Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17699 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2021, 01:27:05 PM »
Did I say that YOU said this? This is what the Libby's and the Harris administration are telling us and I was curious as to how you felt. Care to share your thoughts?

"why should someone who is not in a high risk group with a 99% chance of survival get a vaccine that is in a trial phase?"

vs  "should someone who is not in a high risk group with a 99% chance of survival get a vaccine that is in a trial phase?"

Do you see the difference?

Anyway this is what I said in November last year and for the most part that's pretty much how it played out. Once the elderly and vulnerable were vaccinated by Feb/March excess deaths we're pretty much back to normal.

My guess is vaccines will be redundant in a lot of places by next year anyway. The so called second wave didn't really take hold in a lot of places badly effected by the 1st wave. Partial immunity effects kicked in and by summer 2021 herd immunity should be there.

They can stick to vaccinating the elderly, vulnerable and key workers just like with flu

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2021, 01:37:04 PM »
Fauci says: "Attacks on me are attacks on science".

Almost as much chutzpah as as saying "criticism of us is an attack on God".

Will people always fall for this hocus pocus. At this point, I'm beginning to think less of the people that fall for it than the scammers.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2021, 01:55:44 PM »
Fauci says: "Attacks on me are attacks on science".

Almost as much chutzpah as as saying "criticism of us is an attack on God".

Will people always fall for this hocus pocus. At this point, I'm beginning to think less of the people that fall for it than the scammers.

No dude, might be stupid as fuck but they not evil. That's what I think but I am losing sympathy for the thickies, particularly when they keep virtue signalling and trying to push their stupidity on to me and the people I care about.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2021, 09:17:14 PM »
This is a long post, but worth reading for anyone still buying in to the COVID fear narrative. As the months and years pass, the extent to which we were lied to about the nature of COVID as a threat will become undeniable. Sadly, in the event of a more deadly pandemic taking place, especially any time soon, I don't see people believing the experts next time, due to all the wolf-crying that happened with this one. Alas...there is a price to pay for lying.

I know Math isn't a strong point for getbiggers, but the vaccines were reported to have around 90% efficacy. That means 1 in 10 can still get infected.

Cruises usually have 100s of passengers and a lot of old people who happen to be the most susceptible to infection even after vaccination. So having only 2 people test positive for the virus and be asymptomatic shows better than expected results for the vaccination programme.

Trust getbig to post an article that's actually validates the vaccination programme and then celebrate it as some kinda failure.

That's possible. I'd have to get all the numbers and do the math.

I seem to recall reading that the Phizer gene therapy agent "vaccine" is 95% effective. That may not seem like a big difference, but it does change the math from 1 in 10 vaccinated people still getting the virus, to 1 in 20. That makes a difference when dealing with small numbers.

It's also possible that the "positive" test results for COVID using the PCR test are inaccurate at a very high rate, given that Dr. Kary Mullis, the biochemist and inventor of the PCR test himself - who invented the test in 1983, and won the 1993 Nobel Prize in CHEMISTRY [not in medicine] for doing so - said the test should not be used to test for viral infections:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zbU7X38zfwsY

The purpose of the PCR test is to amplify very small molecules, to make them measurable/readable to scientists and anyone else who needs to analyze small samples of genetic material that were impossible to read using methods used prior to the invention of PCR [polymerase chain reaction].

If you have ONE molecule of COVID in your body, and the PCR test amplifies that molecule in size by a factor of one billion, what you end up getting is a person who isn't even sick, who now goes in the COVID statistics as a "positive" case - this is why the mainstream media and Big Tech went from scaremongering about a pandemic, to scaremongering a "case-demic", with continual talk about thousands of "cases" of people who don't have any symptoms at all. This also drove the nonsense about "asymptotic carriers"; these were people who literally had no symptoms at all, who tested "positive" for COVID using the far too sensitive PCR test, which are literally 1,000 times more sensitive than needed to determine if someone is actually sick in any meaningful way, depending on the number of cycle thresholds used in the test [as opposed to being in the same room as someone with COVID at one point, and having a COVID molecule, or a handful of COVID molecules, in their body doing absolutely nothing to them]. If you amplify one molecule by over a BILLION times, you end up with masses of "positive" tests that mean absolutely nothing in practical terms.

Don't trust me - trust the Nobel Prize winning biochemist Kary Mullis who invented the PCR test:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wOSeTz57xrCF

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerase_chain_reaction

Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies (complete copies or partial copies) of a specific DNA sample, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it (or a part of it) to a large enough amount to study in detail.

^ Does that sound like an appropriate MEDICAL method to test for a virus?

The purpose of the PCR test is to amplify the size of genetic material, in cases where genetic material is limited, and is needed for analysis by more than one party, or needed to be retested at future times when technology improves, allowing for cold cases to be solved. An example would be to solve a homicide where only one drop of blood was found at the scene [the 1985 murder of Diana Robertson in Tacoma, Washington comes to mind].

