Author Topic: Craig Titus, daily activities inside the big house.  (Read 13151 times)

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Craig Titus, daily activities inside the big house.
« on: July 24, 2006, 03:02:24 AM »
I wonder what's the daily life of Craig Titus, now that he's locked up. You know that guy has allot of free time now and is doing  prison calisthenics like its going out of style. Craig Titus will learn allot on prison, I hear that you can develop many skills in prison. I wonder, if Craig ever gets out. If he will go back to bodybuilding, and if the IFBB takes him back. I know once a bodybuilder, always a bodybuilder no matter where you are. Hope he's not flexing his muscles for the prisoners and makes it in prison.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Craig Titus, daily activities inside the big house.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 07:37:13 AM »
his time now involves bending over and biting the pillow.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 10:50:06 AM »
Okay, all I have to say is, How CREEPY does Craig's left eye look in that macro-vid that Superman posted in the first post in this thread?  I've noticed that eye getting smaller and "seedier" looking since he delved deeper into his "lifestyle" 6 years ago... It's just so damn shady and odd. <<<SHUDDER>>>

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 08:46:29 PM »

So pretty much the same as before he went in :-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 08:52:18 PM »

Are we talking about superman?
just push some weight!

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 10:01:54 PM »

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 08:46:55 PM »
Okay, all I have to say is, How CREEPY does Craig's left eye look in that macro-vid that Superman posted in the first post in this thread?  I've noticed that eye getting smaller and "seedier" looking since he delved deeper into his "lifestyle" 6 years ago... It's just so damn shady and odd. <<<SHUDDER>>>

It must be his evil side becoming more dominant...we all have a side that is off kilter like that...but if we give in to the dark side, we end up looking more menacing...

Have you ever seen the special effect done where you visually take a person's left side of his/her face and super impose it so it also on the other side too?  In other words, putting two right sides of the face together and putting two left sides of the face together....the result is so weird....

In the one, the person looks much more childlike and innocent...in the other shot, the person looks evil or nuts...I'll try to find an example of it and post it.....very odd!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 10:22:04 AM »

First of all, Titus is not in prison, he is in a detention center to Las Vegas, close to downtown.  He seems to be fine, his spirits are up, and they seem to be treating him ok in there. Get your head out of the clouds and fantasy land.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 01:25:22 PM »
First of all, Titus is not in prison, he is in a detention center to Las Vegas, close to downtown.  He seems to be fine, his spirits are up, and they seem to be treating him ok in there. Get your head out of the clouds and fantasy land.

Hello, Ron.  I just stumbled upon the photo diary I took of Bertil Fox
and his 2 murder trials during the time I worked for Sports Illus. as an investigator.  It includes photos of him, his white-wigged attorneys, the murder scene/witnesses/victims, his previous home/gym, and interior shots of His Majesty's Royal Prison in good ole St. Kitts.  Let me know if you'd like to see it.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 12:17:38 AM »

anytime your behind bars more then a couple of nights in a row, you can pretty much say your in prison...

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 12:54:11 PM »
shoot, I'd like the Sally McNeil photos.  I'd certainly make it worth your while!
X

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »
Hello, Ron.  I just stumbled upon the photo diary I took of Bertil Fox
and his 2 murder trials during the time I worked for Sports Illus. as an investigator.  It includes photos of him, his white-wigged attorneys, the murder scene/witnesses/victims, his previous home/gym, and interior shots of His Majesty's Royal Prison in good ole St. Kitts.  Let me know if you'd like to see it.

hey even if ron doesnt want to see the photos i would love to you can shoot them over to me or post here that would be cool to see that stuff.... and have some of your insight with them since you were there......

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 02:20:09 PM »

anytime your behind bars more then a couple of nights in a row, you can pretty much say your in prison...

So not true... I would have to assume by your statement that A) you've only spent a few nights in jail...or B) you aint never been to the bighouse... County is a cakewalk... minus the boredom.. activities in county are very few, getting out of your cell to go to church is a blessing so you can get the f*ck away from the fat smelly drunk your sharing a cell with and not to mention the crack head..... The house as we call it has a ton more shit to do... workout is a real workout usually with nice weight...meals are way better in tha house... and hell lets put it real the commacary in tha house is 100% better then county... i aint never got a tv in county on comm. but yeah one or two days aint shit, you feel like your in the pin when you do a calendar.....

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 03:49:48 PM »
Okay, has anyone received threats recently? From anyone? Or any sketchy stuff happen in your area, or weird cars going down your street, etc..?  Just curious to know if Ron is singing to Titus on visits about who is posting what... and whether Titus is calling favors from his stint in Lompoc to have people hurt or offed?  I'm actually not being a smart ass, I'm asking legitimately... RON... are you telling Titus who people are by screen name and what they are saying (which of course in any other circumstance would be okay since we live in America, but for Titus, this is cause to threaten someone's life - or worse, apparently)?  There's been a few people on here who have experienced some scary stuff and are not talking...  some DAMN ODD coincidences that ONLY would happen if Ron had been passing privileged information and breaking anonymity of his posters to Titus in jail.  Just curious... Not accusing, just curious. It seems pretty coincidental, is all.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 08:42:48 PM »
What I find funny is how everyone is talking mad shit about Craig. No one knows shit, all you guys know is what has been put out by the press. none of the real evidince has come out... I personally think Craig didnt do it.... now kelly that's another thing.. i believe its all to save kelly's ass... But when Craig really needs people showing support and some friends. Everybody walks away and turns thier back, when he hasnt been proven guilty. When the gavel hits and craig is charged guilty then turn your back.I believe  bodybuilding as a sport needs to show support for craig. Wether you like the guy or not he was still a bodybuilder... Imagine if it was you and you were innocent sitting in a cell having everybody say f*ck off and talk shit... More power to you craig.......

