Author Topic: Columbusdude82's first Arnold!  (Read 4356 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Columbusdude82's first Arnold!
« on: March 02, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »
Friday! I got out of class at 2:20. I know how traffic and parking in downtown Columbus are at this time of day. So I left my car on campus and hopped on the bus headed downtown.

I got to the Expo and began walking around. I found the MD booth. I saw Palumbo and Valvolino. Steve Blechman is such a flamer! I mean no offense by saying this, just stating the facts as I saw them. I have only seen him in pictures before, and he looked quite the flamer, but seeing him in person takes the flaming to a whole new level. Derek Anthony was not at the MD booth. I would go past it several times after that, and Derek was nowhere to be seen.

I had a very hard time getting a hold of the Blockhead and Special Ed. It was loud so we had difficulty talking on the phone, and the place is a complex maize. I did finally get to meet them both. They are fun.

I saw Jay, Dennis James, Kamali, Dennis Wolfe, Milos, Bill Wilmore, Art Atwood, Johnny Jackson, a handful of other pros, some NPC competitors... I saw guys who looked familiar, but I had to squint to read their name tags (if they were wearing one) to put a name to the face. I saw Troponin (Justin Harris) and his new DVD. The line was way too long, so I didn't go to his booth.

The most impressive and memorable part of the expo for me, though, was seeing Trey Brewer. Pictures don't do him justice. He is huge. He said he now weighs 315. His voice was hoarse from a cold he had last week, and from having to yell over the loud music in the expo. He does look much older than 21 in person, but his shoulders and arms are spectacular. He has stretch marks on his forearms. He walked with some difficulty because of his quads, which were covered up by long shorts. Even in this crowd of juiceheads, wherever Trey walked, people parted like the dead sea to let him through. He is a really cool guy and he acts very professionally. His cheeks and jaw looked kinda puffy and reminded me alot of some offseason pictures of Jay Cutler that I had seen. Trey was the talk of the expo. Everyone else I know who went there asked me the same thing: "What did you think of Trey Brewer?"

After a couple hours at the expo, I was getting tired of the body odors of people who hadn't showered in days, and of all the skinny retards with ILS bumping into me. So I left, and walked the 2 miles or so to campus on the bike trail by the Olentangy river (It was awesome: spring is coming!), found my car in the parking lot by the Ohio Stadium, and came home!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Columbusdude82's first Arnold!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
This reads way too much like an excerpt from a gay fantasy short story.
Deep Tissue Massage

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »
This reads way too much like an excerpt from a gay fantasy short story.

Right on!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 05:21:47 PM »
Damn..I envy you....I wish I was there

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
Friday! I got out of class at 2:20. I know how traffic and parking in downtown Columbus are at this time of day. So I left my car on campus and hopped on the bus headed downtown.

I got to the Expo and began walking around. I found the MD booth. I saw Palumbo and Valvolino. Steve Blechman is such a flamer! I mean no offense by saying this, just stating the facts as I saw them. I have only seen him in pictures before, and he looked quite the flamer, but seeing him in person takes the flaming to a whole new level. Derek Anthony was not at the MD booth. I would go past it several times after that, and Derek was nowhere to be seen.

I had a very hard time getting a hold of the Blockhead and Special Ed. It was loud so we had difficulty talking on the phone, and the place is a complex maize. I did finally get to meet them both. They are fun.

I saw Jay, Dennis James, Kamali, Dennis Wolfe, Milos, Bill Wilmore, Art Atwood, Johnny Jackson, a handful of other pros, some NPC competitors... I saw guys who looked familiar, but I had to squint to read their name tags (if they were wearing one) to put a name to the face. I saw Troponin (Justin Harris) and his new DVD. The line was way too long, so I didn't go to his booth.