It's convenient that the PCR tests were used fraudulently to drive this massively overhyped pandemic starting two months after PCR test creator Dr. Kary Mullis died in August of 2019.

Since you are quick to insult the intelligence of Getbiggers and call into question their mathematics ability, my question for you is: why are you speaking positively of a gene therapy agent for a virus that over 99.95% of the global population survived?

>99.95%

That, and the global population went UP by 120 MILLION people in the past 18 months.

Generally speaking, do you apply that same level of concern you have for COVID to equally low-risk illnesses or events in your life? Do you drive a car? If so, why?

Forgive me if I'm assuming you are concerned about COVID more than you actually are. I'm just responding on the basis that you called Getbiggers unintelligent, presumably based on vaccine hesitancy, when COVID itself is such a non-threat that I am completely convinced that had the entire world done nothing, and not been psychologically terrorized by media about COVID being an existential threat, that we would not have even noticed a virus at all.

Can you sincerely tell me that you noticed a "pandemic" in the past 15 months, if not for business closures [100,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the USA, now permanently, due to bankruptcy caused by these measures], lockdowns, curfews, and the wearing of masks by most of the population by people who weren't even sick?

The average age of a COVID death in Canada is 82.5. in the USA, it is even older. 94% of people who died of COVID had 2-3 separate underlying health conditions, and the average lifespan lost by a person who died of COVID is around 22 months, according to life insurance actuarial tables.

Is this what you would call a concerning pandemic? Because if the global population keeps rising, I think we could eventually deal with a pandemic which is 100 times as lethal.

With all this being said, I'll leave you with this question:

If we just went through a lethal pandemic...don't you think ANYONE would have noticed it?

And don't tell me that you know one 75-year-old who lives across the country who died of COVID. Elderly and sick people die. Dying with a virus in your body and dying of a virus are not the same thing.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2021, 02:03:41 AM »

If we just went through a lethal pandemic...don't you think ANYONE would have noticed it?

And don't tell me that you know one 75-year-old who lives across the country who died of COVID. Elderly and sick people die. Dying with a virus in your body and dying of a virus are not the same thing.

I saw it better than most given I live somewhere that was labelled a "global hotspot". The majority here caught coronavirus. I know loads of key workers who had to deal with the aftermath.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/north-london-suburb-global-covid-23540242

My answer is simple. You're still a potato.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2021, 05:04:46 AM »
Looking at all the sissies waiting in line to get the jab makes me want to throw up. Can’t believe how many people sleepwalk through life and eat up everything  media shoves down their throats.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2021, 08:37:20 AM »
Looking at all the sissies waiting in line to get the jab makes me want to throw up. Can’t believe how many people sleepwalk through life and eat up everything  media shoves down their throats.
The MSM must love their ability to control minds.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2021, 08:59:03 AM »
The MSM must love their ability to control minds.

YEP..

they LOVE LOVE LOVE it

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2021, 10:49:41 AM »
Can't wait to get vaccinated- what bad could possibly come out of it, lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2021, 11:36:04 AM »
half the people who have died recently in the UK with covid have been double jabbed...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2021, 12:01:07 PM »
This is a long post, but worth reading for anyone still buying in to the COVID fear narrative. As the months and years pass, the extent to which we were lied to about the nature of COVID as a threat will become undeniable. Sadly, in the event of a more deadly pandemic taking place, especially any time soon, I don't see people believing the experts next time, due to all the wolf-crying that happened with this one. Alas...there is a price to pay for lying.

That's possible. I'd have to get all the numbers and do the math.

I seem to recall reading that the Phizer gene therapy agent "vaccine" is 95% effective. That may not seem like a big difference, but it does change the math from 1 in 10 vaccinated people still getting the virus, to 1 in 20. That makes a difference when dealing with small numbers.

It's also possible that the "positive" test results for COVID using the PCR test are inaccurate at a very high rate, given that Dr. Kary Mullis, the biochemist and inventor of the PCR test himself - who invented the test in 1983, and won the 1993 Nobel Prize in CHEMISTRY [not in medicine] for doing so - said the test should not be used to test for viral infections:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zbU7X38zfwsY

The purpose of the PCR test is to amplify very small molecules, to make them measurable/readable to scientists and anyone else who needs to analyze small samples of genetic material that were impossible to read using methods used prior to the invention of PCR [polymerase chain reaction].