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 07:49:16 PM »
What I find funny is how everyone is talking mad shit about Craig. No one knows shit, all you guys know is what has been put out by the press. none of the real evidince has come out... I personally think Craig didnt do it.... now kelly that's another thing.. i believe its all to save kelly's ass... But when Craig really needs people showing support and some friends. Everybody walks away and turns thier back, when he hasnt been proven guilty. When the gavel hits and craig is charged guilty then turn your back.I believe  bodybuilding as a sport needs to show support for craig. Wether you like the guy or not he was still a bodybuilder... Imagine if it was you and you were innocent sitting in a cell having everybody say f*ck off and talk shit... More power to you craig.......

although i hear what your saying but the whole world walked away from OJ simpson who by all intensive purposes is and innocent man(at least by way of the legal system)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 02:13:58 PM »
although i hear what your saying but the whole world walked away from OJ simpson who by all intensive purposes is and innocent man(at least by way of the legal system)

I know that everyone walked away from OJ...and it wasnt right either...The man was proven innocent and wether you agree or not the evidence found him not guilty.... Case closed.. Yet his life is ruined forever... So why should everyone do that to Craig.. He hasn't been found guilty. All the information looks like him trying to save kellys ass.. I just cant believe how much back turning is going on with someone from the sport.. sure he was a dick that was craig.... but does he really deserve to be desserted when he really needs someone.....or shit anyone for that matter....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 02:58:09 PM »

I know that everyone walked away from OJ...and it wasnt right either...The man was proven innocent and wether you agree or not the evidence found him not guilty.... Case closed.. Yet his life is ruined forever... So why should everyone do that to Craig.. He hasn't been found guilty. All the information looks like him trying to save kellys ass.. I just cant believe how much back turning is going on with someone from the sport.. sure he was a dick that was craig.... but does he really deserve to be desserted when he really needs someone.....or shit anyone for that matter....

i don't know but i do believe in Karma...i think alot of people that are talking about Craig, were not his friends but acquaintances...Acquaint ances don't owe him sh t really...I guess we will see how it all pans out in court...But im with you and believe that he is protecting Kelly...

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 09:01:36 AM »
Sin, you talk like Craig was a saint - sounds like you were the guy who wasn't in the know all these years. But to this ACTUAL issue....  Sure, in America you're innocent until proven guilty, but this is also the America that's a free speech nation, last time we all checked. The world talks shit about everything that happens, even Steve Irwin's unfortunate death at the tail of a stingray. Do we censure some things and not others? 

TOPICS OF DISCUSSION & THEIR CLEARANCE LEVEL - BY SIN CITY:
Croc Hunter's death - OK
Nicole Ritchie's diminishing weight - OK
Denver Airport as a Police State during check-in - OK
The Difficulty of Ass-Wiping During a Cycle - OK
Titus Murder case speculation - D E N I E D!!!!

Get real!  Drama is drama and people are shallow - you included - because unless you've NEVER talked an ounce of trash about anyone, you aren't immune to that label.

But have you also noticed now infrequently we all post on this topic board now?  There are what? Maybe 10 posts a day now, if that?  The topic is dying a slow death and the truth is, in a few months, no one will care that much if it hasn't happened already to most people.

Sure, the trial will bring that back to life until they get a guilty verdict and life in prison, and then no one will remember them in a couple of years. They'll be cautionary tales of a life spent doing gateway drugs and swinging and living for cheesey VIP sections in skank clubs. 

Watchin in 2009 for the documentary:

Beyond the Burlap Ropes: The Overindulgence of Insignificant Lives

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 06:47:48 PM »
Craig is in a detention center and not in prison is like saying Ron is not fat, he is big boned. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 10:00:09 PM »

hey even if ron doesnt want to see the photos i would love to you can shoot them over to me or post here that would be cool to see that stuff.... and have some of your insight with them since you were there......
Oh, dear.  Did I ever bloop.  This was intended as a PM to Ron in my
learning-to-post days.  I hit the wrong button.  Apologies for my error.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 10:26:44 PM »

Do we censure some things and not others? 

Yes, the America that is controlled by Bush and Powells son DOES IN FACT censore some things and not others.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 02:45:26 AM »
Craig is in a detention center and not in prison is like saying Ron is not fat, he is big boned. 

lol! i agree its all semantics really..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
I wonder, if Craig ever gets out. If he will go back to bodybuilding, and if the IFBB takes him back.

Yes, they would undoubtedly take him back.
Accusations of murder, accomplice to murder, contract killing and running from the law are no big deal.
The only way the IFBB will not take back an athlete is if said athlete competes in a rival promotion like PDI. ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 02:15:07 PM »
I think that they would have to take him back or face serious legal consequences. In the eyes of US legal jurisprudence, you are not guilty until proven so in a court of law.

Which raises an interesting question..... Will the fact that Graig and Kelly have been under lock and key for almost 16 months before going to trail have any effect on the trail proceedings? Could it possibly be a cause for dismissal?