Author Topic: Breaking news! (unofficial) Is Kelly the killer?  (Read 21159 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Breaking news!(unofficial) Kelly the killer?
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2005, 04:23:36 AM »
No. Don't you watch Jerry Springer? White trash always blame the other woman.

I think it's a travesty of justice if we rush to convict Titus. Titus last post on Getbig proved he was of sound mind. Kelly has proven herself to be nuts when she stopped for a pedicure while fleeing the law, when she used her credit card to purchase kerosene, and when she allowed the body to be torched in her own car. All signs point to a drug addled Kelly committing the crime, fueled by jealousy, and anger at Melissa's identity theft.

Craig was even calm enough apparently to grant an interview and admit the affair before he went cross-country with his wife. Sounds like Craig was also aware of Kelly's motivations.

kelly determined the amount of lighter fluid to 'do the job?'

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2005, 07:56:16 AM »
Well here is my problem with Kelly doing the act.  She was strangled.  If Kelly did it alone is she that much more powerful than the other girl to easily overtake her and choke her out.  Did she get wacked in the head first or what.  Was she this much out of control to do something like this.  Isn't she spposed to be one of the nice girls in the industry.  Even if she lost it, is she capable of killing someone like that.  On the other hand Titus has a record and history.  From what I read he was doing drugs.  His lose of control is allot easier to understand than hers.  He could have got pissed off if she was trying to black mail him or something. 
i was gonna say can't the coroner determine if the killer was male or female by the amount of force used in the strangulation, it doesn't seem plausible that a woman would kill another woman this way, i would think that a woman would just shoot her.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2005, 08:22:25 AM »
Yeah..right...ok..whatever you say.

I am growing tired of you close minded comments and childish posts, Ron.

Big Ronnie Abston MBA, LLB.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Breaking news! (unofficial) Is Kelly the killer?
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2005, 08:47:46 AM »
Through out most of this my sources have been dead on, but I still want to clarify that this is NOT official. According to the forensic evidence that has been gathered so far, there is strong possibility that Kelly was the one who actually committed that murder of Melissa James. When I actually started to put most of this together as far as timeline and from what I have heard thus far this actually makes more sense to me. Why would Craig put her up in a hotel room and buy her a plain ticket if he was going to kill her. More to come.

I agree with you.  Craig is not that stupid..

1) Why would Craig be afraid of prosecution for "whatever" MJ was gonna tell on him for (drug use)(cheating), but NOT afraid of getting life in prison for Murder ?

2) CT & KR were swingers, so Craig would not be afraid of Kelly finding out he was intimate with MJ.

3) Why would Kelly abscond with Craig if she was innocent ? There is no way that she would go along with him if he was the monster we have automatically assumed.. You see, to think that "innocent" Kelly Ryan wants to throw her life away by running off to another country with Craig- RIGHT after she just found out he was cheating on her, AND, after seeing him choke a girl he loved to death, makes no sense at all.

4) CT has already been to prison (as have I also) and WOULD NOT do something so stupid as choking a girl to death.  Kelly has never been up the road  and doesn't understand the ramifications of her actions..  I was arrested for a drug charge years ago, and did 8 months in jail. That is the reason I DO NOT mess with drugs anymore.. But when I try to warn some people I know to quit dealing drugs, because they have never been in troulble, they think they are indestuctable and continue to deal.

5)  Craig was trying to give James shelter and get her back home because it was all blowing up in his face. He was thinking clearly-until Kelly choked her out.

6)  The murder warrant was issued for Craig simply because Gross told police about their trip in the desert, AND, because Titus had a felony record..  NOT BECAUSE the detectives already figured out who did it..

7) Kelly told her friend she found MJ dead (OD'd).  IF Titus has killed her, Kelly
     WOULD NOT be telling people that she found Her..

8)  Kelly did the most to change her appearance.

9)  Kelly on Crystal Meth could choke her out without working up a sweat..

