Author Topic: Is Bob Italian?  (Read 11952 times)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Re: Is Bob Italian?
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 03:19:36 AM »
hey saxon STFU. you "saxons" would be speaking german now if it wasnt for the usa.

americans can call themselves whatever the f**k we want.  dont like it?  until the chinese rise up and conquer the world, everyplace outside of america is just an american tourist destination.

Meltdown...

I'm Irish...thanks for trying though  :D

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 03:20:26 AM »
hey saxon STFU. you "saxons" would be speaking german now if it wasnt for the usa.

americans can call themselves whatever the f**k we want.  dont like it?  until the chinese rise up and conquer the world, everyplace outside of america is just an american tourist destination.

tree , but i think whole europe and russia will convert to islam before the chicoms get rid of em all.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 03:20:47 AM »
tree?

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 03:21:40 AM »

And Americans would still be dancing around fires with feathers in their hair if it weren't for Europe you cvnt!
Team Efferding

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 03:28:54 AM »
hey saxon , laugh at this. You "saxons" would be speaking german now if it wasnt for the usa.

Funny america is a few hundred years old, yet is the strongest country on the planet..what the f**k have you wankers been doing since you lost the revolutionary war and hong kong?

dont like it?  until the chinese rise up and conquer the world, everyplace outside of america is just an american tourist destination.

you can go back to your Rob Halford fan website now

Double Meltdown....

First post wasn't enough so you had to go back and edit it... :D

Hong Kong??? A rented property and the lease ran out...thanks for trying...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 03:31:27 AM »
ITALIANS DRIVE IROCS!!!!111 THAT IS ALL

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2007, 03:57:05 AM »
yeah you are right, it tried. hard to defend usa anyway lately.

doesnt matter, we will all work for the chinese or japanese soon.
Put it on the Underhills

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 04:50:17 AM »
So you never learned your ancestors language or claimed your citizenship, great job.   ::) 

Lesson of the day don't claim to be something that you are not you are only embarrassing yourself.  Hope this helps

Dude, don't be an idiot. I live in little Italy in the Bronx and most of our parents don't speak the language. My grandparents do but they are old.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2007, 04:53:28 AM »
were australian?  any idea what they did to get deported to that prison colony?

Mel ain't no Australian. He was born in the USA and is a United States citizen. He didn't move to Australia till he was 12. Then the family moved back as soon as Hutton Gibson knew his older sons wouldn't get drafted.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2007, 04:55:08 AM »
Americans make me laugh, pretending to be Irish, Scottish, Italian...probably couldn't even point to those countries on a map...

Born in England = I'm English
Born in India = I'm Indian
Born in Italy = I'm Italian
Born in USA = Oh I'm Irish...I drink Guinness on St Patrick's Day ::)

Saxon was the worst hard rock band in history. They were actually the inspiration for Spinal Tap.

newmom

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2007, 04:57:16 AM »
well damn I'm in trouble. Im greek and italian. I do speak very little greek..and I HATE CHEESE (except ricotta). Yeesh I must not be either

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007, 04:57:30 AM »
yeah you are right, it tried. hard to defend usa anyway lately.

doesnt matter, we will all work for the chinese or japanese soon.

Maybe your country will be. The USA won't. The Japanese? The sun set on them economically a long time ago. Their heyday was in the 1980's. Where have you been?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 04:58:54 AM »
Americans make me laugh, pretending to be Irish, Scottish, Italian...probably couldn't even point to those countries on a map...

lol
So true...
!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 05:05:27 AM »
I'm American...born and raised.

I'm of Italian decscent...

Hope you can sleep now tonight...

LOL

Fletch

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2007, 05:06:15 AM »
Maybe your country will be. The USA won't. The Japanese? The sun set on them economically a long time ago. Their heyday was in the 1980's. Where have you been?

Keep believing that if it helps you sleep

toyota made 3 billion in profit IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS.    ....    ford, gm, chrysler all lost huge money and closed factories...

thats only an example in one industry.  China has more untapped oil and other resources than USA...its only a matter of time.
Put it on the Underhills

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 05:36:01 AM »
thats only an example in one industry.  China has more untapped oil and other resources than USA...its only a matter of time.

