Author Topic: WAS GOODBUM AT THE ASC  (Read 5177 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: WAS GOODBUM AT THE ASC
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 09:26:13 AM »
One of two things are on my mind....

1) If you lost your job, doesnt it suck to have spent money on someone 'prepping' you for this show...and now you are backing out (yet again)

2) If you didnt pay this person, and you are backing out (yet again), how does this person feel?  My guess would be that given your track record they probably knew what was going to happen.

Vince/Melvin.....at this rate, you should just forget the whole NPC thing and just do the damn INBF/NGA route.  Hell, do the Kansas City Golds Classic this year!!!!!!  If you say you will do that show, I will change my mind about competing this year and do the pro show!!!  Hell, YOU could win your pro card!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 09:53:24 AM »
Vince, I have nothing against you as we have never met but generally to work from home one needs:

Desk
Phone, possibly a 2nd line for fax
Computer
Internet Access

Get back on the treadmill and get ready for a show......

He doesn't have enough money to have any of that.  He uses the computer at the library.  And he uses a public phone to do business

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 10:05:01 AM »
He doesn't have enough money to have any of that.  He uses the computer at the library.  And he uses a public phone to do business

wow, looks like he's finally on the way to getting ripped

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 11:13:54 AM »
 ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 11:29:26 AM »
One of two things are on my mind....

1) If you lost your job, doesnt it suck to have spent money on someone 'prepping' you for this show...and now you are backing out (yet again)

2) If you didnt pay this person, and you are backing out (yet again), how does this person feel?  My guess would be that given your track record they probably knew what was going to happen.

Vince/Melvin.....at this rate, you should just forget the whole NPC thing and just do the damn INBF/NGA route.  Hell, do the Kansas City Golds Classic this year!!!!!!  If you say you will do that show, I will change my mind about competing this year and do the pro show!!!  Hell, YOU could win your pro card!!!!

Yes, it does suck to have paid for the inital prep fees but he understands as I would believe anyone would and once things are situated, he knows I'll get back with him again.  I will be officially eligible to compete in the INBF in 2008 but with the situation of Dave Goodin being suspended, I may decide to compete in the OCB with Layne or something. 

Hey, everyone has good times and bad times....but they don't always last. 
A

newmom

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 11:31:55 AM »
I'm curious vince, I'm a paralegal, and what kind of pre-paid legal services do you do

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 11:33:14 AM »
Bwahahaha!!God I love these kind of vinces pics very much!!
I should have collected all of them.Does anybody post those of the past?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2007, 11:35:02 AM »
I'm curious vince, I'm a paralegal, and what kind of pre-paid legal services do you do

I sell their personal and small business services as well as their law officers plan.  You can get more info on my site

www.melvingoodrum.com
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2007, 11:40:46 AM »
Since when did collecting unemployment mean "working from home" ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
Since when did collecting unemployment mean "working from home" ???

I can't collect unemployment as I'm self employed anyway.
A

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 11:43:31 AM »
the juice guru
-

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 01:13:42 PM »
 ???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »

I can't collect unemployment as I'm self employed anyway.

You can't collect it cause you haven't had a job. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »
I sell their personal and small business services as well as their law officers plan.  You can get more info on my site

www.melvingoodrum.com

Melvin Goodrum and Associates.  Now that is funny.  Melvin can you give us the name of just one of your associates.  When you work by yourself all alone in your bedroom where are your associates. Just wondering

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 03:09:24 PM »
Melvin, we thought you were already working from home. What gives? I think you have everyone here confused about what exactly you do and where. Nice to see that the people of South Carolina are looking after you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »
We have seen those funny images of Goodrum working in a small dunny so often that I suppose we all imagine that is partly true. It would have been easy for Melvin to post actual photos of his premises. A good businessman dispels myths and falsehoods about his operation. Maybe we should all order some Bee Pollen and Magic Sticks to keep Melvin and his enterprises afloat?

The curious thing is MelvinGoodrum Com is nothing but pre-paid legal? Could it be that he stirs up trouble here by way of promoting this legal service?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2007, 06:14:10 PM »
...so you never lost your job since you were always self-employed. you never lost your m.l.m. or p.p.l. job because you cant loose those "jobs".

please, oh, please dont hit me with your legal team for bashing your amazing business skills, vince...my bank account just couldn't handle it right now...it's only got 6 figures in it at the moment  :'(

Honestly, I was approached last year with it and after checking it out I saw the value and got a membership.  Later on, I was given a Private Business Reception DVD and when I saw it I really wasn't too impressed until I saw the commission level and it was a done deal.  Paid the special price at the time for 49.99 for the membership, got my license from SC for 40.00 and once my materials came in I got to work.  Sold my first few memberships and got 69.10 per each sale and after a few months I made Manager.

Nowadays with my Manager position, I make 172.50 and above per sale and I'll soon be a Director and make 203 a sale.  I have 4 associates I recruited and each sale they make I get 50-60 bucks so the money adds up pretty quick. 

All I do is simply give out a 10 cent brochure, following up on a call, and either they mail it back, sign up on my website, or I set up an appointment to visit their house and close the deal or treat them to lunch or something.  Its not that hard folks and the service basically sells itself because you can do so much with the service.  Most people have a legal issue right now anyway and want to get it taken care of for as little money as possible so getting customers is easy.

