Author Topic: Official Goodrum - Gains Debate Thread -  (Read 6451 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Official Goodrum - Gains Debate Thread -
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2021, 01:41:34 PM »
None of it matters one bit if you don't work out or lift or train consistently, with max effort, etc.   ;)  :D
I worry about you. It seems your entire life revolves around bicep veins and conspiracy theories. Plus you are a lawyer? Most lawyers will lie and throw ethics out of the window, to win a case.

You belong here  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2021, 02:16:28 PM »
I worry about you. It seems your entire life revolves around bicep veins and conspiracy theories. Plus you are a lawyer? Most lawyers will lie and throw ethics out of the window, to win a case.

You belong here  :D

I trained from 4 am to 6 am today.  1 hour weights abs circuits.   1 hour cardio.   

You ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2021, 02:22:31 PM »
I trained from 4 am to 6 am today.  1 hour weights abs circuits.   1 hour cardio.   

You ?
Id say thats impressive....if you were a natural.

But you are a walking, Jersey Shore, meathead meme.

I don't vote, but I think you give Republicans a bad name.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2021, 02:29:57 PM »
I want to be part of the conversion? You never told us you were transitioning, Vince.

Makes sense. You already look like a fat black woman anyway.

Goodrums physique despite being fat and looking absolutely fucking atrocious still shits all over yours, has probably had far less cocks in his mouth as well

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2021, 02:32:50 PM »
Goodrums physique despite being fat and looking absolutely fucking atrocious still shits all over yours, has probably had far less cocks in his mouth as well
Getting desperate at this point....

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2021, 02:45:03 PM »
Getting desperate at this point....
Rich coming from the obese slob been riding a gay darkies coat tails for the last 3 days. Correct me if I’m wrong Does faking your own death for attention not permanently disqualify one from accusing others of being “desperate”?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2021, 02:45:42 PM »
Rich coming from the obese slob been riding a gay darkies coat tails for the last 3 days. Correct me if I’m wrong Does faking your own death for attention not permanently disqualify one from accusing others of being “desperate”?
No.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2021, 03:03:08 PM »

It’s sad that this grown man will do anything to be noticed on a board that hates him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2021, 03:04:55 PM »
It’s sad that this grown man will do anything to be noticed on a board that hates him.
LOL!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2021, 03:06:22 PM »
You don't control the narrative.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2021, 03:39:21 PM »
You don't control the narrative.
Wanna bet :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2021, 03:43:57 PM »
Wanna bet :D
Just proves my point is all...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2021, 04:24:04 PM »
Id say thats impressive....if you were a natural.

But you are a walking, Jersey Shore, meathead meme.

I don't vote, but I think you give Republicans a bad name.

I love training.   This is a site for for people who lift.   Got it ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2021, 05:35:32 PM »
I love training.   This is a site for for people who lift.   Got it ?
Schmoes, you're forgetting the schmoes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2021, 05:40:58 PM »
Vegan NO-Gains looks hardly any different than any average gym goer. 
He doesn`t even look as good as the average gym goer that`s around his age.

HE SUX!!  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2021, 07:50:25 PM »
He doesn`t even look as good as the average gym goer that`s around his age.

HE SUX!!  ;D

Yea, but thanks to the debate it appears that I'll have enough watch hours to earn Youtube revenue.   The donation bar for Livestreams is now available as well.....when I was earning Youtube revenue, it was when I had a minimum amount of views.   Now its more tightly packed in as I have over 500 videos published so I would expect way more than i had before....not enough to live on but I'm not going to complain about the extra 200 bucks a month plus that ability to get donation money.   It will be a week or 2 before I see any meaningful increase in subscribers but my view hours have gone sky high and I having to field questions from very angry Vegan Gains fans....very angry....very very angry.   He literally has a fucking cult of followers but I do have a ton of new fans who are interested in my conservation along with my ideals in cultured meats so I'll accept that

After the debate, I told him that he was not as big of a dumbass as I thought he was and he said I was as smart as he thought I was.   I then wrote back that we would never get along with each other but at least he had a nice cat.   He told me that his name was Prisma and the cat says thank you as well along with making an agreement to invest on cultured meat.

