Author Topic: Is Bob Italian?  (Read 11953 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is Bob Italian?
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2007, 05:52:06 PM »
environmentally friendly like nuclear power? what "alternatives". You are talking fantasy. There are no magic energy sources. solar-wind-etc are always minor players. Making energy makes waste. period. There will not be a revolution in energy source.

it isnt about just oil. China is already a manufacturing giant that is stealing manufacturing work from every country. They have an almost endless supply of ccheap labor, and highly educated workforce as well. Damn near everything you buy is made or partly made in asia, that aint gonna change. Japan works at an efficiency level the rest of the world cant match. They have almost no unemployment, and there is only middle class and up, there is almost no such thing as poor. Those who believe that japan is only good for cars and tv's have blinders on.

I work in a global function and I deal with these issues daily.

better teach your kids to bow....end of my lecture

Exactly, they don't beleive in intellectual property. Have you seen the knockoffs of the Smart car, Mercedes Benz C-class, Honda's CR-V, BMW's X-5, among others. That is a no, no in other countries.
Maybe the wheels may fall off the cart when laborers want higher wages...but that might be in the future. Because there is such a devide in the Rich and poor, it might be exploited. But what also might happen it that since they cannot come up with their own ideas, let alone identity, companies may start leaving China for India or African nations.

China, i doubt will be a true power. They have never historically done well relating to other nations, and one of the real reasons why there is almost 2 Billion poeple in China is because the Chinese never explored outside of  China's borders like the West has. China has maintained a non-exploritory type of mentality. If they did we might be celebrating Thanksgiving.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2007, 02:16:10 PM »
When the yanks had their backs turned the bar staff spat

Really brave doing that with your back turned. They must have been pussies like you UK Mold.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2007, 02:22:10 PM »
Exactly, they don't beleive in intellectual property. Have you seen the knockoffs of the Smart car, Mercedes Benz C-class, Honda's CR-V, BMW's X-5, among others. That is a no, no in other countries.
Maybe the wheels may fall off the cart when laborers want higher wages...but that might be in the future. Because there is such a devide in the Rich and poor, it might be exploited. But what also might happen it that since they cannot come up with their own ideas, let alone identity, companies may start leaving China for India or African nations.

China, i doubt will be a true power. They have never historically done well relating to other nations, and one of the real reasons why there is almost 2 Billion poeple in China is because the Chinese never explored outside of  China's borders like the West has. China has maintained a non-exploritory type of mentality. If they did we might be celebrating Thanksgiving.

China is all about making knock offs of other countries tried and true designs.
The House that Ruth built

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2007, 12:38:40 AM »
And bob never says he's an italian national.  ::)

He says he is Italian isn't that the same?  ::) 

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2007, 12:40:06 AM »
answer the question

I care because you are a public figure and what you say has an influence and set a frame of mind in others.  Hope this helps.

The Heckler

« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2007, 12:40:30 AM »
He says he is Italian isn't that the same?  ::) 

Is there a reason why you bumped a topic that is two weeks old?

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »
exactly, hahahahahaha, calm down "bigbiceps", it ain't that important, dollars to donuts says that "bigbiceps" is Iraqi but tries to claim that he's Italian to get women. ::)

Money drives women not nationalities  ::)

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2007, 01:01:32 AM »
Is there a reason why you bumped a topic that is two weeks old?

Well, because I haven't been back since.  Hope this helps.

The Heckler

« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »
Well, because I haven't been back since.  Hope this helps.

Do you think that getbig should revolve around your schedule?

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2007, 01:42:18 AM »
Do you think that getbig should revolve around your schedule?

Should I ask for your permission to answer posts? 

The Heckler

« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2007, 12:09:33 PM »
Should I ask for your permission to answer posts? 

That arrangement is fine with me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2007, 12:39:22 PM »
Are you a citizen of Italy?  Do you speak, read and write in Italian?  If your answers are no, please don't even say you are Italian. Grazie
Holy shit... So Blacks in America can no longer relate to themselves as Africans, The Irish are really fucked because they're always, Irish this, Irish that... So if a guy is of German heritiage, he shouldn't say he's German? Wow, I didn't know there was some guy at Ellis Island stamping people and telling them, "You're erased Motherf ucker" when they got off the boat.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2007, 02:09:20 PM »
Holy shit... So Blacks in America can no longer relate to themselves as Africans, The Irish are really fucked because they're always, Irish this, Irish that... So if a guy is of German heritiage, he shouldn't say he's German? Wow, I didn't know there was some guy at Ellis Island stamping people and telling them, "You're erased Motherf ucker" when they got off the boat.

That's right! You say I am of german descent/ancestry not german unless you became a citizen of germany, that goes for every other nationality.     

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2007, 04:10:22 PM »
That's right! You say I am of german descent/ancestry not german unless you became a citizen of germany, that goes for every other nationality.     
Exactly. Or as German-AMERICAN, Irish-AMERICAN, or Italian-AMERICAN, etc.
!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2007, 05:54:54 PM »
Exactly. Or as German-AMERICAN, Irish-AMERICAN, or Italian-AMERICAN, etc.

So let me get this straight---

Let's say an American Indian moves to Ireland.....he's still having pow-wows in the green misty mountains, and so do his children, yet they cease to be Indians?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2007, 06:32:30 PM »
So let me get this straight---

Let's say an American Indian moves to Ireland.....he's still having pow-wows in the green misty mountains, and so do his children, yet they cease to be Indians?
Uhh...where was Bob born? Does he speak Italian? Has he ever spent more than a couple of month in Italy (if that)?

An Indian in Ireland is an Indian in Ireland...his children born in Ireland are Irish-Indians.
Hope this helps...idiot.
!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2007, 03:59:34 AM »

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2007, 07:31:41 AM »
Uhh...where was Bob born? Does he speak Italian? Has he ever spent more than a couple of month in Italy (if that)?

An Indian in Ireland is an Indian in Ireland...his children born in Ireland are Irish-Indians.
Hope this helps...idiot.

I'm not disputing the fact that they would be IRISH-Indians, "idiot."  Someone on this thread suggested that an Italian in this country shouldn't consider himself Italian. 

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #143 on: March 05, 2007, 01:01:10 PM »
Im Italian and don't speak Italian. You cant erase someones ancestory, it is what it is.

BTW Italians rule!!!

LOL...loser

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #144 on: March 05, 2007, 01:06:26 PM »
I'm not disputing the fact that they would be IRISH-Indians, "idiot."  Someone on this thread suggested that an Italian in this country shouldn't consider himself Italian. 

The point of this thread was the difference between being of an actual nationality through citizenship or claiming to be of that nationality through having ancestors from that given country.  If you are a citizen of Italy in any country other than Italy you are still Italian obviously if you are not a citizen than you are not.  If you don't even speak the language well that's even more embarrassing.  Hope this helps.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #145 on: March 05, 2007, 04:02:37 PM »
bob do you have mob connections?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 05, 2007, 06:23:59 PM »
bob do you have mob connections?
Yeah, all Italians do.  ::) Talk about stereotypes...
!