Author Topic: WAS GOODBUM AT THE ASC  (Read 5176 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
WAS GOODBUM AT THE ASC
« on: March 03, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »
Remember he came on here bragging about buying VIP tickets.  Was he there or is that just another lie from our black Adonis. These two need to get together and see who lie to each other the most.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: WAS GOODBUM AT THE ASC
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »
Remember he came on here bragging about buying VIP tickets.  Was he there or is that just another lie from our black Adonis. These two need to get together and see who lie to each other the most.

neither were there.

neother was derek anthony.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 07:05:02 PM »

Sorry, fatboy.  The communications company I work for is closing its center and laying off everyone.  I'll be out of a job in August so I'm redesigning my home office to work full time from.  So I won't be there nor competing at the Metrolina

On the good side, I'll get a pretty fat severence package for my loyalty..... ;D 

But for now....I'M FIRED!!!!!
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 07:15:07 PM »

Sorry, fatboy.  The communications company I work for is closing its center and laying off everyone.  I'll be out of a job in August so I'm redesigning my home office to work full time from.  So I won't be there nor competing at the Metrolina

On the good side, I'll get a pretty fat severence package for my loyalty..... ;D 

So why not move to a real city and get a job with another comm company?

Or do you like living in Appalachia with the other "backwards folks"?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 07:58:25 PM »
So why not move to a real city and get a job with another comm company?

Or do you like living in Appalachia with the other "backwards folks"?  ;D

Because my main profession is in nutrition and fitness, not communications.  The only reason I worked there was because of the money they paid me, most of which I put away in a savings account and 401K since my bills are paid from my nutritional business and selling Pre-Paid Legal services. 

I like working for myself and being independent and since the obsese rate in SC is very high, jobs in nutrition and fitness are aplenty.  I intend to work my remaining days and use the severance package to do a few other things
A

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 08:53:10 PM »
Because my main profession is in nutrition and fitness, not communications.  The only reason I worked there was because of the money they paid me, most of which I put away in a savings account and 401K since my bills are paid from my nutritional business and selling Pre-Paid Legal services. 

I like working for myself and being independent and since the obsese rate in SC is very high, jobs in nutrition and fitness are aplenty.  I intend to work my remaining days and use the severance package to do a few other things
What happened to calibre fitness chief?

I thought that was a good little earner.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »
actually living in a shithole that is north carolina is a good idea for vincenzo.  his cost of living and overhead is lower, and since he does internet based sales, he doesn't need a highrise office in NYC.

he is a financial genius.
Deep Tissue Massage

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 08:57:43 PM »

What the hell are you going to do with your home office, add a outside toilet.  By the way you are full of shit.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 08:59:34 PM »

Dude you just can't keep the shit running out of your mouth can you.  Again you are full of shit and EVERYONE knows it.  God where do you come up with this shit.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 09:23:11 PM »

>:( >:( >:( >:(  there goes a good ten months of comedy pictures down the toilet.   :-[
F

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2007, 11:38:35 PM »
The obese population don't buy supplements and fitness apparatus. Well, some do. Just because lots of people are fat in South Carolina doesn't mean Melvin will be rich.

Melvin did boast about having VIP tickets to the Arnold Classic. They were of no use to Goodrum if he couldn't afford to go north to Columbus.

Seems to me bad times have hit Goodrum. He has pulled out of the Metrolina, too. After the noise here on Getbig is it any wonder? Someone has clued him in on the facts of life.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2007, 12:27:16 AM »

neither were there.

neother was derek anthony.

DA was there i shook his hand :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 12:30:34 AM »

I hope you ran to the restroom and washed that hand thoroughly!

You might wanna get an HIV test when you get home.
Ron: "I am lazy."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2007, 12:49:01 AM »
>:( >:( >:( >:(  there goes a good ten months of comedy pictures down the toilet.   :-[

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sandycoosworth

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2007, 01:19:11 AM »
I hope you ran to the restroom and washed that hand thoroughly!

You might wanna get an HIV test when you get home.

something tells me thig gave you wood >:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 05:22:01 AM »
The obese population don't buy supplements and fitness apparatus. Well, some do. Just because lots of people are fat in South Carolina doesn't mean Melvin will be rich.

Melvin did boast about having VIP tickets to the Arnold Classic. They were of no use to Goodrum if he couldn't afford to go north to Columbus.

Seems to me bad times have hit Goodrum. He has pulled out of the Metrolina, too. After the noise here on Getbig is it any wonder? Someone has clued him in on the facts of life.

Basile, the only reason I've pulled out is because I need the time to get everything set up for working from home.  One thing I've done in South Carolina is made a lot of friends so I don't have to worry about not having a job
A

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 07:19:35 AM »
I tought you were a security guard vince

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 07:21:17 AM »
what's the next bodybuilding show you're doing vince?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 07:22:44 AM »

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 07:23:00 AM »
VINCE YOU WHERE AFRIAD OF THE HOMO DEREK , WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR DUMB ASS ?
CENSORED BY RON !

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 09:09:54 AM »

Basile, the only reason I've pulled out is because I need the time to get everything set up for working from home.  One thing I've done in South Carolina is made a lot of friends so I don't have to worry about not having a job

Vince, I have nothing against you as we have never met but generally to work from home one needs:

Desk
Phone, possibly a 2nd line for fax
Computer
Internet Access

Get back on the treadmill and get ready for a show......

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 09:15:03 AM »

You couldn't have been there, you're afraid to fly!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2007, 09:17:21 AM »
i drove ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2007, 09:23:19 AM »

You tell the worst lies ever. This one is even more pathetic than your claim that you didn't show up in that NC show because Adonis called "Po Po" on you.

August is six months away. You're saying that your home office redesign project is so extensive that it takes six months to complete and that your schedule is so tight that you couldn't give up a weekend in March to go to the Arnold?