Author Topic: Scottish Govt putting tampons in mens toilets...  (Read 650 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Scottish Govt putting tampons in mens toilets...
« on: November 13, 2021, 06:04:26 AM »
BB related because...  er...  there's a gym there with toilets, so will also have tampons there for lifters who bleed from their anus...?  Anybody..? 🤷‍♂️

Highest rate of drug related deaths in the Western World, and they decide to focus on 'men - in government, no less - who bleed' LOL

:-\

"The Scottish Government is to put 'tampons, sanitary towels sanitary bins and a varied selection of sanitary products in male toilets in case they are needed by transgender civil servants'

Female hygiene items would be put in men's lavatories 'close to meeting/ conference rooms and/or main entrances to premises', said officials.  Plans were outlined in a 209-page submission to LGBT charity Stonewall.  The move comes a month after it emerged the Scottish civil service agreed to delete the word 'mother' from its maternity leave policy after pressure from Stonewall.  The submission also said the civil servants could use the title 'Mx' on the government's computer systems and staff directory, instead of Mr, Mrs or Ms. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10197123/Scottish-Government-tampons-male-toilets.html

T

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Scottish Govt putting tampons in mens toilets...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 06:16:11 AM »
BB related because...  er...  there's a gym there with toilets, so will also have tampons there for lifters who bleed from their anus...?  Anybody..? 🤷‍♂️

Highest rate of drug related deaths in the Western World, and they decide to focus on 'men - in government, no less - who bleed' LOL

:-\

"The Scottish Government is to put 'tampons, sanitary towels sanitary bins and a varied selection of sanitary products in male toilets in case they are needed by transgender civil servants'

Female hygiene items would be put in men's lavatories 'close to meeting/ conference rooms and/or main entrances to premises', said officials.  Plans were outlined in a 209-page submission to LGBT charity Stonewall.  The move comes a month after it emerged the Scottish civil service agreed to delete the word 'mother' from its maternity leave policy after pressure from Stonewall.  The submission also said the civil servants could use the title 'Mx' on the government's computer systems and staff directory, instead of Mr, Mrs or Ms. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10197123/Scottish-Government-tampons-male-toilets.html

I notice that they waited until Sean Connery died (RIP) before they took this action. 
~

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 06:53:39 AM »
They better buy doubles because I sense many dispensers being torn off the wall.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 06:58:41 AM »
What else did they ask for in this 209 page report?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 07:01:11 AM »
Is Bhanks planning to visit Scotland or something?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 07:06:47 AM »
Is Bhanks planning to visit Scotland or something?
:D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 07:57:00 AM »
I'm taking my name back from these pussies.  From now on it shall be known as "Cuckland".

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2021, 08:12:57 AM »

Scottish, Carl.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2021, 09:02:05 AM »
Well, the men there do wear kilts. :-\