If you have ONE molecule of COVID in your body, and the PCR test amplifies that molecule in size by a factor of one billion, what you end up getting is a person who isn't even sick, who now goes in the COVID statistics as a "positive" case - this is why the mainstream media and Big Tech went from scaremongering about a pandemic, to scaremongering a "case-demic", with continual talk about thousands of "cases" of people who don't have any symptoms at all. This also drove the nonsense about "asymptotic carriers"; these were people who literally had no symptoms at all, who tested "positive" for COVID using the far too sensitive PCR test, which are literally 1,000 times more sensitive than needed to determine if someone is actually sick in any meaningful way, depending on the number of cycle thresholds used in the test [as opposed to being in the same room as someone with COVID at one point, and having a COVID molecule, or a handful of COVID molecules, in their body doing absolutely nothing to them]. If you amplify one molecule by over a BILLION times, you end up with masses of "positive" tests that mean absolutely nothing in practical terms.

Don't trust me - trust the Nobel Prize winning biochemist Kary Mullis who invented the PCR test:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wOSeTz57xrCF

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerase_chain_reaction

^ Does that sound like an appropriate MEDICAL method to test for a virus?

The purpose of the PCR test is to amplify the size of genetic material, in cases where genetic material is limited, and is needed for analysis by more than one party, or needed to be retested at future times when technology improves, allowing for cold cases to be solved. An example would be to solve a homicide where only one drop of blood was found at the scene [the 1985 murder of Diana Robertson in Tacoma, Washington comes to mind].

It's convenient that the PCR tests were used fraudulently to drive this massively overhyped pandemic starting two months after PCR test creator Dr. Kary Mullis died in August of 2019.

Since you are quick to insult the intelligence of Getbiggers and call into question their mathematics ability, my question for you is: why are you speaking positively of a gene therapy agent for a virus that over 99.95% of the global population survived?

>99.95%

That, and the global population went UP by 120 MILLION people in the past 18 months.

Generally speaking, do you apply that same level of concern you have for COVID to equally low-risk illnesses or events in your life? Do you drive a car? If so, why?

Forgive me if I'm assuming you are concerned about COVID more than you actually are. I'm just responding on the basis that you called Getbiggers unintelligent, presumably based on vaccine hesitancy, when COVID itself is such a non-threat that I am completely convinced that had the entire world done nothing, and not been psychologically terrorized by media about COVID being an existential threat, that we would not have even noticed a virus at all.

Can you sincerely tell me that you noticed a "pandemic" in the past 15 months, if not for business closures [100,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the USA, now permanently, due to bankruptcy caused by these measures], lockdowns, curfews, and the wearing of masks by most of the population by people who weren't even sick?

The average age of a COVID death in Canada is 82.5. in the USA, it is even older. 94% of people who died of COVID had 2-3 separate underlying health conditions, and the average lifespan lost by a person who died of COVID is around 22 months, according to life insurance actuarial tables.

Is this what you would call a concerning pandemic? Because if the global population keeps rising, I think we could eventually deal with a pandemic which is 100 times as lethal.

With all this being said, I'll leave you with this question:

Good post, Matt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2021, 06:20:39 AM »
This is a long post
Immediately stopped reading !!  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2021, 10:50:20 AM »
Immediately stopped reading !!  :D

Me too.....actually never started since it was clear it was too long and probably redundant. Poor Matt....he's like a one trick pony....keeps ragging on the same old stuff ad nauseam.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2021, 05:38:28 PM »
half the people who have died recently in the UK with covid have been double jabbed...

Sounds like complete bullshit.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2021, 07:20:34 PM »

Sounds like complete bullshit.

It's not, but let's apply some context here. For the last month on average less than 10 people a day have been dying from covid, so that's less than 5 people dying per day who had 2 doses of the vaccine.

This time last year the average was around 100 covid deaths.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2021, 09:54:26 PM »
I thought vaccines were supposed to prevent infection i
of the virus they are meant to vaccinate? For example, if you receive a hepatitis vaccine, you don't get hepatitis without symptoms. You don't get hepatitis.

If people that are vaccinated still get covid, how does it actually prevent mutations?

This situation gets more illogical by the day

Really? That's what you thought? The 94-95% efficacy numbers didn't register with you at all that there will be some who do get it. But notice the article says they are asymptomatic. The vaccine was supposed to keep it from killing you and apparently it has worked as touted. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2021, 09:56:11 PM »
I know Math isn't a strong point for getbiggers, but the vaccines were reported to have around 90% efficacy. That means 1 in 10 can still get infected.

Cruises usually have 100s of passengers and a lot of old people who happen to be the most susceptible to infection even after vaccination. So having only 2 people test positive for the virus and be asymptomatic shows better than expected results for the vaccination programme.

Trust getbig to post an article that's actually validates the vaccination programme and then celebrate it as some kinda failure.
///

3000 passentgers on a typical cruise. 2 get it but are asymptomatic which means if they weren't tested they wouldn't even know they had it. I would call that a win..

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2021, 10:45:43 PM »
Really? That's what you thought? The 94-95% efficacy numbers didn't register with you at all that there will be some who do get it. But notice the article says they are asymptomatic. The vaccine was supposed to keep it from killing you and apparently it has worked as touted.

