Author Topic: Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August  (Read 2436 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-reportedly-telling-people-he-will-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

Former President Donald Trump is telling people that he expects to get reinstated in the White House by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in response to a CNN segment from Donie O’Sullivan.  The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the U.S. government to replace President Joe Biden with Trump.

Haberman wrote, “Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will be reinstated by August” with an important parenthetical caveat that states “(no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).”

Her comments do not come in a vacuum either. A number of Trump toadies have made similar comments before and during the QAnon conference that was held in Dallas, Texas over the weekend.

Former National Security Advisor to Trump Michael Flynn (who pled guilty to lying to federal investigations before being pardoned) appeared to argue on behalf of a Myanmar-style coup during the QAnon conference. A biker vest clad Sidney Powell also stated during the QAnon conference that Trump should be reinstated as president. Why? Because according to the former Trump attorney there was “abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America.” There was not.

And lest we forget Mike Lindell, founder of MyPillow and massive advertiser on Fox News prime time. He insisted during a podcast with Steve Bannon last week that “Donald Trump will be back in office in August,” vowing to file a lawsuit that will confirm evidence of voter fraud during the 2020 election.

So Flynn, Powell, and Lindell are all advocating some sort of reinsertion of Trump into office, though there is no Constitutional way for that to happen. And according to the reliably well-sourced Haberman, Trump himself is promoting the idea that he will be back in office by late summer.

The idea that Trump would be reinstated into the White House is so absurd that it abuts “impossible” to happen. But the reason to amplify this story is to illustrate just how far gone many QAnon followers and their leaders — including Trump — appear to be in their delusion. And the surprisingly large number of supporters who keep buying it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-reportedly-telling-people-he-will-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

Former President Donald Trump is telling people that he expects to get reinstated in the White House by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in response to a CNN segment from Donie O’Sullivan.  The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the U.S. government to replace President Joe Biden with Trump.

Haberman wrote, “Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will be reinstated by August” with an important parenthetical caveat that states “(no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).”

Her comments do not come in a vacuum either. A number of Trump toadies have made similar comments before and during the QAnon conference that was held in Dallas, Texas over the weekend.

Former National Security Advisor to Trump Michael Flynn (who pled guilty to lying to federal investigations before being pardoned) appeared to argue on behalf of a Myanmar-style coup during the QAnon conference. A biker vest clad Sidney Powell also stated during the QAnon conference that Trump should be reinstated as president. Why? Because according to the former Trump attorney there was “abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America.” There was not.

And lest we forget Mike Lindell, founder of MyPillow and massive advertiser on Fox News prime time. He insisted during a podcast with Steve Bannon last week that “Donald Trump will be back in office in August,” vowing to file a lawsuit that will confirm evidence of voter fraud during the 2020 election.

So Flynn, Powell, and Lindell are all advocating some sort of reinsertion of Trump into office, though there is no Constitutional way for that to happen. And according to the reliably well-sourced Haberman, Trump himself is promoting the idea that he will be back in office by late summer.

The idea that Trump would be reinstated into the White House is so absurd that it abuts “impossible” to happen. But the reason to amplify this story is to illustrate just how far gone many QAnon followers and their leaders — including Trump — appear to be in their delusion. And the surprisingly large number of supporters who keep buying it.

You lost me at Maggie Haberman.  lol  She's terrible.  And always be cynical of "unnamed sources." 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
You lost me at Maggie Haberman.  lol  She's terrible.  And always be cynical of "unnamed sources."

Being that the whole thing is based on hear-say.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Being that the whole thing is based on hear-say.....

Like a lot of stories like this involving Trump, including the ones below (the first one about Haberman).  What's crazy is he said enough controversial things that there really wasn't any need to manufacture things.  Just demonstrates how pervasive TDS was in the media.

New York Times “Stands By” Discredited Anti-Trump Story
by Matt Palumbo Posted: November 24, 2019
https://bongino.com/new-york-times-stands-by-discredited-anti-trump-story

Trump Never Told Georgia's Lead Election Investigator To 'Find the Fraud'
He said plenty of other bad things. But more than one quote sourced to anonymous informants has turned out to be wrong.
ROBBY SOAVE | 3.15.2021
https://reason.com/2021/03/15/trump-find-the-fraud-media-wrong-anonymous-source-call/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
July is more likely.

Reinstated by July.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I was worried until I heard Sidney (Kraken) Powell suggest it.. then I knew it would never happen

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
If it actually happened heads would explode on Getbig. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I was worried until I heard Sidney (Kraken) Powell suggest it.. then I knew it would never happen

It’s amazing how you can spout off without know anything about anything

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I have tickets for sale for THE TRAITORS re-inauguration in both July and August

I will give special "friends and family" discount to any Trumptards on this board

disclaimer - discount does not apply to phony "coaches"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I have tickets for sale for THE TRAITORS re-inauguration in both July and August

I will give special "friends and family" discount to any Trumptards on this board

disclaimer - discount does not apply to phony "coaches"

Wait, let me check Hunter Biden, his dads lies about not knowing anything about his sons business dealings with Barisma and China that still goes on to this day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

LOL!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
"Strawman is reportedly offering blow jobs to homeless men for nickels" - Anonymous Source

:o :o :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Michael Avenatti is going to take down President Donald Trump any day now.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It’s amazing how you can spout off without know anything about anything

Coach, because you have trouble following the conversation and become confused, doesn't always mean the other people don't know what they're talking about. just an FYI

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Great news article:

"He is reportedly telling people"  ??? ???

Libturd MSM-><-Folks w/ a Life

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Coach, because you have trouble following the conversation and become confused, doesn't always mean the other people don't know what they're talking about. just an FYI

You expect him to understand this?  Fragile X doesn’t work that way.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
This is just another fake story that includes the name of "Trump" to get views.

There is a price to pay for all of this cake news....without Trump they're dying.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
This is just another fake story that includes the name of "Trump" to get views.

There is a price to pay for all of this cake news....without Trump they're dying.

Yup, no sources.

Just more smear jobs.

Ratings must be down.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
That's a single source, one reporters "report".

Just trying to get attention.

This is how propaganda works.

Ah yes, Maggie Haberman. Well, she's certainly getting a lot of attention, isn't she?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Who here would fuck her?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Trump never said this.

That said, it just goes to show how stupid some of these quanon people are, that some of them believe this crap. I’m sure this is just some baiting from a left wing journalist to see how they can get the fringe right riled up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.