We will still rip into each other but Youtube is an entertainment site so its just part of the business.  I have a few more debate offers from other people but I intend to have more creative control.   The biggest thing I'm going to focus on is on a weekly Livestream to get that donation money which I found is where the real money is.   

That's all I'm going to say in this thread as the debate is over...but I'll leave you with this...

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2021, 09:33:35 PM »

Yea, but thanks to the debate it appears that I'll have enough watch hours to earn Youtube revenue.   The donation bar for Livestreams is now available as well.....when I was earning Youtube revenue, it was when I had a minimum amount of views.   Now its more tightly packed in as I have over 500 videos published so I would expect way more than i had before....not enough to live on but I'm not going to complain about the extra 200 bucks a month plus that ability to get donation money.   It will be a week or 2 before I see any meaningful increase in subscribers but my view hours have gone sky high and I having to field questions from very angry Vegan Gains fans....very angry....very very angry.   He literally has a fucking cult of followers but I do have a ton of new fans who are interested in my conservation along with my ideals in cultured meats so I'll accept that

After the debate, I told him that he was not as big of a dumbass as I thought he was and he said I was as smart as he thought I was.   I then wrote back that we would never get along with each other but at least he had a nice cat.   He told me that his name was Prisma and the cat says thank you as well along with making an agreement to invest on cultured meat.

We will still rip into each other but Youtube is an entertainment site so its just part of the business.  I have a few more debate offers from other people but I intend to have more creative control.   The biggest thing I'm going to focus on is on a weekly Livestream to get that donation money which I found is where the real money is.   

That's all I'm going to say in this thread as the debate is over...but I'll leave you with this...

Hell yeah,get the money and run.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2021, 09:48:15 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT
fat neck
like onlyme {rip}

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2021, 04:08:44 AM »
Well, you know...basically, what I want to say, you know is that, you know, basically Goodrum is you know a special kind of you know, knucklehead.

Here are some comments from the 'debate':

Vince cannot track, literally off on tangents rather than answering simple questions!

It takes a special kind of limited mental capacity in failing to understand a hypothetical.

my brain is rotting just listening to the debate.

The only person who is actually ignoring reality is Vince here.

When someone refuse to engage in a hypothetical scenario, that person lose the debate automatically...

Vince is an example of someone whose ego is larger than their intellect.

Damn this is frustrating. He uses like every typical debunked anti-vegan argument in the book

Richard roasted him for over 2 hours straight.

This whole debate was hilarious lmao

Seems like a nice dude but I can't continue watching, Vince is a little over his head in this debate.

Dudes brain almost exploded when you said your cat is vegan lol

I kind of missed Richard holding Vince for his own actions accountable instead of engaging in hypotheticals Vince cannot process

1:43:00 wow, he’s slippery...Jesus Christ, the dishonesty is palpable.

If I took a drink every time Vince said you know I would be v drunk 😂

If he grew up in Germany he would of been a nazi other than fighting back because it's justified at the time because it's legal.
Also who came here and dislikes?  Was so entertaining.

Vegan gains is so accomplished and has a high IQ. He has a college education and a high paying job. His life is something to strive for.

This guy can't even follow the discussion or understand what an example is 🥴

If it were up to Vince slavery would still be 100% legal 😕🤔

Vince's argumentation has at least one wheel loose. This causes him to veer off when attempting to answer a (simple) question, ending up with him finding himself in an altogether different topic lane. Or, in fact, a ditch.
This will often happen several times within the same response.

He thinks his animal based products are unadulterated what fantasy world does he live in?

Omg, this guy and I workout at the same gym 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

So finished the whole debate and Vince is a good example of the dunning kruger effect at play. Plus he definitely isn't the brightest and he's dishonest...

All I can say is wow, wow, wow...Vince Goodrum just talks without listening, he constantly repeats the same ludicrous points. I'm totally flabbergasted by his ramblings!

This was horrible.  I am not even vegan, but this Vince guy is not at the intellectual level to be able to engage in this type of debate.  Couldn't grasp the purpose of hypotheticals at all.

This guy is litteraly insane. Wtf

Get a prize and tell me the number of ¨You Know¨ in this video

Question begging world record

2:28:57 Gegan Vains POV: why the fuck did I agree to do this..

Couldn't even have his webcam on...

