 41

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1998 on: June 21, 2021, 06:52:10 PM »
I`ve won quite a few first place trophies bud.........and just to clarify I was born one bad matherfucker.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1999 on: June 21, 2021, 06:54:13 PM »
I never thought a real person could out do a gimmick,but I concede this guy is way stupider and more delusional than any gimmick. Props I guess lol at least he's entertaining, good for you Hank your not the first guy to lie about their weight but looking 170 and claiming 220-230 is stretching it, I know I know you can take a pic of the scales. No need we get it. Carry on.  ;D