Author Topic: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?  (Read 30987 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?
« Reply #375 on: June 21, 2021, 11:32:13 AM »
What an effed up story.  That AG has another three years to do more stupid stuff.

Which is quite unfortunate.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: June 21, 2021, 10:34:20 PM »
Sometimes the authorities do screw up. In 2019, a disabled woman, Jennifer Gayman from Brookings, OR in was headed home in the evening on her mobility scooter when she was cited for not wearing a helmet and riding the scooter on a sidewalk and crosswalk. She tried to explain to the two policemen that she was indeed not breaking the law.

The cops spent 14 minutes writing the $25 citation Then they told her that unless she secured a helmet, she could not ride the scooter home. She was about to abandon her mobility scooter so she scooted off down the sidewalk towards home. The cops followed her home, at 15 mph, siren and lights on. They called for backup, then arrested her on her doorstep for “attempting to elude a police officer.”

It gets worse. She was found guilty in May 2019  by a nonunanimous (11-1) jury verdict and ordered to pay a $500 fine and spend five nights in jail. She appealed. On June 9, the appeals court overturned the felony conviction of Jennifer Gayman, the disabled “fugitive” in the most famous low-speed police chase in Oregon history.

https://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/2021/06/malicious-prosecution-steve-duin-column.html

No doubt they do. With with 61 million people having police contact in 2018 ( latest study I found, 2015 had over 200 million) there are a lot of times the authorities screw up. Do outlandishly stupid things. And yes, while the vast majority are unremarkable or done correctly, there are still too many instances where they'll screw up. It's frustrating I'm sure for those on the receiving end of the mishandlings, and it's frustrating for those that do it like it is supposed to be.     

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2021, 01:19:00 PM »
No doubt they do. With with 61 million people having police contact in 2018 ( latest study I found, 2015 had over 200 million) there are a lot of times the authorities screw up. Do outlandishly stupid things. And yes, while the vast majority are unremarkable or done correctly, there are still too many instances where they'll screw up. It's frustrating I'm sure for those on the receiving end of the mishandlings, and it's frustrating for those that do it like it is supposed to be.   

Not that she deserved the treatment she got, but she was known around town for being quite a bitch. She gave those cops a tongue lashing. In my tiny bit of experience with police, it definitely pays to make nice with them by being polite, agreeable and showing them respect (even when you are disingenuous).

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2021, 05:08:34 PM »

That 200M threw me off, so I looked it up.  :o  About 61 million people account for the several hundred million (Heather MacDonald's number) police-civilian encounters annually.  These encounters produce 10-12 million arrests.

https://www.ojp.gov/library/publications/contacts-between-police-and-public-2018-statistical-tables

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #380 on: June 23, 2021, 07:50:18 AM »
"epochtimes" hahahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #381 on: June 23, 2021, 08:50:08 AM »
"epochtimes" hahahahaha

Sorry cupcake

https://www.westernjournal.com/michigan-recount-confirms-trump-won-county-went-biden/

Also..

Georgia’s secretary of state says he’s set to remove roughly 100,000 names from the state’s voter rolls, the first major voting list maintenance following the 2020 election.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: June 23, 2021, 09:06:52 AM »
Sorry cupcake

https://www.westernjournal.com/michigan-recount-confirms-trump-won-county-went-biden/

Also..

Georgia’s secretary of state says he’s set to remove roughly 100,000 names from the state’s voter rolls, the first major voting list maintenance following the 2020 election.

It doesn't matter who is reporting it or what link you post.  I am just copying your behavior by discrediting the messenger while not mentioning the message.

Since you do this ALL the time, I figured you would have seen the irony.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #383 on: June 23, 2021, 09:45:58 AM »
It doesn't matter who is reporting it or what link you post.  I am just copying your behavior by discrediting the messenger while not mentioning the message.

Since you do this ALL the time, I figured you would have seen the irony.

Why would you discredit something that doesn’t have a track record of being discredited like 95% of everything you and Straw get your info from?

CNN, MSNBC (and affiliates), Washpo, Huffpo, NY Times, The Atlantic and literary every left pundit...discredited and you follow them and believe every word

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: June 23, 2021, 10:43:49 AM »
Why would you discredit something that doesn’t have a track record of being discredited like 95% of everything you and Straw get your info from?

CNN, MSNBC (and affiliates), Washpo, Huffpo, NY Times, The Atlantic and literary every left pundit...discredited and you follow them and believe every word

Says the person linking Epoch, Navarroreport, echoing words of Powell, MyPillowguy, Lin Wood, Rudy, etc..

What's the matter?  No defense when your own behavior is used against you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #385 on: June 23, 2021, 11:29:20 AM »
Says the person linking Epoch, Navarroreport, echoing words of Powell, MyPillowguy, Lin Wood, Rudy, etc..

What's the matter?  No defense when your own behavior is used against you?

Funny, not one has been debunked or even attempted to be refuted by ANYONE. They all just do what you do

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: June 23, 2021, 04:16:39 PM »
Funny, not one has been debunked or even attempted to be refuted by ANYONE. They all just do what you do

Sounds like your own behavior there little man.  Fake birth certificate?  Pizzagate?  Covid assassinations?  Rioters being held as political prisoners with no charges filed against them?