Bloody hate watching long debates, largely to due constant drama, stupidity and flat out cringy-ness. Can anyone give me TL, DL? ;p

Damn, from Mike Israetel to this...
At least I got a good laugh listening to this guy, but please avoid debating people in the double digit IQ in the future.

Wow just wow. 💩 Brain

Vince seems largely institutionalised to the point he would needlessly push the red button to nuke another entire continent, possibly even his ancestral home, if his "chain of command" ordered it 🤦‍♂️ I vote for a disclaimer to all interlocutors stating hypotheticals will be used and they must learn the purpose of them in a debate! Please!

"Dunning-Kruger effect
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a hypothetical cognitive bias stating that people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. Wikipedia"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2021, 04:17:28 AM »

Meltdown  :D ;D

Well, you know...basically, what I want to say, you know is that, you know, basically Goodrum is you know a special kind of you know, knucklehead.

Vince cannot track, literally off on tangents rather than answering simple questions!

It takes a special kind of limited mental capacity in failing to understand a hypothetical.

When someone refuse to engage in a hypothetical scenario, that person lose the debate automatically...

Damn this is frustrating. He uses like every typical debunked anti-vegan argument in the book

Seems like a nice dude but I can't continue watching, Vince is a little over his head in this debate.

I kind of missed Richard holding Vince for his own actions accountable instead of engaging in hypotheticals Vince cannot process

If he grew up in Germany he would of been a nazi other than fighting back because it's justified at the time because it's legal.

Vegan gains is so accomplished and has a high IQ. He has a college education and a high paying job. His life is something to strive for.

Vince's argumentation has at least one wheel loose. This causes him to veer off when attempting to answer a (simple) question, ending up with him finding himself in an altogether different topic lane. Or, in fact, a ditch.

He thinks his animal based products are unadulterated what fantasy world does he live in?

So finished the whole debate and Vince is a good example of the dunning kruger effect at play. Plus he definitely isn't the brightest and he's dishonest...

All I can say is wow, wow, wow...Vince Goodrum just talks without listening, he constantly repeats the same ludicrous points. I'm totally flabbergasted by his ramblings!

This was horrible.  I am not even vegan, but this Vince guy is not at the intellectual level to be able to engage in this type of debate.  Couldn't grasp the purpose of hypotheticals at all.

Bloody hate watching long debates, largely to due constant drama, stupidity and flat out cringy-ness. Can anyone give me TL, DL? ;p

At least I got a good laugh listening to this guy, but please avoid debating people in the double digit IQ in the future.

Wow just wow. 💩 Brain

Vince seems largely institutionalised to the point he would needlessly push the red button to nuke another entire continent, possibly even his ancestral home, if his "chain of command" ordered it 🤦‍♂️ I vote for a disclaimer to all interlocutors stating hypotheticals will be used and they must learn the purpose of them in a debate! Please!

"Dunning-Kruger effect
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a hypothetical cognitive bias stating that people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. Wikipedia"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2021, 08:08:17 AM »

Wow just wow. 💩 Brain

"Dunning-Kruger effect

That is Vegan Gain's chat you idiot.  Its filled with nothing but fans of his and his wife Jasmin removes any bad comments about Richatd along with blocking that person.  You clearly know it but you are making excuses not to debate
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2021, 08:23:55 AM »

That is Vegan Gain's chat you idiot.  Its filled with nothing but fans of his and his wife Jasmin removes any bad comments about Richatd along with blocking that person.  You clearly know it but you are making excuses not to debate

Basile is hiding. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2021, 01:48:48 PM »

Exactly mate what’s he even doing on a bodybuilding board when he never trained a day in his life anyways? And he got the fucking nerve to claim he’s not a faggot?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2021, 01:52:18 PM »
Exactly mate what’s he even doing on a bodybuilding board when he never trained a day in his life anyways? And he got the fucking nerve to claim he’s not a faggot?
I've got European roots. Legitimate King lineage.

Anyone can look it up. I'm royalty. You are the one who is nothing.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2021, 01:55:10 PM »
I've got European roots. Legitimate King lineage.

Anyone can look it up. I'm royalty. You are the one who is nothing.

What the fuck has that got to do with why a non training faggot is on a bodybuilding board you worthless fat useless drunken cunt?