Problem is, China doesn't believe in intellectual property and doesn't believe in environmental regs. Only a matter of time before they either lose control or bend to democracy...which might be bloody. By that time the West maybe turning to other more environmentaly friendly and efficent form of energy. You can see it now. Back in the late 19th to early 20th century it was steam and coal, one oile took off, it changed. The third world was still using coal and  steam. Now, there are other alternatives...

Fletch

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2007, 05:44:44 AM »
environmentally friendly like nuclear power? what "alternatives". You are talking fantasy. There are no magic energy sources. solar-wind-etc are always minor players. Making energy makes waste. period. There will not be a revolution in energy source.

it isnt about just oil. China is already a manufacturing giant that is stealing manufacturing work from every country. They have an almost endless supply of ccheap labor, and highly educated workforce as well. Damn near everything you buy is made or partly made in asia, that aint gonna change. Japan works at an efficiency level the rest of the world cant match. They have almost no unemployment, and there is only middle class and up, there is almost no such thing as poor. Those who believe that japan is only good for cars and tv's have blinders on.

I work in a global function and I deal with these issues daily.

better teach your kids to bow....end of my lecture

Put it on the Underhills

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2007, 05:55:01 AM »
Im Italian and don't speak Italian. You cant erase someones ancestory, it is what it is.

BTW Italians rule!!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2007, 06:42:37 AM »

Lol! I was in Dublin a couple of years ago and all these American tourists were going into pubs pretending to be Irish. The staff and locals treated them with utter contempt - short changing them, laughing at them behind their backs, spitting in their drinks etc. Usually i don't condone that kind of behaviour, but the yanks were being so obnoxious they got exactly what they deserved. I mean, going into a pub and saying things like, "one day we will be free from the English. Victory for the IRA" ::) In Dublin!

Still, the 'plastic paddys' are good for the economy, so no ones to vocal about the deluded fools.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2007, 06:56:03 AM »
my ancestor

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2007, 07:01:09 AM »
Lol! I was in Dublin a couple of years ago and all these American tourists were going into pubs pretending to be Irish. The staff and locals treated them with utter contempt - short changing them, laughing at them behind their backs, spitting in their drinks etc. Usually i don't condone that kind of behaviour, but the yanks were being so obnoxious they got exactly what they deserved. I mean, going into a pub and saying things like, "one day we will be free from the English. Victory for the IRA" ::) In Dublin!

Still, the 'plastic paddys' are good for the economy, so no ones to vocal about the deluded fools.

Everything about this story rings true - except your privileged knowledge of what was going on...

You counted the change they were given?

The barkeeps spat in the drinks in front of you??

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2007, 07:38:53 AM »
Everything about this story rings true - except your privileged knowledge of what was going on...

You counted the change they were given?

The barkeeps spat in the drinks in front of you??
When the yanks had their backs turned the bar staff spat in their Guiness as they were pouring it. I saw this happen three times - they were being quite open and the regulars found it hilarious. When someone pays for a Guiness with a ten pound note and gets £3 change - thats shortchanging! As i say usually i find that kind of behaviour deplorable, but these yanks were asking for it. They were going up to people and talking about 'the troubles', making all kinds of ludicrous statements and generaslly behaving abominably. These were tourists - American students know better.

[before anyone says it, i know the majority of English people that go abroad are just as bad. Being openly racist, aggressive, mardy etc]

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2007, 07:45:47 AM »
Meltdown...

I'm Irish...thanks for trying though  :D

Even worse. What have you scumbags been doing for the last 1000+ years outside of drinking your population retarded and sucking the collective English dick?

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2007, 07:47:32 AM »
Even worse. What have you scumbags been doing for the last 1000+ years outside of drinking your population retarded and sucking the collective English dick?

Don't forget eating potatoes!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2007, 07:47:58 AM »
What do you give a f**k if I speak Italian, have family there, or anything else having to do with me privatly ??

exactly, hahahahahaha, calm down "bigbiceps", it ain't that important, dollars to donuts says that "bigbiceps" is Iraqi but tries to claim that he's Italian to get women. ::)