10) Craig Titus may have a record for drugs, which is a VICTIMLESS CRIME !!
      But that does not automatically mean that he is capable of strangling a   
      woman..

We will see, but My money is that someone other than Craig Titus did the killing...
Titis DID NOT do this. The Crystal meth & Kelly did...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2005, 09:04:30 AM »
I don't think it was an actual noose that they found around her neck, but someting was around it.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2005, 09:14:26 AM »
Well here is my problem with Kelly doing the act.  She was strangled.  If Kelly did it alone is she that much more powerful than the other girl to easily overtake her and choke her out.  Did she get wacked in the head first or what.  Was she this much out of control to do something like this.  Isn't she spposed to be one of the nice girls in the industry.  Even if she lost it, is she capable of killing someone like that.  On the other hand Titus has a record and history.  From what I read he was doing drugs.  His lose of control is allot easier to understand than hers.  He could have got pissed off if she was trying to black mail him or something. 

Agreed. I mean I look at the cameo from the two of them in Jay's "N/Improved & Beyond" and you watch Kelly hamin around w/the camera and ya just cant picture her doing this. I'm not saying it's not possible just hard to fathom...

jianjohn24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2005, 10:55:05 AM »
Kelly probably did it, it's not very hard to apply a rear naked choke on someone w/out getting any marks on yourself.
Team Willet
Max-OT

619Rules

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2005, 11:02:22 AM »
I am very gay and would ove to suck your dick, Ron.

Big Ronnie Abston MBA, LLB.

Sorry-I am not gay Hurricane.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2005, 11:19:11 AM »
since when do you have to be gay to get blown

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2005, 11:37:43 AM »
This speculation is all BS...someone call up the prosecutor and get the real story! ::)

I want to interview Mr. Titus.  He needs a PR guy that can communicate with this community.  I don't come cheap, but I am available. :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2005, 11:41:12 AM »
It was something very mean that she did to another competitor, but I do not want to say until it is verified. I hate to post anything like this unless I have tried to verifiy it to a degree. Stay tuned.

If it didn't involve steel pipes or kneecaps, it's probably not all that interesting.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2005, 11:41:53 AM »
stop muscling in on 240s turf

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2005, 11:46:19 AM »
Tre is the marketing guru and I would defer to him if asked.

I just like to bring info together and make sure supplements/gear aren't attacked in this, and the criminals remain the focus.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2005, 11:47:54 AM »
As of this moment, I'm still operating under the assumption that this was an accidental death and a really bad attempt at a cover-up. 

For all we know, the girl could've died during a consensual sex act and there are probably a dozen or more people who'd testify that Craig & Kelly were into bondage and sexual asphyxiation.  Maybe they were all under the influence and maybe Kelly choked Melissa while Craig was giving her oral sex, or vice-versa. 

If that's the truth, then they need to tell it. 

619 - should defense counsel ask for the entire story or should they ask no questions at all and just start weaving a shroud of reasonable doubt based on what they do know so far? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2005, 11:51:18 AM »
Tre is the marketing guru and I would defer to him if asked.

I just like to bring info together and make sure supplements/gear aren't attacked in this, and the criminals remain the focus.

*smile*

I can certainly appreciate the commercial value of this story, but what I want most right now is an aggressive defense for both Craig & Kelly.  The ultimate truth is important to me, but making sure they get a fair trial is my biggest concern.  I understand how important it can be to influence public opinion and that's why I'm interested in interviewing Mr. Titus so that his story can be told.  His attorney might not agree, though. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2005, 12:03:02 PM »
ok  #!   who are their legal representatives?
name
email  etc

Neve

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2005, 12:29:35 PM »
Let's see here. I would win - therfore you would have to change your name.

This whole board is laughing at you.

Craig did not kill her.

Once it's announced you will not post here anymore OR come back with an alias.

