Author Topic: Happy “Juneteenth”  (Read 7384 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Happy “Juneteenth”
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2021, 01:53:06 AM »
Its now called National Independence Day and is a federal holiday.  You honkys are a few steps behind
;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2021, 02:20:12 AM »
Joe actually thinks this is a real day, like "July 4th".
He just got done celebrating Mayteenth yesterday...  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2021, 02:47:12 AM »
Joe actually thinks this is a real day, like "July 4th".
He just got done celebrating Mayteenth yesterday...  ::)
Julyteenth and Augusteenth are right around the corner.....they`ll be here before you know it...I personally can`t wait to celebrate.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2021, 03:05:20 AM »
Jeeze, when are we going to stop Kow-towing to Blacks. No matter what is done: affirmative action, reparations, celebrating their race and color, have only Black cops in Black neighborhoods... they will still bitch and complain and blame the White man for all their ills. When I say "they" I don't mean all Blacks.

Say you give Blacks money just for being Black. Say you have only Black cops and mayors in majority Black cities. How will that affect one of the greatest issues that is destroying the Black community which is fatherless families? Boys being raised without a father? Will Black men start to take more responsibility for the children they produce and all women they impregnate? Will Black women give a second thought to the men they decide to have children with.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2021, 03:14:21 AM »
Reperations...I`m from New England my family line never had slaves.......they can go pound sand or get a job...........a job....what a concept.

I used to train with a Jewish kid and he say one day ...."Fuck we`ve been slaves for centuries and were not crying about it"   ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2021, 03:38:53 AM »

The white devil went down to Georgia
Lookin' for an election to steal
He was in a stew, cuz Trump was true
To the All American ideal

When he came across this old dude
sniffin' girls and callin' 'em "hot!"
And the white devil jumped up on a podium
And said, Biden lemme tell ya what!

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a Demo just like you
And if you'd like to win it all, I'll make a deal for you
I'll make you grin, your gonna win
Cuz no one lies like I do

The old guy said "My name's Biden, and I really wanna win"
I'll take that deal with blood I'll seal cuz winnin' ain't no sin"

I have more in my mind but I need to eat dinner.  I loathe all libs.  Fuck 'em to Hades.

Hey  cucks...
FYYFF

You got the reference, bro.

Scott is the Shakespeare of Getbig!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2021, 03:40:20 AM »
You finally got me. First time for everything. Now move on Junior before I gather my wits again and continue my streak of of taking up real estate in your head. But I’m glad you saw it was only a faux pas

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2021, 07:48:17 AM »
Jeeze, when are we going to stop Kow-towing to Blacks. No matter what is done: affirmative action, reparations, celebrating their race and color, have only Black cops in Black neighborhoods... they will still bitch and complain and blame the White man for all their ills. When I say "they" I don't mean all Blacks.

Say you give Blacks money just for being Black. Say you have only Black cops and mayors in majority Black cities. How will that affect one of the greatest issues that is destroying the Black community which is fatherless families? Boys being raised without a father? Will Black men start to take more responsibility for the children they produce and all women they impregnate? Will Black women give a second thought to the men they decide to have children with.

There has nothing been done.  The fuck are you talking about???  Last time i checked, affirmative action is null, there has been no reparations...none.  There is no neighborhood with black cops only.

Fact is that the crackers should have picked your own cotton and left us the hell alone in Africa.    Seeing as how you're red instead of white, this really doesnt concern you.  But there really hasnt been shit given to us as honkys cant seem to apologize and make things right....until that happens...keep a tight grip on your purse and dont walk in unlighted areas🤣🤣🤣
A

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2021, 07:55:37 AM »

There has nothing been done.  The fuck are you talking about???  Last time i checked, affirmative action is null, there has been no reparations...none.  There is no neighborhood with black cops only.