Buying a car...no problem...fax it over to the attorneys to check it out to make sure you don't get screwed.  Bill dispute....attorneys will make a call or write a letter on your behalf.  Get a speeding ticket....attorneys will go to court for you and work to get your charges reduced or dismissed without you missing work or anything.  Buy a house, have the attorneys do the legal paperwork and get 25% Preferred Member's Discount off of the legal services...etc.  They take care of the big stuff and the little stuff and I even got a will and Healthcare Power of Attorney done at no charge...and I mean a "real will", something that most pro bodybuilders need to have anyway.

Its good money, very low overhead, and you can't beat the additional benefits.  Like I said, 10 cent brochure = 172.50 for me and it doesn't interfere with my nutritional business.  Its an MLM pyramid but once I got my first commission check, I could have cared less.  I also paid 100 dollars for selling their business plans which pay a lot higher commission and have sold 2 so far to an Ebay Trading Assistant Store and a Marine Bay which more than paid for it.

All I say is before you knock it, check it out at www.melvingoodrum.com and you can be the judge.  Some people will sign up, some won't, so what?, NEXT!! 

A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2007, 06:29:11 PM »
Buying a car...no problem...fax it over to the attorneys to check it out to make sure you don't get screwed. 

How does one fax a car?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D In "Vince" world everything is possible... ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2007, 08:22:28 PM »

Sorry, fatboy.  The communications company I work for is closing its center and laying off everyone.  I'll be out of a job in August so I'm redesigning my home office to work full time from.  So I won't be there nor competing at the Metrolina

On the good side, I'll get a pretty fat severence package for my loyalty..... ;D 

But for now....I'M FIRED!!!!!

SO he lost his part time job selling cell phones and they gave him a food stamp gift card so he can bulk up.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »

Honestly, I was approached last year with it and after checking it out I saw the value and got a membership.  Later on, I was given a Private Business Reception DVD and when I saw it I really wasn't too impressed until I saw the commission level and it was a done deal.  Paid the special price at the time for 49.99 for the membership, got my license from SC for 40.00 and once my materials came in I got to work.  Sold my first few memberships and got 69.10 per each sale and after a few months I made Manager.

Nowadays with my Manager position, I make 172.50 and above per sale and I'll soon be a Director and make 203 a sale.  I have 4 associates I recruited and each sale they make I get 50-60 bucks so the money adds up pretty quick. 

All I do is simply give out a 10 cent brochure, following up on a call, and either they mail it back, sign up on my website, or I set up an appointment to visit their house and close the deal or treat them to lunch or something.  Its not that hard folks and the service basically sells itself because you can do so much with the service.  Most people have a legal issue right now anyway and want to get it taken care of for as little money as possible so getting customers is easy.

Buying a car...no problem...fax it over to the attorneys to check it out to make sure you don't get screwed.  Bill dispute....attorneys will make a call or write a letter on your behalf.  Get a speeding ticket....attorneys will go to court for you and work to get your charges reduced or dismissed without you missing work or anything.  Buy a house, have the attorneys do the legal paperwork and get 25% Preferred Member's Discount off of the legal services...etc.  They take care of the big stuff and the little stuff and I even got a will and Healthcare Power of Attorney done at no charge...and I mean a "real will", something that most pro bodybuilders need to have anyway.

Its good money, very low overhead, and you can't beat the additional benefits.  Like I said, 10 cent brochure = 172.50 for me and it doesn't interfere with my nutritional business.  Its an MLM pyramid but once I got my first commission check, I could have cared less.  I also paid 100 dollars for selling their business plans which pay a lot higher commission and have sold 2 so far to an Ebay Trading Assistant Store and a Marine Bay which more than paid for it.

All I say is before you knock it, check it out at www.melvingoodrum.com and you can be the judge.  Some people will sign up, some won't, so what?, NEXT!! 

Oh lord Vince is off his meds

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »
Next thing Melvin will be selling seats on that airplane 'pilot' pyramid scheme. Should be a good money maker for him. I have to smile at his ethics. As long as he is making money things are just fine there in South Carolina. As long as suckers are out there Goodrum is sitting pretty. What we all wonder is who from Getbig is using any of his professional services?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2007, 10:06:34 PM »
Next thing Melvin will be selling seats on that airplane 'pilot' pyramid scheme. Should be a good money maker for him. I have to smile at his ethics. As long as he is making money things are just fine there in South Carolina. As long as suckers are out there Goodrum is sitting pretty. What we all wonder is who from Getbig is using any of his professional services?

We all make money off the backs of others.  Goodrum is just a little more unsophisticated and obvious about it.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2007, 10:09:25 PM »
I've been watching a lot of Jerry Springer lately. Do most blacks keep repeating themselves when they are trying to make a point? Thank goodness they don't type here like they talk on TV!! Know what I'm saying? Know what I'm saying!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 04:28:25 AM »
I've been watching a lot of Jerry Springer lately. Do most blacks keep repeating themselves when they are trying to make a point? Thank goodness they don't type here like they talk on TV!! Know what I'm saying? Know what I'm saying!

Monster racist comment Basile.  Better take your meds
A