Author Topic: Where`s oldtimer....  (Read 1492 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Where`s oldtimer....
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2021, 01:07:10 PM »

no she's chinese so irene
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2021, 02:31:15 PM »
The rumors of me dying from a heart attack are false you bunch of jerk offs. Just taking a break from this cesspool.  The wife is in ill health so that takes a lot of my time lately.

Still training hard but beginning to realize that heavy HIT type training is foolish at my age. Felt something go in my calf of all places deadlifting. I wasn't even using a lot of weight. I had 315lbs at the end of lat training going for 6 reps and on rep 4 I dropped the weight feeling something go wrong. Limping around like one of my legs is shorter than the other. Reminds me of IronNats mother how she walks in circles in the kitchen because of her one short leg.

Tomorrow the kids and grand child are coming over for a pool day for an early father's day party. It's embarrassing how they go over board for this.  Spent today doing all kinds of rehab for my lower leg. It's time for moderate weight and to tire myself out with sets instead of low sets to failure.

No I'm not remotely fat, a drunk or sensitive.   ::) Well tomorrow is beers and a ton of food by the pool. I might get emotional when my granddaughter gives me a hug.
Hope things turn around for your wife.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2021, 04:43:16 AM »
The rumors of me dying from a heart attack are false you bunch of jerk offs. Just taking a break from this cesspool.  The wife is in ill health so that takes a lot of my time lately.

Still training hard but beginning to realize that heavy HIT type training is foolish at my age. Felt something go in my calf of all places deadlifting. I wasn't even using a lot of weight. I had 315lbs at the end of lat training going for 6 reps and on rep 4 I dropped the weight feeling something go wrong. Limping around like one of my legs is shorter than the other. Reminds me of IronNats mother how she walks in circles in the kitchen because of her one short leg.

Tomorrow the kids and grand child are coming over for a pool day for an early father's day party. It's embarrassing how they go over board for this.  Spent today doing all kinds of rehab for my lower leg. It's time for moderate weight and to tire myself out with sets instead of low sets to failure.

No I'm not remotely fat, a drunk or sensitive.   ::) Well tomorrow is beers and a ton of food by the pool. I might get emotional when my granddaughter gives me a hug.

Being honest with you, you have been ranting on about this on here for years.
Always the same stuff. "I ran yesterday, wow i am tired".  "I did my HIIT today felt burned out"   "Drunk too much at my pool last night"   "was dancing and Gambling in LA"

DRUNK TOO MUCH DRUNK TOO MUCH   ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2021, 06:07:03 AM »
Being honest with you, you have been ranting on about this on here for years.
Always the same stuff. "I ran yesterday, wow i am tired".  "I did my HIIT today felt burned out"   "Drunk too much at my pool last night"   "was dancing and Gambling in LA"

DRUNK TOO MUCH DRUNK TOO MUCH   ::)

Don't be insensitive.