Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Lee Priest's idea for Chick re the press conference  (Read 11708 times)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
2014 Olympia - Lee Priest's idea for Chick re the press conference
« on: September 09, 2014, 06:46:46 PM »

Lee Priest Firing Shots at Chick re the press conference

milone79

• Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest Firing Shots at Chick
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 06:49:11 PM »
he's right...having Chic and Layme Nordstrom hosting the biggest bodybuilding show on the calendar is pathetic beyond words.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 06:50:28 PM »
Lee has a point.  It's always the same old "this guy said he can beat you, what do you have to say about that?" questions. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 06:51:03 PM »
Lots of scatological references from the chest defiler in that rant.
O

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 06:52:33 PM »
Andrew makes some good points.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 06:53:35 PM »
Sounds more like he was taking shots at BOOTY  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »
Bodybuilding is about as exciting as watching paint dry. With that said, its the same old bullshit.

During the press conference this is how it will go:

Bob chick: "Okay, whos going to win this years mr. O? What do you think Phil?
Phil Heath: "I am going to take it, I have huge arms."
Bob chick: "uh oh, it looks like youve been training hard, especially with your new supplement line."
Phil Heath: "I am at the top of my game. no one can beat me."
Bob chick: "I dont know about that. I think the Big Bad Wolf may have something to say about that."
Dennis Wolf: I win Mr. O for Mother Russia. I train hard. We shall see."
Bob chick: "Well, Dennis, you placed top 6, but you have a predator on your back. Kai "The Predator" Greene."
Kai Greene: "The universe, the stars, are all aligned for me to win the............blah blah blah."
Bob chick: "Kai, youve been hungry for years, but first you have to get by a vicious Pitbull, Branch."
Branch warren: "Well, you know, i just trained hard. Ill let my body do the talking. I have God on my side. That's right, God."
Bob chick: "You know, we have all this talk, but we cant forget the veterans. There is a Blade that may come slashing through the competition, Dexter."
Dexter jackson: "Ive been Mr. O in the past. Im the mack daddy. Im just bringing my A-game, straight up."
Bob chick: "Oh yeah, thats what im talking about. But dont forget Roelly Winklaar."
Roelly winklaar: "I do it for my trainer, my momma."

The end.
X

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 07:03:57 PM »
It's like I was really there...  :o
sept 10th APF

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 07:08:42 PM »
Bodybuilding is about as exciting as watching paint dry. With that said, its the same old bullshit.

Bob chick: "uh oh, it looks like youve been training hard, especially with your new supplement line."
Bob chick: "I dont know about that. I think the Big Bad Wolf may have something to say about that."
Bob chick: "Well, Dennis, you placed top 6, but you have a predator on your back. Kai "The Predator" Greene."
Kai Greene: "The universe, the stars, are all aligned for me win the............blah blah blah."
Bob chick: "Kai, youve been hungry for years, but first you have to get by a vicious Pitbull, Branch."
Branch warren: "Well, you know, i just trained hard. Ill let my body do the talking. I have God on my side. That's right, God."
Bob chick: "You know, we have all this talk, but we cant forge the veterans. There is a Blade that may come slashing through the competition, Dexter."
Dexter jackson: "Ive been Mr. O in the past. Im the mack daddy. Im just bringing my A-game, straight up."
Bob chick: "Oh yeah, thats what im talking about. But dont forget Roelly Winklaar."

The end.
ur a physchic

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 07:11:56 PM »
Sounds more like he was taking shots at BOOTY  :-\
We don't talk anymore.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 07:16:26 PM »

Kai Greene: "The universe, the stars, are all aligned for me to win the............blah blah blah."
Bob chick: "You know, we have all this talk, but we cant forget the veterans. There is a Blade that may come slashing through the competition, Dexter."

The end.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 07:18:13 PM »
ur a physchic

Too many years of watching bodybuilding contests and looking at flex magazines.  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 07:19:11 PM »
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 07:20:05 PM »

The end.

Great stuff. Only a true student of the ways of the thong could have written it though.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 07:23:55 PM »
Great stuff. Only a true student of the ways of the thong could have written it though.

I have studied with the great masters. Years and years of viewing muscular men in posing trunks. Examining every minute detail of their hard, chiseled bodies.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 07:26:11 PM »

The end.

:D your best post ever .

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 07:26:56 PM »
When Kai retires, they should give him a shot at hosting one. He's bubbly, has a little bit of unpredictability in his personality, and the grapefruit thing probably wouldn't come up, so it's safe.

That or pair up Chick with a comedian that's familiar with bodybuilding.  Bob can play straight man/foil for the comedian, and add some life to the thing.

Two bodybuilders together fall flat usually.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 07:29:23 PM »

The end.
;D ;D

The 'blade' part really got me
follow the arrows

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 07:32:33 PM »
:D your best post ever .

I guess I am truly inspired by the upcoming Mr. O battle. It will be a battle of warriors.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 07:34:12 PM »
;D ;D

The 'blade' part really got me

Bob Chick is so predictable. How many times has he MCed the O? They need someone new.
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »
Bob Chick is so predictable. How many times has he MCed the O? They need someone new.
I don't have a strong opinion on his MC'ing abilities but he has to stop wearing those god awful suits!
follow the arrows

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 07:37:55 PM »

The end.

Haha A+

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 07:43:07 PM »
Haha A+

Every time Kai talks during these press conferences I want to shoot myself in the head. In a close second is listening to Branch talk.  :-\ :-\
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 07:53:27 PM »
Bob Chick is perfect stooge and patsy of the IFBB. How on earth can the athletes be represented by an appointed stooge? Then that stooge interferes with the contests by way of commenting on how the guys look. Is that what the pro atheletes rep is supposed to do? He did absolutely nothing for Milos or Lee. Bob's role is/was to make sure no one strays and everyone follows like sheep. That is the way it has always been in that organization. If you speak out or criticize the IFBB or their officials you end up like Milos and Lee banned from their organization. Most of the pros don't mind because they move up two notches.

Bob is okay as an MC. At least that way he gets to pronounce the difficult names and not comment too much about what is going on.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 08:03:17 PM »
Those two have been growling at each other for years.