Author Topic: Attn: Cara from MD!  (Read 12615 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Attn: Cara from MD!
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 11:35:15 AM »
Maybe she got hotter after highshool? :-\
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 11:38:05 AM »
Maybe she got hotter after highshool? :-\

I sure as hell hope so.

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 11:39:25 AM »
Oh come on the girl in that pic is GORGEOUS.  Oh and it was made known to me that certain people in my office are offended by my north shore/south shore girl comparisons...so to them I say...HAHAHAHA I'm South Shore and I'm better than North Shore girls!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 11:40:31 AM »
Oh come on the girl in that pic is GORGEOUS.  Oh and it was made known to me that certain people in my office are offended by my north shore/south shore girl comparisons...so to them I say...HAHAHAHA I'm South Shore and I'm better than North Shore girls!!

We're going to need an up to date one, preferably without your clothes on. Make with it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 11:41:08 AM »

You're kind of cocky, huh?
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 11:48:47 AM »

You ever been called "South shore white trash" by people from the North shore?

They use that one a lot.

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 12:02:38 PM »
I don't really know anyone from the North Shore...I went there once to visit a Mary Kay lady though.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 12:04:24 PM »
I don't really know anyone from the North Shore...I went there once to visit a Mary Kay lady though.
Hey Cara from MD...do you know anyone from Chicago? Do you WANT to? Hahahahahaha!
?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 12:14:04 PM »
Good job Danielson. ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 12:17:33 PM »
Good job Danielson. ;D

Hey I deserve partial credit! 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 12:22:56 PM »
I can't believe this guy is that infatuated with us. I wonder what it's like thinking about the same group of people 20+ hours a day.

then you've done your job, haven't you? what's the fun of being the bad guy if you aren't getting into people's heads?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »
That picture ain't Cara!!

First, Ramapo High, being a public school for the wealthy and privileged, uses COLOR photos for its seniors.
Second, since Cara graduated in the 90's, such a hairstyle as the one seen would be virtually impossible with the social pressures to conform.
Third, Cara was asked to pose for PLAYBOY Magazine not once, but TWO TIMES, and the girl in the photograph is more of a OUI or HUSTLER girl.
Finally, Cara has blonde hair, perky natural C's, a beautiful button nose, a ridonkulous gravity-defying derriere, and a sexy belly button ring with this little tattoo of a waning crescent moon down by her left hip. Or at least that's how I imagine her when I have my Puffs nearby.

Hi C!

Special "Sperm is in the eye of the Wee-holder" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 12:48:47 PM »

First, Ramapo High, being a public school for the wealthy and privileged, uses COLOR photos for its seniors.
Second, since Cara graduated in the 90's, such a hairstyle as the one seen would be virtually impossible with the social pressures to conform.
Third, Cara was asked to pose for PLAYBOY Magazine not once, but TWO TIMES, and the girl in the photograph is more of a OUI or HUSTLER girl.
Finally, Cara has blonde hair, perky natural C's, a beautiful button nose, a ridonkulous gravity-defying derriere, and a sexy belly button ring with this little tattoo of a waning crescent moon down by her left hip. Or at least that's how I imagine her when I have my Puffs nearby.

Hi C!

I think it's her ???
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 12:52:50 PM »

Hi C!

You use Puffs? I use Kleenex. Do you endorse Puff's over Kleenex? I heard good things about Puff's. I hear it can hold a load without it breaking through the tissue fibers suspended in air for at least 10 minutes.
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 01:42:30 PM »
You use Puffs? I use Kleenex. Do you endorse Puff's over Kleenex? I heard good things about Puff's. I hear it can hold a load without it breaking through the tissue fibers suspended in air for at least 10 minutes.
Great question! In fact, after the Arnold I expect to make a HUGE announcement concerning my signing of a "lucrative" endorsement contract with Puffs. Puffs has helped me lose weight one teaspoon at a time over the course of 4 months and I have lost a total of 1.3 lbs as a result. I know I know...most of that is probably water weight, but even if just .3 of that is fat or fatty acids or semen, then bygolly Puffs works wonders!

Special "Puff the Angry Dragon" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 10:32:50 PM »
Well - I happen to know a lot about Cara.  Got pics, got info, got dates, got pics and lots more - but I ain't telling ya. All I can say is that she is pretty cool, and quite interesting!!!

As for Special Ed, ah - sometime, somehow, somwhere I while back - at a show - I have a picture somewhere... hmm... perhaps even in the picture section...

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2006, 10:35:04 PM »
All I see is a bunch of washed up bodybuilders

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »
guys you shouldnt be posting peoples pics yourself they should do it

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2006, 10:47:56 PM »
kara is an hottie ;)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 12:39:32 AM »
Well - I happen to know a lot about Cara.  Got pics, got info, got dates, got pics and lots more - but I ain't telling ya. All I can say is that she is pretty cool, and quite interesting!!!
As for Special Ed, ah - sometime, somehow, somwhere I while back - at a show - I have a picture somewhere... hmm... perhaps even in the picture section...

I.E. fugly.............. :-\

NOBODY describes a hot girl as cool and interesting.......sorry folks........
HAHA, RON.....

Jill at MD

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 07:43:42 AM »
Sorry danielson
but you got it soooo wrong. Cara is way prettier than that pic.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 07:56:03 AM »
Sorry danielson
but you got it soooo wrong. Cara is way prettier than that pic.

Prove it...  post her pic!
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2006, 07:56:49 AM »

Damn you Ron, you're holding out!  Post 'em up!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2006, 08:01:35 AM »
I.E. fugly.............. :-\

NOBODY describes a hot girl as cool and interesting.......sorry folks........
LOL first thing i thought, ugly fatty...i want her already

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2006, 08:04:52 AM »

damn ron. you could have done better than that. 'pretty cool, and quite interesting'

even if she was fugly you could have at least said she was 'good looking' or something else non committal but diplomatic. she gonna slap you upside the head when she sees you next.