Author Topic: June 19th : Livestream Debate...Vince Goodrum vs Vegan Gains  (Read 8042 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: June 19th : Livestream Debate...Vince Goodrum vs Vegan Gains
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2021, 05:40:27 AM »
So are they agree to be more gheee3333yyy
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2021, 07:47:27 AM »
How you gonna lose a debate on Juneteenth?  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2021, 07:51:52 AM »
Vince took a HUGE L, yesterday.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2021, 08:09:45 AM »

How do you lose a debate when you prove that he cannot maintain a vegan diet without B12 injections, educate him on actual prices for vegan supplements, have him reaching for his computer Google search to learn what Oxytocin is , expose his hypocrisy in eating at KFC and McDonalds, and top it off with him making the statement to wipe out all carnivore animals which lead me to explain to him that without carnivore animals, other animals would overpopulate the planet and wipe out any farmland in sight leading him and the rest of his vegan bunny-huggers to starve to death....and making it clear to everyone that he is not even a vegan to begin with.....all on his turf, his channel, his own handpicked topics, with his chats full of his vegan fanboys who would cheer him on regardless as to what comes out of his mouth

But lets focus on me admitting to killing Jews if I was a Nazi in Germany in the 1940's and other hypothetical smokescreens that have nothing to do with reality whatsoever.   I'm sure he'll try to redeem himself, edit some sound bits, etc....doesn't matter.   He'll still be playing with himself and sticking dildos up his ass for money and I'll continue to run my businesses.   Considering what we know about Shizzo, maybe he should ask Richard for a job.....jackoff...
A

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2021, 08:22:34 AM »

How do you lose a debate when you prove that he cannot maintain a vegan diet without B12 injections, educate him on actual prices for vegan supplements, have him reaching for his computer Google search to learn what Oxytocin is , expose his hypocrisy in eating at KFC and McDonalds, and top it off with him making the statement to wipe out all carnivore animals which lead me to explain to him that without carnivore animals, other animals would overpopulate the planet and wipe out any farmland in sight leading him and the rest of his vegan bunny-huggers to starve to death....and making it clear to everyone that he is not even a vegan to begin with.....all on his turf, his channel, his own handpicked topics, with his chats full of his vegan fanboys who would cheer him on regardless as to what comes out of his mouth

But lets focus on me admitting to killing Jews if I was a Nazi in Germany in the 1940's and other hypothetical smokescreens that have nothing to do with reality whatsoever.   I'm sure he'll try to redeem himself, edit some sound bits, etc....doesn't matter.   He'll still be playing with himself and sticking dildos up his ass for money and I'll continue to run my businesses.   Considering what we know about Shizzo, maybe he should ask Richard for a job.....jackoff...
Being honest are you not embarassed to post a video of you working out on that machine? you are honestly a fat bastard.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2021, 08:31:59 AM »
Being honest are you not embarassed to post a video of you working out on that machine? you are honestly a fat bastard.

No and I actually have a few more coming out including some Total Gym exercises that people don't even know about.   I'll also start doing Livestreams on a regular basis as well.   Its time I started building up the channel
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2021, 08:46:26 AM »

Meltdown.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2021, 06:37:13 PM »
If Goodrum has any sense at all he will find an excuse not to do the debate. As Mark Twain wrote: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

What a delusional dope Goodrum is. He completely removed all doubt that he is an exceptional fool and bona fide buffoon as well!