Author Topic: Joey Swoll fugged up!  (Read 1374 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Joey Swoll fugged up!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2024, 11:42:03 PM »

Another grifter having problems due to abuse.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: Today at 02:21:49 AM »
I hope it was all worth it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: Today at 02:51:56 AM »
You’re not a serious bodybuilder unless you’re in the hospital AT LEAST twice a year.
Valid point noted.   :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: Today at 03:27:21 AM »
Very sorry to hear this
Hearts and prayers to him and his family. How would we go out possibly organizing a GoFundMe to help him and his family?
w

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: Today at 06:44:10 AM »
Yeah I saw he got into posting these feel good posts shaming someone for shaming someone else in the gym. Very clever angle as people naturally love this type of content. Others might say it's just identifying profitable angles for cynical reasons (money through clicks, from increased engagement, higher algorithm rank).

I don't know what I thinkabout Bravo. He's not always hugely irritating but the overacting with the voice can get ridiculous. The coiffure and the soft filter. Lol.

He makes a video like this and then hawks an HRT clinic. I haven't checked but I bet Swoll is also working with a HRT clinic. They are all on HRT, but what does HRT even mean exactly. A lot of times it just means you have an Rx and run regular steroid and GH cycles. I don't care to check but does Bravo's clinic just prescribe "bioidentical" hormones or is there the common Deca (for joints) or Anavar and whatever else?

Internet TRT is anything up to 1000 mg per week. Real TRT is 100 mg per week while routinely seeing an ethical doctor.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: Today at 09:19:45 AM »
Internet TRT is anything up to 1000 mg per week. Real TRT is 100 mg per week while routinely seeing an ethical doctor.

At least some of the more sensible ones call it hormone optimization. The law WRT to anabolic steroids hasn't changed since 1991 or so but somehow the three letter agencies gave up on policing it like they used to. Maybe they realise society is now so drugged up and people absolutely need their PEDs and don't care if it's legal or not. They could still shut it down like they did with the Oxycontin scripts but I don't think they will. And if I was in the US I for sure wouldn't complain, I'd have a script too if I for example needed to travel a lot and wanted to bring my drugs or might be subjected to steroid testing for any reason.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #31 on: Today at 09:23:08 AM »
Very sorry to hear this
Hearts and prayers to him and his family. How would we go out possibly organizing a GoFundMe to help him and his family?

I'm on it as we speak.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: Today at 10:25:01 AM »
This, srs, always acting so furious about silly gym etiquette crap
bcs no life, no future

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #33 on: Today at 10:32:38 AM »
At least some of the more sensible ones call it hormone optimization. The law WRT to anabolic steroids hasn't changed since 1991 or so but somehow the three letter agencies gave up on policing it like they used to. Maybe they realise society is now so drugged up and people absolutely need their PEDs and don't care if it's legal or not. They could still shut it down like they did with the Oxycontin scripts but I don't think they will. And if I was in the US I for sure wouldn't complain, I'd have a script too if I for example needed to travel a lot and wanted to bring my drugs or might be subjected to steroid testing for any reason.

Is it still the case in Sweden that the police will take in anyone who look like a steroid user?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #34 on: Today at 02:15:48 PM »
I mean they did bury Derek Anthony with a hat on

I swear to God that for a brief moment I read that as 'hard-on'...

This place...
T