Author Topic: By when do you think Kamala Harris will take over as President?  (Read 4193 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: By when do you think Kamala Harris will take over as President?
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2023, 01:06:36 PM »
I heard the plan is for feinstein to step down - Newsom to appoint her Senator - shitpants to appoint Newsome as VP and Biden to step down so Newsome can run for POTUS.

I believe my conspiracy theory is right. Though I would never underestimate how dirty Democrats are. Yours could happen.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2023, 05:21:42 PM »
I heard the plan is for feinstein to step down - Newsom to appoint her Senator - shitpants to appoint Newsome as VP and Biden to step down so Newsome can run for POTUS.

Seems clunky but the Liberal media does seem to be turning on Biden. When the Hunter sh!t starts hitting the fan, the pressure will be on for sh!tree to take a powder.

It s not as though anybody cares about him.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2023, 09:00:38 PM »
Seems clunky but the Liberal media does seem to be turning on Biden. When the Hunter sh!t starts hitting the fan, the pressure will be on for sh!tree to take a powder.

Perhaps the plan was to put 2 dislikes people into power (Biden and Kamala) in order to keep fresher more sane faces on the backburner?

Biden walks off, Kamala gets the boot and a fresh face appears giving hope the madness will end 🤔

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2023, 06:27:21 AM »

81 million voters and nobody cares about him :D
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2023, 12:08:58 AM »
Democrats want the most popular President of all time with a record shattering 81 million votes gone. They will force him to step down for health reasons. They don't like Kamala either and know she will never win the primary. They want California Newsom and he will win the primary easily.  Remember when he visited the White House when Biden was away. The plan is already in motion.
He will have to announce in the next month or it will be too late.