Fact is that the crackers should have picked your own cotton and left us the hell alone in Africa.    Seeing as how you're red instead of white, this really doesnt concern you.  But there really hasnt been shit given to us as honkys cant seem to apologize and make things right....until that happens...keep a tight grip on your purse and dont walk in unlighted areas🤣🤣🤣

epic retardation  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2021, 08:02:12 AM »
epic retardation  ::)

Just the honest truth....but thanks for the boat ride, whitey😁. 
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2021, 08:56:58 AM »

Just the honest truth....but thanks for the boat ride, whitey😁.

From a personal safety standpoint, you have a lot more to worry about from African-American men than white people and you know it. It’s just a fucking smokescreen to mask the real problem, violent crime committed by black men.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2021, 09:08:18 AM »

Boo hoo. Blacks had/have hardships. Boo hoo.

What race doesn’t?

Just because chocolates, in general, are woeful, underwhelming people, doesn’t mean they’re owed JACK.

In the West, any black who wishes to educate himself, gain employment, marry and start a family, and live a decent, fulfilling life, can.

Case closed.

And if he wishes to pursue political office, even to someday perhaps rise to president/prime minister, that’s on the table, too.

Black people have always been their own worst enemy. By far.

“Apologize to me. Give me money and free stuff. Give me special treatment.”

All the horseshit spoken by profoundly weak, sad and inherently incapable peoples.

Boo hoo.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2021, 09:23:21 AM »
Vince,

You are a smart man and a good example and should lead your people out of bondage to the promised land.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2021, 09:29:56 AM »
Boo hoo. Blacks had/have hardships. Boo hoo.

What race doesn’t?

Just because chocolates, in general, are woeful, underwhelming people, doesn’t mean they’re owed JACK.

In the West, any black who wishes to educate himself, gain employment, marry and start a family, and live a decent, fulfilling life, can.

Case closed.

And if he wishes to pursue political office, even to someday perhaps rise to president/prime minister, that’s on the table, too.

Black people have always been their own worst enemy. By far.

“Apologize to me. Give me money and free stuff. Give me special treatment.”

All the horseshit spoken by profoundly weak, sad and inherently incapable peoples.

Boo hoo.

The backlash is coming.

And it will be swift and overwhelming.

They were warned.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2021, 09:37:28 AM »

100% agree

That said, I have no issue with this holiday. It’s a significant enough happening to garner a holiday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2021, 10:01:41 AM »
Another paid day off for garbage and lazy bums who work for the Govt, nothing else. 

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2021, 10:06:35 AM »

Funny and you are a fat black piece of shit.
If you use this sort of language on here don´t whine when you´re caled a N ;)gger

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2021, 10:09:32 AM »
Blacks should be put on reservations out in the middle of nowhere like the Indians are.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2021, 10:10:28 AM »
The blacks even have to ghettoize the by calling it Juneteenth instead of June nineteenth.  I guess it's ebonics. ::)

That being said, I'm going to honor the holiday by giving my slaves half the day off.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2021, 10:17:46 AM »
The blacks even have to ghettoize the by calling it Juneteenth instead of June nineteenth.  I guess it's ebonics. ::)

That being said, I'm going to honor the holiday by giving my slaves half the day off.

:D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2021, 10:18:50 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2021, 11:01:02 AM »

100% agree

That said, I have no issue with this holiday. It’s a significant enough happening to garner a holiday.

I think its a worthless holidays...a lot of us nubians agree that its politically motivated for Democrat votes
A

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2021, 11:02:27 AM »
Lets just call it even. Black folks really havent worked since slavery, are a huge drain on the system, paid for by whites, and their crime numbers are horrendous.

I think you people need to apologize. Choco's  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2021, 11:20:56 AM »

100% agree

There was a time when Muhammad Ali had Vinces opinion, then he visited Africa and saw the level of poverty there and realized it was a good thing that his ancestors came over on a boat.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2021, 12:28:16 PM »

Dumb ass, without cotton industry YOU WOULD NOT EXIST !.