My point was the covid vaccine is not a true vaccine.

I already have over a 99% chance of recovering from covid. Getting a 'vaccine' that is literally in its trial phase is pointless. Anyone who feels they are at risk is welcome to get the shot to make them feel safe, just as anyone has a right to decline the vaccine.

Unfortunately, this is not the narrative Libby's are pushing.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2021, 11:05:39 PM »
My point was the covid vaccine is not a true vaccine.

I already have over a 99% chance of recovering from covid. Getting a 'vaccine' that is literally in its trial phase is pointless. Anyone who feels they are at risk is welcome to get the shot to make them feel safe, just as anyone has a right to decline the vaccine.

Unfortunately, this is not the narrative Libby's are pushing.
It never should have been upgraded for emergency use. Doctor Robert Malone who is an inventor of MRNA technology has shown logistics where the spike protein is circulating through the blood shortly after being delivered via the deltoid muscle. The spike protein is mostly ending up in the ovaries and bone marrow. It will be reactivating viruses which is why people are coming down with shingles. Long term affects will be cancer and fertility issues. This vaccine never should have been given to people. They are seeing myocarditis which is extremely concerning.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2021, 11:44:49 PM »
Sigh......this COVID vaccination discussion is rapidly becoming irrelevant. Don't want it, don't trust it, then don't get it. Also, should you get COVID, don't come crying to others should you end up getting seriously ill. I, for one, have no sympathy for you. You made a choice....live with it or die as a result of it. 

I cannot speak for other countries on whether the COVID vaccine is mandatory or it isn't. In the United States it is not. About 68% of the folks in Oregon have had at least one vaccination. When it reaches 70%, the masks, limits on occupancy and some other restrictions will be no longer necessary per the OHA and the governor. I suppose individual businesses, should they chose to, could continue to mandate masks. I doubt many will since it is bad for business.

Since being vaccinated, I've attended two family gatherings. After a year of literally no social life, I it feels great to get out and to see people again. Within a week or so, I expect most businesses will no longer require you wear a mask to enter their premises. I went out to breakfast on Saturday, if vaccinated, you did not have to wear a mask to walk from the door to your table. 3/4 of the restaurant had no restricted seating for those with a vaccine 'passport'. The remaining section had every other table closed. There was no waiting to be seated in the section for vaccinated people although it was almost full. 

I have stated many times how uncomfortable wearing a mask is for me for a variety of reasons. I can hardly wait until we reach that 70% so I can put the damn masks away for good.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2021, 06:00:19 AM »
///

3000 passentgers on a typical cruise. 2 get it but are asymptomatic which means if they weren't tested they wouldn't even know they had it. I would call that a win..

How do you know that they wouldn’t have been asymptomatic without the vaccine? Your don’t.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2021, 06:04:19 AM »
Sigh......this COVID vaccination discussion is rapidly becoming irrelevant. Don't want it, don't trust it, then don't get it. Also, should you get COVID, don't come crying to others should you end up getting seriously ill. I, for one, have no sympathy for you. You made a choice....live with it or die as a result of it. 

I cannot speak for other countries on whether the COVID vaccine is mandatory or it isn't. In the United States it is not. About 68% of the folks in Oregon have had at least one vaccination. When it reaches 70%, the masks, limits on occupancy and some other restrictions will be no longer necessary per the OHA and the governor. I suppose individual businesses, should they chose to, could continue to mandate masks. I doubt many will since it is bad for business.

Since being vaccinated, I've attended two family gatherings. After a year of literally no social life, I it feels great to get out and to see people again. Within a week or so, I expect most businesses will no longer require you wear a mask to enter their premises. I went out to breakfast on Saturday, if vaccinated, you did not have to wear a mask to walk from the door to your table. 3/4 of the restaurant had no restricted seating for those with a vaccine 'passport'. The remaining section had every other table closed. There was no waiting to be seated in the section for vaccinated people although it was almost full. 

I have stated many times how uncomfortable wearing a mask is for me for a variety of reasons. I can hardly wait until we reach that 70% so I can put the damn masks away for good.

Quoted for future crow eating.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2021, 08:17:15 AM »
It never should have been upgraded for emergency use. Doctor Robert Malone who is an inventor of MRNA technology has shown logistics where the spike protein is circulating through the blood shortly after being delivered via the deltoid muscle. The spike protein is mostly ending up in the ovaries and bone marrow. It will be reactivating viruses which is why people are coming down with shingles. Long term affects will be cancer and fertility issues. This vaccine never should have been given to people. They are seeing myocarditis which is extremely concerning.

great post booty

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2021, 08:17:53 AM »

snip

Imminent Domain | Midwest Christian Outreach, Inc

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2021, 08:21:44 AM »
Booty, you are back in my good graces. :-*