Author Topic: Is Bob Italian?  (Read 11950 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Is Bob Italian?
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2007, 07:49:01 AM »
"it aint that important"
"dollars to donuts"

congratulations to squadfather for finding these 2 new expressions! he's only used it fifty times so far today...
 ::)
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2007, 07:50:01 AM »
"it aint that important"
"dollars to donuts"

congratulations to squadfather for finding these 2 new expressions! he's only used it fifty times so far today...
 ::)

hahahahaha, i'm in your head again. ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2007, 07:50:16 AM »
i don't read or write Portuguese it doesn't make me any less Portuguese

Yes it does. And you're only Portuguese if both your parents are Portuguese.

Nothing wrong with not speaking, reading nor writing your ancestors language, you're American/Portuguese after all, or wherever it is you reside/were born.

But youre definitely less Portuguese if you're not familiar with culture, customs, history and language.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2007, 07:52:47 AM »
Don't forget eating potatoes!!!
Looking forwad to Saturday Saxon? I tried to get a couple of tickets but they're like gold dust. England 25 Ireland 17 ;D

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2007, 07:54:51 AM »
Looking forwad to Saturday Saxon? I tried to get a couple of tickets but they're like gold dust. England 25 Ireland 17 ;D

You are deluded if you think England will win  :D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2007, 07:58:55 AM »
I did think you were going to beat us - until i saw the wretched performance against France. You're forwads just arn't strong enough to compete with the big boys. And now we've got a decnt kicker....
Whatever happens it should be a great match though :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2007, 08:02:17 AM »
A lot of people would kill to be american, but you see most americans are fuckings idiots that go around calling themselves "italian" or "irish." They think a claim to that kind of heritage will automatically make them cultured or something.  ::)

Everyone is of a certain descent, but you are where you were born. I was born in ny and I'll always be american before anything nationality wise. Ethnicity is another ball game.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2007, 08:06:13 AM »
[before anyone says it, i know the majority of English people that go abroad are just as bad. Being openly racist, aggressive, mardy etc]

This is true. I remember when I was in central park one day and this british tourist almost got socked by some angry black dude. I don't know what started the conflict, but my hunch is that the british guy said something offensive.  :-X

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2007, 08:15:28 AM »
Italian dressing = shiny shirts :)
Are you trying to say Bob is a Roni// Guido// Dago?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2007, 08:16:43 AM »
No body wants tickets to watch your wife lube up your ass and pound you with a strap on treating you like the "dirty slut" you are ahahahahahah

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2007, 08:19:28 AM »
This is true. I remember when I was in central park one day and this british tourist almost got socked by some angry black dude. I don't know what started the conflict, but my hunch is that the british guy said something offensive.  :-X

Thats funny....havent heard that word in a long time

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2007, 08:20:06 AM »
My hunch is the black guy tried to sell him some crack :-\
No body wants tickets to watch your wife lube up your ass and pound you with a strap on treating you like the "dirty slut" you are ahahahahahah
;D ;D ;D

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2007, 08:22:54 AM »
Americans make me laugh, pretending to be Irish, Scottish, Italian...probably couldn't even point to those countries on a map...

Born in England = I'm English
Born in India = I'm Indian
Born in Italy = I'm Italian
Born in USA = Oh I'm Irish...I drink Guinness on St Patrick's Day ::)

good point ....I laugh when people tell me .."I'm polish"...or "I'm  Italian"....just casue their grandparents come from those countries

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2007, 08:23:30 AM »
My hunch is the black guy tried to sell him some crack :-\ ;D ;D ;D

or maybe the english told the black guy about his longing for the huge rubber cock in arse.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2007, 08:27:31 AM »
My hunch is the black guy tried to sell him some crack :-\ ;D ;D ;D
Hahaha you only wish you had lats as low as mine.... I think i look pretty good there myself :)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2007, 08:30:10 AM »
or maybe the english told the black guy about his longing for the huge rubber cock in arse.
And the black guy said, "hey this is the States. Why have a rubber cock when you can have the real thing? My boyfriend 'big mal' loves it!"
Hahaha you only wish you had lats as low as mine.... I think i look pretty good there myself :)
This is a bodybuilding forum, not a teenage swim meet. You do not look good. Try eating some food and lifting some weights.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2007, 08:31:35 AM »
And the black guy said, "hey this is the States. Why have a rubber cock when you can have the real thing? My boyfriend 'big mal' loves it!"This is a bodybuilding forum, not a teenage swim meet. You do not look good. Try eating some food and lifting some weights.
So i can get fat like you? Then maybe i can have my wife pummel my ass and treat me like a, i believe your exact wording was, "a dirty slut". Hahahahahhaha...

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2007, 08:34:03 AM »
So i can get fat like you? Then maybe i can have my wife pummel my ass and treat me like a, i believe your exact wording was, "a dirty slut". Hahahahahhaha...
'Buttsuck', it doesn't matter what you say or do. You are a skinny twink, and officially the smallest 'guy' on getbig. Instead of taking out your rage on the keyboard, try going to the gym ;D

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:53 AM »
'Buttsuck', it doesn't matter what you say or do. You are a skinny twink, and officially the smallest 'guy' on getbig. Instead of taking out your rage on the keyboard, try going to the gym ;D
Hahahah and it doesn't matter what you say. You are officially the biggest closet homo. "Gee guys, i've been thinking about letting my wife use a strap on. You think i should let her?" ROFL OMG!!!!!!!! Hahahah really what a pathetic existance you have.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2007, 08:37:50 AM »
Hahahah and it doesn't matter what you say. You are officially the biggest closet homo. "Gee guys, i've been thinking about letting my wife use a strap on. You think i should let her?" ROFL OMG!!!!!!!! Hahahah really what a pathetic existance you have.
Meltdown

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2007, 08:38:14 AM »
haha is that buttsuck?? buttsuck, lack of muscle doesnt mean your a ripped. ;D

so how is your business human toilet inc going?

you should do a joint venture with shadow, he is in the human toilet industry also.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2007, 08:39:16 AM »
Meltdown

UK Gold
Getbig III

"Shine my shoes Ronnie" "Yes suh misser Dorian"

Would you let your girlfriend use a strap on?
« on: June 23, 2006, 02:31:07 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum . I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like? 

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2007, 08:40:07 AM »
UK Gold
Getbig III

"Shine my shoes Ronnie" "Yes suh misser Dorian"

Re: Would you let your girlfriend use a strap on?
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 08:07:34 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a fantastic and very open sex life. I love being submissive to her and she loves dominating me! Her favourite is to get me to lick her ass after shes been working out, he he he! [just to clarify shes a gymnast, NOT a bodybuilder]. However it is not always this way; i can sense when she wants me to take control and punish her like a filthy little whore  I'm incredibly lucky to have found such a great girl and i feel sorry for you guys that seem obsessed with homosexuality.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2007, 08:41:16 AM »
BayGBM
Getbig V

Feel the hammer!

Re: Would you let your girlfriend use a strap on?
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 04:38:14 AM » Quote  

I can treat you like a nasty slut, and I probably give better head too!  

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2007, 08:42:35 AM »
Hahahahaha total pwnage. Go finger your assshole you dirty slut ahahahahahaa