You ain't got shit.  And when your own behavior is mirrored towards you, you don't even have an answer for that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: June 23, 2021, 04:34:08 PM »
Uh oh

https://m.theepochtimes.com/recount-confirms-trump-won-michigan-county-that-reported-biden-win-on-election-night_3624020.html

Uh oh, you are linking to an article that was last updated on December 19, 2020.

The hand tally “confirmed the truth and affirmed the facts: Dominion’s voting machines accurately tabulated the votes cast for president in Antrim County,” said Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

Biden lost Antrim County but won Michigan by 154,188 votes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: June 23, 2021, 05:24:49 PM »
Uh oh, you are linking to an article that was last updated on December 19, 2020.

The hand tally “confirmed the truth and affirmed the facts: Dominion’s voting machines accurately tabulated the votes cast for president in Antrim County,” said Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

Poor Coach.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2021, 08:55:18 PM »
That 200M threw me off, so I looked it up.  :o  About 61 million people account for the several hundred million (Heather MacDonald's number) police-civilian encounters annually.  These encounters produce 10-12 million arrests.

https://www.ojp.gov/library/publications/contacts-between-police-and-public-2018-statistical-tables

You are using 2018  stats which is fine. When I did a quick search as you did I ran across two finished studies from the FBI. One was 2015 and one was 2018; One listed 61 million contacts, one listed over 200 million. I personally have no idea what it is in 2020 or 2021 so I posted accordingly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2021, 09:57:07 PM »

Genius ...he did win on election night...fuck. By a landslide. I’ve been saying it since then 🙄

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: June 27, 2021, 08:17:21 AM »
Genius ...he did win on election night...fuck. By a landslide. I’ve been saying it since then 🙄

No he didn't.  No one won on election night.  The winner - BIDEN - only won after all the votes were counted you delusional midget.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: June 27, 2021, 09:33:50 AM »

And it seems you'll keep saying it all the way to your grave. You can't win in a national election in this country until all the votes are counted, which is rarely the same night as when the polls close. Here is a map showing which states finish counting votes on election night, which have most votes counted and which still have a lot left before announcing a winner.

Note that Oregon is one of the states who finishes counting on election night. Why? Because all ballots must be in by 8:00 p.m. when the polls close on election day. Unfortunately, legislators passed a bill to allow all votes postmarked by election day to be counted. It is my hope that the governor will veto it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #394 on: June 27, 2021, 09:44:25 AM »
And it seems you'll keep saying it all the way to your grave. You can't win in a national election in this country until all the votes are counted, which is rarely the same night as when the polls close. Here is a map showing which states finish counting votes on election night, which have most votes counted and which still have a lot left before announcing a winner.

Note that Oregon is one of the states who finishes counting on election night. Why? Because all ballots must be in by 8:00 p.m. when the polls close on election day. Unfortunately, legislators passed a bill to allow all votes postmarked by election day to be counted. It is my hope that the governor will veto it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #395 on: June 27, 2021, 09:47:58 AM »

What part of “they stopped the counts In all battleground states at 10pm on Nov 3. Then resumed at 4am the next day” have you missed in all my threads regarding this since fucking Nov 4?

You realize that’s never happened except for one incident in one county in Florida in 2000...not 5 battleground states.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: June 27, 2021, 10:36:39 AM »
What part of “they stopped the counts In all battleground states at 10pm on Nov 3. Then resumed at 4am the next day” have you missed in all my threads regarding this since fucking Nov 4?

You realize that’s never happened except for one incident in one county in Florida in 2000...not 5 battleground states.

AND at the same time
AND all while Trump had commanding leads
AND when the count "resumed" Biden was all of a sudden ahead

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: June 27, 2021, 10:49:40 AM »
Oh I haven't missed that you think they stopped the count in all the battleground states. Have you missed that this claim has been repeatedly debunked?  Apparently you have.

I posted links several times to sources which show the vote counting didn't stop on election night. Yet you turn a blind eye, as expected. I would ask you for proof of your claim again....but, what's the point? The truth could literally slap you in the face and you would continue to believe what you do because it doesn't concur with your forgone opinion. You've closed that door. I am fine with that. 

It seems we will just have to agree to disagree on this matter. I am not interested in further discussion with you as it obviously will go nowhere. It is a waste of both our times. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #398 on: June 27, 2021, 05:55:33 PM »
AND at the same time
AND all while Trump had commanding leads
AND when the count "resumed" Biden was all of a sudden ahead

Exactly

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #399 on: June 27, 2021, 05:58:54 PM »
Oh I haven't missed that you think they stopped the count in all the battleground states. Have you missed that this claim has been repeatedly debunked?  Apparently you have.

I posted links several times to sources which show the vote counting didn't stop on election night. Yet you turn a blind eye, as expected. I would ask you for proof of your claim again....but, what's the point? The truth could literally slap you in the face and you would continue to believe what you do because it doesn't concur with your forgone opinion. You've closed that door. I am fine with that. 

It seems we will just have to agree to disagree on this matter. I am not interested in further discussion with you as it obviously will go nowhere. It is a waste of both our times.

Of course it was debunked🙄

I must have missed when, me and my entire wife’s family were watching it live.... stop, you freaking Biden apologist