Author Topic: Liberal Racism  (Read 20183 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal Racism
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2021, 05:12:45 PM »
WTF ?

OK, I'm guessing you really don't follow politics that much?

Steve King was a former congressman and well know racist and moron
He was so fucking racist and stupid that the Republicans actually  took away all his committee assignments

That's probably why I didn't know who he was. Politics is not my life. Negativity is also not my thing. This is heavy in both those areas. I am pleased they took away his committee assignments.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2021, 05:22:59 PM »
I’ll sum up the lefts racism in three words. “Critical Race Theory” this was posted on our community forums today....if I haven’t expressed to how much I hate liberal communists....let me help you. They should be eradicated

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2021, 05:29:07 PM »
I’ll sum up the lefts racism in three words. “Critical Race Theory” this was posted on our community forums today....if I haven’t expressed to how much I hate liberal communists....let me help you. They should be eradicated

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.  This is absurd. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2021, 07:35:14 PM »

I'm old and my eyesight sucks, so forgive me because I didn't read the whole document you posted. I did read the highlighted part and I agree with what is being said here.

Have you and I finally found something on which we can agree, Coach?

Since I cannot remember when, the "poor mes" has pissed me off. I don't care whether they are Jewish, black, Asian, gay, female, from a dysfunctional family, drug addicts or poor or whatever excuse they are using for their failure to succeed in life, the folks who cry 'poor me' are losers when they could be winners. Wallowing in their own sorrows never gets people anywhere good. It just brings them down.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2021, 11:31:54 PM »
The irony is she probably is a racist, but not for the reasons she claims.

White Assistant Dean At Brandeis University Calls Herself Racist
MAY 26, 2021 By Gabe Kaminsky
A white university official called all white people implicitly racist and, in the process, herself.

Brandeis University Assistant Dean Kate Slater said this week she despises “whiteness” and believes “all white people are racist” in a fiery Instagram post.

“Yes, all White people are racist in that all White people have been conditioned in a society where one’s racial identity determines life experiences/outcomes and Whiteness is the norm and the default. That includes me!'” Slater wrote. “I don’t hate white people – I hate whiteness.”

. . .

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/26/white-assistant-dean-at-brandeis-university-calls-herself-racist/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2021, 08:29:51 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2021, 03:16:06 PM »
Best quote from the piece:

Or, as Chief Justice John Roberts put it: “The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.”

Biden Administration’s Blatant Institutional Racism Gets Rebuke From Sixth Circuit
While Vitolo only addressed the race- and sex-based discrimination in the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, it could prove fatal to many federal and state statutes, regulations, and practices.
By Margot Cleveland
JUNE 1, 2021
https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/01/biden-administrations-blatant-institutional-racism-gets-rebuke-from-sixth-circuit/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2021, 03:26:42 PM »
WHAT? Columbia University to hold separate graduations by race, income, and sexuality
What are we doing, America?
BLAZETV STAFF
March 17, 2021   

Columbia University is set to have six additional ceremonies for their graduates next month, separated by race, income, and other self-identifying factors such as if they're part of the LGBTQ+ community, in what the school is calling "Multicultural Graduation Celebrations."

According to an announcement posted on the university's website, offering separate graduation ceremonies for Native Americans, Asian, Latino, black, or low-income students, as well as a "Lavender" graduation for the LGBTQ+ community, is intended to "invite community members to reflect on personal growth and community experiences that have impacted their time as students through to graduation."

. . .

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-news-why-it-matters/columbia-university-graduation-by-race-income?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2021, 03:43:17 PM »
The fucking Republican Party worships traitors based solely on the fact that they didn’t and don’t like black people. Cut the bullshit. Southern state GOP legislators vote to keep these anti American pigs up as statues because of white supremacy. Stupid fucking gas lighting. I thought all of you “proud to be an American” fucks would be appalled at what the Republican Party is doing. But no. Party over country at the cost of the country.

Hope you’re happy. Fucking idiots

Incredible how blatantly racist liberals-progressives-statists can be.

Lori Lightfoot Announces She's a Racist and Legal Action Could Follow
By Bonchie | May 19, 2021

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot isn’t even hiding the ball at this point. While her city continues to mimic a common dumpster fire, according to multiple reports, she’s decided that being an overt racist is the right path forward. Lightfoot’s spokeswoman asserted that the mayor will only grant interviews to “black and brown people” while refusing to speak to any white journalists.

. . . .

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/19/lori-lightfoot-announces-shes-a-racist-and-legal-action-could-follow-n382878?fbclid=IwAR0AwjFWEYUqCJGvec87phLtmS5bB5JWbVoPKMaKWZGO9P2d3symHjBMK3M

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2021, 03:47:39 PM »
The fucking Republican Party worships traitors based solely on the fact that they didn’t and don’t like black people. Cut the bullshit. Southern state GOP legislators vote to keep these anti American pigs up as statues because of white supremacy. Stupid fucking gas lighting. I thought all of you “proud to be an American” fucks would be appalled at what the Republican Party is doing. But no. Party over country at the cost of the country.