The most impressive and memorable part of the expo for me, though, was seeing Trey Brewer. Pictures don't do him justice. He is huge. He said he now weighs 315. His voice was hoarse from a cold he had last week, and from having to yell over the loud music in the expo. He does look much older than 21 in person, but his shoulders and arms are spectacular. He has stretch marks on his forearms. He walked with some difficulty because of his quads, which were covered up by long shorts. Even in this crowd of juiceheads, wherever Trey walked, people parted like the dead sea to let him through. He is a really cool guy and he acts very professionally. His cheeks and jaw looked kinda puffy and reminded me alot of some offseason pictures of Jay Cutler that I had seen. Trey was the talk of the expo. Everyone else I know who went there asked me the same thing: "What did you think of Trey Brewer?"

After a couple hours at the expo, I was getting tired of the body odors of people who hadn't showered in days, and of all the skinny retards with ILS bumping into me. So I left, and walked the 2 miles or so to campus on the bike trail by the Olentangy river (It was awesome: spring is coming!), found my car in the parking lot by the Ohio Stadium, and came home!

did any gays flirt with you? see any transsexuals? any obvious schmoes?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 05:23:27 PM »

He said he was looking for Derek Anthony but found bleckmen instead!
just push some weight!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 05:23:46 PM »

didn't you read his post?
Deep Tissue Massage

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 05:25:38 PM »

Well, there's lot of weird looking people. Clinically obese guys in string tanktops too small to cover the rolls of fat... I guess those are the most delusional... Didn't talk to many people I didn't already know, except Blockhead and Special Ed. The rest of the people I talked to were mostly guys I know from working out on campus...

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 05:27:02 PM »
>:( me too

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
Well, there's lot of weird looking people. Clinically obese guys in string tanktops too small to cover the rolls of fat... I guess those are the most delusional... Didn't talk to many people I didn't already know, except Blockhead and Special Ed. The rest of the people I talked to were mostly guys I know from working out on campus...

hehe, yes a real freak show. loads of delusional fucks. and im sure they smelled as you say...lots of nasty body odors haha.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 05:36:38 PM »
Yes, and the place isn't properly ventilated... the air is very stale. I feel bad for the people who work in the booths and have to stay there all day. After two hours, I badly needed a breath of fresh air.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 05:36:48 PM »
I always wondered what Blockhead and Special Ed were like. Now I know.

They are fun.  :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »
Yes, and the place isn't properly ventilated... the air is very stale. I feel bad for the people who work in the booths and have to stay there all day. After two hours, I badly needed a breath of fresh air.

yeah think of all the bloated pigs walking around in their thight shirts with sweaty armpits..."and pathological farters" who consume massive amounts of protein,....doggcrappers, obese schmoes. im sure it smelled.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »

Still worshiping trey's cock I see

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »
I always wondered what Blockhead and Special Ed were like. Now I know.

They are fun.  :)

are they ugly?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 05:43:08 PM »
Blockhead and Special Ed have some footage to share with the rest of Getbig.

One thing I thought I would like is all the sluts in revealing outfits with their tits hangin out. I must say I was a bit disappointed. Most of them looked kinda washed up and just plain tired. You can find much better looking chicks at any bar in the campus area weekends or weekdays.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
Blockhead and Special Ed have some footage to share with the rest of Getbig.

One thing I thought I would like is all the sluts in revealing outfits with their tits hangin out. I must say I was a bit disappointed. Most of them looked kinda washed up and just plain tired. You can find much better looking chicks at any bar in the campus area weekends or weekdays.

yeah i bet the "screening process" tired em out and they are just dying to go back to their hotel rooms to "coke up".

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 05:49:42 PM »

Yes. It is a good time!  ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 05:51:16 PM »
fuck i wanna smack that bitches titties. get rough with her.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 06:21:38 PM »

you left out the part about jacking off in the woods behind a tree. :o

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 06:27:42 PM »

nobody cares
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »
you left out the part about jacking off in the woods behind a tree. :o

Kleenex makes Squirrel flavored tissues?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 10:07:09 AM »
I won't go again today, but I will hopefully make it tomorrow...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2007, 10:12:57 AM »
pics!?!?!?!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2007, 03:42:08 PM »

Did you cruise around in a Rascal? Rumor has it you are too fat to walk such a large area, not to mention you have short stubby legs.
E