Author Topic: Political Jokes  (Read 5130 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Political Jokes
« on: August 18, 2015, 04:23:59 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Political Jokes
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 02:31:45 PM »
Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and Jill Stein walk into a Russian bar . . . .

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 02:36:41 PM »
Political Jokes? I've got one... Hillary Rodham Clinton
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 02:41:20 PM »
Anytime Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters speak . . . .

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 01:05:09 PM »
 :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 04:48:26 PM »
Lyin' Lion Ted's Redemption arc is really enjoyable!
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 04:55:17 PM »
:D

Apparently both you and James Woods forgot that Obama took the following action against Russia

Action that Trump criticized and wanted to reverse (no collusion though - don't ever think that)

The administration described Russia's involvement as "Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities" and sanctioned four Russian individuals and five Russian entities for what it said was election interference. The administration also ordered 35 Russian diplomats to leave the country and two Russian compounds are being closed.

Then of course Congress overwhelming passed even more sanctions which Trump is required by law to initiate but he hasn't done it yet

but of course still "no collusion" by Trump with Russia

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 04:57:33 PM »
Apparently both you and James Woods forgot that Obama took the following action against Russia

Action that Trump criticized and wanted to reverse (no collusion though - don't ever think that)

Then of course Congress overwhelming passed even more sanctions which Trump is required by law to initiate but he hasn't done it yet

but of course still "no collusion" by Trump with Russia

which side of the red line was this on?
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 05:10:02 PM »
which side of the red line was this on?

red line meaning the election or something else?

No doubt he could have done more but given that the Russian bots and trolls were allowed to flourish by Twitter, FB etc..and no doubt Trumptards on this board shared that crap here it would been hard to do much more at the time without Trumptards and Republican losing their minds over Obama "interfering" with the election

Here's a better question for you

What has Trump done since he got in office to prevent this from happening again ?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jul/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-barack-obama-did-nothing-about-r/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 05:21:08 PM »

No doubt he could have done more but given that the Russian bots and trolls were allowed to flourish by Twitter, FB etc..and no doubt Trumptards on this board shared that crap here it would been hard to do much more at the time without Trumptards and Republican losing their minds over Obama "interfering" with the election

What has Trump done since he got in office to prevent this from happening again ?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jul/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-barack-obama-did-nothing-about-r/

Prevent what from happening again? Internet trolls?

Guess we could close off our internet kinda like China; but that is a little overkill since "the operation had no impact on the outcome of the election".

a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 02:05:41 PM »
Prevent what from happening again? Internet trolls?

Guess we could close off our internet kinda like China; but that is a little overkill since "the operation had no impact on the outcome of the election".

That picture is funny.  And true.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 10:19:47 AM »
Oh snap.  lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 11:39:57 AM »
Oh snap.  lol

This must be a joke because Keith Ellison and Michael Avenatti were accused but not convicted...innocent until proven guilty...remember?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 05:27:12 PM »
This must be a joke because Keith Ellison and Michael Avenatti were accused but not convicted...innocent until proven guilty...remember?
When has the left and the media ever waited for a court conviction to blast a repub? Kavanaugh ring a bell?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2018, 08:26:43 PM »

Thank you Buzz Killington.  That's why I posted it in the jokes thread. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2018, 08:34:24 PM »

Quit using PolitiFact or snopes, or just about any "fact" finding rag as a resource, you come off even dumber than you already are.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2018, 12:27:14 AM »
Thank you Buzz Killington.  That's why I posted it in the jokes thread. 

The NPC thing is real. Liberals really are like programmed bots that can't pick up on sarcasm...or correlation apparently.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2018, 08:56:41 PM »

The NPC thing is real. Liberals really are like programmed bots that can't pick up on sarcasm...or correlation apparently.

Tell me about it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 12:21:02 PM »
"Fox just announced it has cancelled Empire.  I really hope Jussie doesn't beat himself up over this."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 06:49:55 PM »
Joe Biden:  I'm leading Donald Trump by a landslide in a new poll.

Hillary Clinton:  Been there, done that. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 10:39:10 AM »
CNN Uncovers Evidence Hero Dog Sniffed Dozens Of Butts Back In College
October 28th, 2019

U.S.—Everyone praised the classified "Hero Dog" for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog's internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school. In the picture, the dog is seen sniffing a butt without consent.

"Oh yeah, good old [redacted]? He was nuts!" said one German Shepherd who attended Old Yaler Obedience School with the hero dog, according to a CNN report. "He was always sniffing any butt he could find. Cats, dogs, humans, you name it. He didn't have a preference. He identified as pansniffual."

Troubling reports from classmates indicate that the dog sniffed all these butts without consent. The dog wrote cryptic things in his college yearbook, apparently referring to different butt-sniffing maneuvers such as the Surprise Sniffarooski and the Canine's Triangle.

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned.

https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-uncovers-evidence-hero-dog-sniffed-butts?fbclid=IwAR2XTotjdoVd41Im3Xix2Xl_Kl4XRIuMzmHpUwY7lcA4QSwocBaBiYm115c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2020, 10:08:14 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2023, 06:22:49 PM »
Trump mockery of Christie's weight takes a turn after audience member chimes in: 'Don't call him a fat pig'
'Christie — he's eating right now. He can't be bothered,' Trump joked at New Hampshire campaign stop
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News
Published August 8, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mockery-chris-christie-weight-audience-member-fat-pig

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2023, 05:20:16 PM »
 ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2023, 10:44:43 AM »
White House Accidentally Hands Out Plastic Baggies Of Cocaine To Trick-Or-Treaters
Oct 30, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Parents are encouraged to check their child's Halloween candy haul every year to keep an eye out for razor blades and granola bars, but they didn't have to worry about the treats they'd get from the White House — until now. According to sources, the President and First Lady accidentally handed out fresh-cut bags of cocaine to trick-or-treaters at the South Lawn of the White House instead of candy, endangering both children and poll numbers.

"Dagnabbit, I grabbed the wrong basket again," said a frustrated Biden upon realizing he had already distributed his son Hunter's stash to the entire neighborhood. "Ah well... anyway, prick or preet, kids, have fun!"

According to eyewitnesses, Dr. Jill Biden then sprang into action. "Oh no, Joe! Crack is bad for kids!" she said. "I know that because I am a real doctor!" She then began chasing down children and swatting baskets out of their hands, leaving dozens of traumatized children crying on the White House lawn.

The weeping children attracted the attention of Secret Service agents who proceeded to seal off exits and haphazardly search through bags of Halloween candy.

"Whoa whoa whoa, not so fast, pal!" shouted Special Agent Vince Stallone as he slammed a 7-year-old kid in a Mandalorian costume to the ground. "This is some top-shelf blow, kid. You're going to jail!"

At publishing time, the Secret Service had confirmed they have no leads as to where the cocaine may have come from.

Their culture is not your costume. DO NOT appropriate ghost, zombie, or vampire culture this Halloween.

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-accidentally-hands-out-plastic-baggies-of-cocaine-to-trick-or-treaters