Niners

(1/98) > >>

Dos Equis:
Uh oh.   :-\

Colin Kaepernick being investigated for possible sexual assault
April 10, 2014
NFC WEST, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
BY JOSH SANCHEZ

On Thursday afternoon, news surfaced that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick could be facing some legal trouble for a recent incident in Florida. As first reported by TMZ.com, and later confirmed by the Miami Police Department, the 49ers’ signal-caller is being investigated for a possible sexual assault incident that occurred in Miami earlier this month.

The report states that the case is in the “beginning stages” of the investigation and it is important to note that no one has been charged at this time.

There are no further details available at this time and Kaepernick has yet to comment on the allegations. The 49ers acknowledged the report, and said they are still in fact-finding mode.

“49ers organization is aware of the recent media report regarding Colin Kaepernick,” it said in a statement, “and is in the process of gathering the pertinent facts.”

Per Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee, 49ers receiver Quinton Patton and Seahawks wideout Ricardo Lockette are also part of the investigation, with the incident in question occurring at Lockette’s apartment in Miami.

Last month, a report surfaced that the 49ers were hoping to lock Kaepernick up to a long-term extension before the start of this year’s training camp. It will be interesting to see if allegations could delay the process and cause them to pump the brakes. The former second-round pick in the 2011 NFL draft is currently set to make a $973K base salary in 2014 as part of his rookie deal.

With the investigation ongoing, more information should be released in the coming days.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/10/colin-kaepernick-sexual-assault-investigation/

UPINTHEMGUTS:
It was probably with another guy.

He's a douchebag, tatt'd up yo boy. Don't like him at all. I hate how he wears his hats sideways on his head during interviews. Grow the fuck up and look like a professional.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: UPINTHEMGUTS on April 10, 2014, 10:52:54 AM ---It was probably with another guy.

He's a douchebag, tatt'd up yo boy. Don't like him at all. I hate how he wears his hats sideways on his head during interviews. Grow the fuck up and look like a professional.

--- End quote ---

I don't like the image he is portraying, but a douchebag?  I don't see that.  Was a great high school student (4.0).  Was a model student-athlete at Nevada.  Got his degree.  Never in trouble.  Been solid on and off the field in the NFL so far. 

But talk about bad timing.  Just as he's about to ink a big contract. 

UPINTHEMGUTS:
meh...

Just something about him that irks me.

I'm sure he did something to piss this young lady off. Probably broke things off with her and starting banging a friend of hers.

He'll still get his money.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: UPINTHEMGUTS on April 10, 2014, 11:04:58 AM ---meh...

Just something about him that irks me.

I'm sure he did something to piss this young lady off. Probably broke things off with her and starting banging a friend of hers.

He'll still get his money.

--- End quote ---

Or the allegations could be entirely fabricated. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version