Author Topic: Penis Pump Judge Going To Jail  (Read 7742 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Penis Pump Judge Going To Jail
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "penis pump" judge HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
follow the arrows

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2006, 12:49:59 AM »
4 years is way harsh...but he didn't have to use a pump, he shoulda gotten himself one of these...you can wear them all day under your pants w/o anyone knowing:

http://www.fastsize.com/?rid=3645

{LOL} Someone have a wee size problem?   :-[

He wasn't doing it to increase his size, ...he was doing it to pleasure himself.
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2006, 07:20:40 PM »
{LOL} Someone have a wee size problem?   :-[

He wasn't doing it to increase his size, ...he was doing it to pleasure himself.

I wonder if that shit works...a pump.I bet it does but I bet it won't get hard without the pump afterward. hahahaha

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 03:57:33 AM »
Not only am I the president, but I'm a client too!

http://www.fastsize.com/?rid=3645

hahahaha that was funny.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 08:11:33 AM »
Yes, it's quite revolting, on every level. I was just also pointing out that the pedophile who masturbates across from a school yard, and the man who, excuse me, takes it out on a train or wherever, would get a long sentence, so why shouldn't a judge?
Well said, Deedee! 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 09:13:10 AM »
Not wanting to start a shit-storm, as I voted for him, but is this really that much different than President Clinton's BJ in the Oval Office? I read where he was purportedly on the phone with someone while receiving it.  The only exception being that this was reportedly on more than one occasion.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 11:50:51 AM »
Not wanting to start a shit-storm, as I voted for him, but is this really that much different than President Clinton's BJ in the Oval Office? I read where he was purportedly on the phone with someone while receiving it.  The only exception being that this was reportedly on more than one occasion.

How about the fact that he was in public.....presiding over a murder trial....murder, it's someones life either way...yeah it's a lot different when someone not only does that in public, but while they are in CONTROL of a trial that determines if someone committed murder.  BIG DIFFERENCE. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 12:12:54 PM »
How about the fact that he was in public.....presiding over a murder trial....murder, it's someones life either way...yeah it's a lot different when someone not only does that in public, but while they are in CONTROL of a trial that determines if someone committed murder.  BIG DIFFERENCE. 

Actually it determines if someone gets convicted of commiting murder, but either way Hillary, I knew it would get a rise out of someone. hahahaha