You really don’t want to go there

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2021, 04:00:58 PM »
WHAT? Columbia University to hold separate graduations by race, income, and sexuality
What are we doing, America?
BLAZETV STAFF
March 17, 2021   

Columbia University is set to have six additional ceremonies for their graduates next month, separated by race, income, and other self-identifying factors such as if they're part of the LGBTQ+ community, in what the school is calling "Multicultural Graduation Celebrations."

According to an announcement posted on the university's website, offering separate graduation ceremonies for Native Americans, Asian, Latino, black, or low-income students, as well as a "Lavender" graduation for the LGBTQ+ community, is intended to "invite community members to reflect on personal growth and community experiences that have impacted their time as students through to graduation."

. . .

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-news-why-it-matters/columbia-university-graduation-by-race-income?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

Only six additional?  How sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic, racist, and bigoted!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2021, 06:50:16 PM »
You really don’t want to go there
Are you fucking insane. Don’t threaten me with a debate, intellectual or otherwise. You are ill equipped to say the least. Bazooka vs a water pistol me vs you.

Bring a fact or shut the entire fuck up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2021, 08:27:00 PM »

Do you have a problem with Lightfoot refusing to interview white reporters?  Isn't that overtly racist?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2021, 09:27:37 PM »
Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Are As Capable Of Succeeding As Whites, "But They Don't Have Lawyers" or "Accountants"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date June 1, 2021

President Joe Biden said the United States as a great nation needs to come to terms with its "dark side" at an event on Tuesday in Oklahoma remembering the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa race massacre. Biden made the claim that Black entrepreneurs don't have the same problems as white entrepreneurs because the latter has "lawyers" and "accountants."

"Data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are. But they don't have lawyers, they don't have -- they don't have accountants. But they have great ideas," Biden said.

BIDEN: We have a thing called--I won't go into it all but there's not enough time now. But I'm determined to use every taxpayer's dollar that is assigned to me to spend going to American companies and American workers to build Amer--that build American products. And as part of that I'm going to increase the share of the dollars the federal government spends to small, disadvantaged businesses including black and brown small businesses. Right now it calls for 10 percent. We're gonna move that to 15 percent of every dollar spent will be spent for both.

(APPLAUSE)

I have a priority to do that.

(APPLAUSE)

Just imagine if instead of denying millions of entrepreneurs the ability to access capital and--and--and contracting we made it possible to take their dreams to the marketplace to create jobs and invest in our communities. Dat--the data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are. But they don't have lawyers, they don't have--they--they don't have accountants. But they have great ideas.

Does anyone doubt this whole nation'd be better off from the investments those people make? And I promise you that's why I set up the sm--National Small Business Administration that's much broader. 'Cause they're gonna get those loans.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/06/01/biden_black_entrepreneurs_are_as_capable_of_succeeding_as_whites_but_they_dont_have_lawyers_or_accountants.html

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2021, 09:43:39 PM »
What about the black lawyers and accountants.? We all know a black accountant, the great Ronnie Coleman.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2021, 04:14:50 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2021, 04:28:11 PM »

"...6,000-year span of killing 600 million of us."

Middle passage slave trade involved 12 million kidnapped Africans from the mid 17th century, almost all going to the Caribbean and Central and South America.  Is he also considering the Arab slave traders?  European colonialists?

Math is hard!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2021, 06:54:08 PM »
woooshhhhhh

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-pyscho-fantasizes-about-shooting-white-people-in-yale-talk/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2021, 07:49:36 PM »
Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the N-word, texts show
By Samuel Chamberlain
June 8, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/hunter-biden-repeatedly-called-his-white-lawyer-the-n-word-texts-show/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2021, 08:11:27 PM »
WHITES NEED NOT APPLY: NY Accounting Program Bans White People.
JUNE 7, 2021  CATHERINE SALGADO
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/whites-need-not-apply-ny-accounting-program-bans-white-people/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2021, 08:57:44 AM »
Shocking Text Messages Reportedly Show Hunter Biden Repeatedly Using The ‘N-Word’
The Political Insider ^ | 6.9.21 | Rusty Weiss
Posted on 6/9/2021, 11:33:20

The Daily Mail has revealed shocking text messages from Hunter Biden showing him using racial slurs and repeatedly using the n-word with his white lawyer in conversations.

The news comes just days after his father, President Joe Biden, gave an emotional speech on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Race Massacre, in which he condemned racism.

Corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, is allegedly referred to in the text messages multiple times as being black or referenced as a variation of the n-word.

(Excerpt) Read more at thepoliticalinsider.com ...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2021, 09:05:54 AM »
Rules don't apply to liberals.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2021, 09:10:55 AM »

Imagine if it was Ivanka or Jared, or Jr. or Eric?    Forget it. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2021, 05:57:49 PM »
Do you have a problem with Lightfoot refusing to interview white reporters?  Isn't that overtly racist?
iT"s OnLY RacIsT wHen rEPuBlIcaNs dO It. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2021, 07:21:04 PM »
This.