Author Topic: Right its 2015 time for an end to "God"  (Read 5400 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Right its 2015 time for an end to "God"
« on: January 06, 2015, 10:04:34 AM »
So many of you spend sorry WASTE so much time on the invisible man in the sky, the "Holy Books" (oh boy  ::)) and all the praying, places of worship.
DO you people ever think how much more we could achieve as a race if we devoted that time to finding cures for diseases, space exploration, etc etc rather than waste it on some dumb fantasy land magic man in the sky with his magic powers in his magic kingdom, sounds like a fucking kids cartoon.
GROW UP!!!!!!!!  >:(

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Right its 2015 time for an end to "God"
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 10:07:29 AM »
Please stick to posts about DA CAGEEEE and stop trying to troll on other matters. It's unbecoming and clumsy.

HTH.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 10:08:52 AM »
So many of you spend sorry WASTE so much time on the invisible man in the sky, the "Holy Books" (oh boy  ::)) and all the praying, places of worship.
DO you people ever think how much more we could achieve as a race if we devoted that time to finding cures for diseases, space exploration, etc etc rather than waste it on some dumb fantasy land magic man in the sky with his magic powers in his magic kingdom, sounds like a fucking kids cartoon.

No one is stopping you bro.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 10:09:31 AM »
Please stick to posts about DA CAGEEEE and stop trying to troll on other matters. It's unbecoming and clumsy.

HTH.

Imagine how many of these God Allah believers would be damn good in da cage if they focused on training for that rather than keeping Father Lordman happy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 10:13:39 AM »

HTH.

Have you ever seen a pic of Darren? Total BEAST!!
X

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 10:15:10 AM »
Have you ever seen a pic of Darren? Total BEAST!!

A lion of a man with a lion of aheart is how I see myself.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 10:20:12 AM »
Very limited understanding you God you have, maybe its the year that comes to an end.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »
Very limited understanding you God you have, maybe its the year that comes to an end.
You are right praying has cured bacterial infection and invented the space rocket. God is great!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 10:27:18 AM »
You are right praying has cured bacterial infection and invented the space rocket. God is great!

I thought that your troll-alarm only went off if Coach posted about Global Warming®

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 10:43:15 AM »
Imagine how many of these God Allah believers would be damn good in da cage if they focused on training for that rather than keeping Father Lordman happy

Yes, Werdum, Ben Henderson, Belfort, Jones, Matt Hughs and ton of others.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 10:44:09 AM »
DA, this is GOD . Yes bro, I sometimes read a lil' getbig for laughs, but I digress.
You buttwads tried this slander of me before with another who  goes by T.A.

I'd give you a lifetime virgin curse...but that would be redundant. :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 10:45:29 AM »
Funny thing is what turns me off of Religion are the nutso american midwest bible jesus freaks.  When hearing Pope Francis I see hope and positive messages but then I see these NASCAR jesus gun toting fucktards and I realize what bullshit religion is.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 11:11:48 AM »
Geez, not another God/no God thread. Not that I particularly disagree with you Darren, but you know this shit will go nowhere.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 11:14:31 AM »
Geez, not another God/no God thread. Not that I particularly disagree with you Darren, but you know this shit will go nowhere.

It's fitting that it's right next to the "Old Time Bodybuilders Look Better than Today" thread. Another must-thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 11:15:36 AM »
Funny thing is what turns me off of Religion are the nutso american midwest bible jesus freaks.  When hearing Pope Francis I see hope and positive messages but then I see these NASCAR jesus gun toting fucktards and I realize what bullshit religion is.

Its A LOT more the south than the midwest. The midwest has its religious parts, but A LOT more the South (Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, etc).
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 11:18:11 AM »
This is my bible. The only book I need in my life.

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »
So many of you spend sorry WASTE so much time on the invisible man in the sky, the "Holy Books" (oh boy  ::)) and all the praying, places of worship.
GROW UP!!!!!!!!  >:(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 11:35:39 AM »
Its A LOT more the south than the midwest. The midwest has its religious parts, but A LOT more the South (Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, etc).

According to the US 1st amendment, we have freedom of religion.
For some odd reason, the bible thumpers want religion everywhere , except when it's another religion, Hmmmmmmm.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2015, 11:41:56 AM »
According to the US 1st amendment, we have freedom of religion.
For some odd reason, the bible thumpers want religion everywhere , except when it's another religion, Hmmmmmmm.

Yeah, religious people are the least tolerant of other religious people. Very strange.

According to most catholics/christian, if youre jewish or muslim, youre going to Hell.

There is that love and acceptance, so often preached by theists.

Ive noticed that about theists. As you stated, they are all for religion being everywhere, except when its not their own religion, then they become super biased and defensive.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 11:42:29 AM »
I just wonder if posters realize this thread is on the religion board now LOL.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 11:50:00 AM »
I just wonder if posters realize this thread is on the religion board now LOL.

yes, I realized that the moment it got switched over.

what i said still stands  :) :)
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2015, 01:57:08 PM »

It's ironic that the people espousing what the human race can achieve are the dullest knives in the drawer.