P. Neve

Lets see now, I have been here a year and a half and have 4000 posts....Neve the psychic has been here 2 days and has 17 posts...HHmmmm....who will be here in the futire...Gee, I don't know.........Mr. Psychic-help me out here OK.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2005, 01:09:50 PM »
Lets see now, I have been here a year and a half and have 4000 posts....Neve the psychic has been here 2 days and has 17 posts...HHmmmm....who will be here in the futire...Gee, I don't know.........Mr. Psychic-help me out here OK.

Are you for real, son? Can your Daddy beat up his Daddy too . . .

Big Ronnie Abston MBA, LLB

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2005, 02:02:30 PM »
Worthy of note.

What are the signs and symptms of Methamphetamine use?

Effects:

In large doses, methamphetamine's frequent effects are irritability, aggressive behavior, anxiety, excitement, auditory hallucinations, and paranoia (delusions and psychosis). Abusers tend to be violent. Mood changes are common, and the abuser can rapidly change from friendly to hostile. The paranoia produced by methamphetamine use results in suspiciousness, hyperactive behavior, and dramatic mood swings.

"Long-term meth use can lead to psychosis that mimics paranoid schizophrenia"
Dr. Richard Wise of Pathways Treatment Center in Kalispell

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2005, 02:49:51 PM »
Kelly as the killer is an interesting scenario... I could see things happening that way also...

Being that the coroner has officially said the cause of death appears to be asphyxiation, we can pretty much rule out a drug OD... So someone strangled her... Obviously Kelly or Craig did it..

In an act of rage with drugs involved, either one could have killed her, intentionally or by accident.. Maybe she was choked intentionally with no plans of actually killing her? After realizing what had happened, they obviously panicked and quickly disposed of the body in a very careless manner..

Someone said "Kelly wouldnt be strong enough to choke a girl to death?" Give me a break, im sure the girl was an average in shape female, kelly being a strong fitness girl would have no problem doing that.. Also, someone made a post about Craig taking the blame for Kelly's actions? I hardly think a man of Craigs character would stand up and do that.. When it's time for Craig to talk, i am sure he will point ALL the blame on kelly to save his own ass..

Either way, it is a very sad day for MJ and her family, and now both Craig and Kelly will have to pay for their crimes...

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2005, 02:59:48 PM »
But he made plane reservations.

That clears him. Kelly did it. Craig was just this innocent bystander that happened to be screwing the pesron he made the plane reservations for. In this whole thing, the  smart train left the station long ago without Kelly and Craig.

So if you were found out shorting the cash drawer, and the person you were shorting told you that they made plane reservations, would you call up to confirm? Then one last screw for old times.

Kelly knew where every molecule of crap that could stick to Craig was, and she let him know it. Done deal.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2005, 09:15:28 PM »
Just cause he bought a plane ticket doesnt mean he is an innocent man.. Maybe he bought the ticket to try and prove he had intentions of letting her go? Maybe she bought the plane ticket with his credit card? Or maybe he choked her after he bought the ticket, and accidentally killed her?!

3 scenarios that certainly most be looked about before thinking the purchase of a plane ticket could be grounds to prove his innocence.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2005, 11:57:14 PM »
I still think it was the maid and she did it with a candlestick in the library

Outraged

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2005, 01:21:22 AM »
*smile*

I can certainly appreciate the commercial value of this story, but what I want most right now is an aggressive defense for both Craig & Kelly.  The ultimate truth is important to me, but making sure they get a fair trial is my biggest concern.  I understand how important it can be to influence public opinion and that's why I'm interested in interviewing Mr. Titus so that his story can be told.  His attorney might not agree, though. 

Public opinion doesn't mean a darn thing right now! The ONLY opinion that will be of any importance is that of 12 men & women on a Nevada jury.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2005, 07:59:01 AM »
Public opinion doesn't mean a darn thing right now! The ONLY opinion that will be of any importance is that of 12 men & women on a Nevada jury.

And where do you think juries come from?  If this was an accident (and that's the belief I'm operating under), then I want that known as soon as possible.  The prosecution side has already begun trying its case in the media - the defense would be foolish not to follow suit.